Finally, you're mine.

A Trip With Benefits

How would you like to spend a night under the stars with Myungsoo? :)

and BTD JAP FULL AUDIO IS OUT!~ x) 

Gogogo listen!~ <3

and umm..Sorry for not updating!~ 

hehe

---------------

 

L's POV

I look over to ~~~~ to see how she was doing. 

To be honest, I would get butterflies in my stomach every single time I look at her.

*i finally know why I've been feeling like this, worried for her, wanting to talk to her, call her, see her, hug her..*

I look over to you again.

*its because I love you Lee ~~~~ and I can't believe I took so long to realise that.*

I smiled to myself as I saw you laughing heartily.

*after the many confessions, you finally agreed on us being together Lee ~~~~. It was a weight off my chest. you being close by is enough to make my heartbeat fast like a rocket.*

The truth was, Myungsoo felt like he was the happiest and luckiest guy in the world for being with a girl like you.

He felt alive in a way he never did before.

*finally you're mine Lee ~~~~. I'll make that forever.*

END OF POV

 

After playing and eating with infinite for the whole day, you sat down at the rocks with Jolie, facing the sea to enjoy the night sea breeze.

You went to sit down only after the manager oppa asked you to rest while he, Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong went to clean up the BBQ pit.

After about 5 minutes of enjoying the scenery, you felt someone sitting down beside you.

Turning to the left, you saw Myungsoo taking a seat.

"What are you doing baby?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hmm. Nothing much. Just enjoying the sea breeze and enjoying the stars." you say as you gaze upwards.

Myungsoo joined you in looking up to enjoy the stars.

"Hey look there. Those stars connect with each other to form a heart shape." he tells you as he pointed to a bunch of stars at a distance.

When you look over, you saw the heart shape and you were awestruck.

*so beautiful. how i wish i could be as beautiful as the stars..*

"Baby. To me, you're the most beautiful and brightest star among all." he say as he smiled at you.

*how did he know my thoughts? then again, so nice..*

With that the 2 of you continued to enjoy the stars.

You spotted so many shaped. 

Carrot shaped.

Cake shaped.

Infinite shape.

Even a bunch of stars that form the shape of Jolie.

After some time, Myungsoo asked, "Should we reveal our relationship to the other members?"

You looked down and blushed. 

"I don't know oppa. Its too fast for me. Lets keep it between us for now okay?" you tell him.

Nodding, he say, "I understand."

Suddenly, Sunggyu shouted from behind, "Woah. Enjoying the stars and leaving us out."

"Yea, and you only brought Jolie with you!.." Woohyun complained an he motioned towards the other 2 puppies.

Then the whole group came over to join you and soon, all of them were sitting there to enjoy to the fullest.

All of you talked and took photographs. 

Best of all, you all managed to spot more interesting shapes in the sky.

 

L's POV

For now, it's between me & her.

*I guess...But it doesnt matter.*

I looked at the stars and thought to myself.

A head then rested on my shouder, interrupting my thoughts.

I turned and saw ~~~ leaning on my, still admiring the stars above.

Smiling, I continued.

*as long as we're together.*

END OF POV

 

As you gazed back up to the sky, you thought to yourself.

Kim Myungsoo, I choose you <3

  

My One and only :)

 

------------------

Oh & the meaning's are diff!~ the KOR and JAP ver.