Chill. Just CHILL will ya?

A Trip With Benefits

One English paper down!~

E Maths is coming up x)

anyway, <333333 

:D

----------------------

Within 4 days, you recieved death threats in your mailbox, and countless other creepy packages from both fans & anti-fans.

Well, mainly the anti-fans who beat you up that night.

Although you couldn't really be bothered with it in the beginning, it was starting to freak you out now.

*Argh... Kim Myungsoo... This is all your fault :( Stupid Fanmeet... >__< *

Switching on your laptop, Myungsoo's face appeared on your desktop screen.

*SIgh.. Fine fine... It's not your fault that you come with such a heavy price..*

You sighed, feeling defeated as you outlined Myungsoo's face on the screen with your fingers.

*you're lucky that you're so good looking and that I like you so darn much to even be mad at you... *

You smiled to yourself.

You logged in to skype and decided to call Mrs Kim up.

You asked whether it was okay to move out as something cropped up.

" Go ahead! ..but where are you going? is everything okay there?" Mrs Kim replied, voice filled with concern.

As you trusted her, you told her about those encounters with BOTH the anti fans and fans, all those threats they were sending and of course, your encounters with Infinite.

The news worried yet excited her. 

She was worried for your safety but excited that Infinite actually invited you over to stay.

At the same time she instructed you, "Don't- sell the house okay? Not yet at least. My... Do you know how much more it will worth because Infinite visited the house?!"

laughing at Mrs Kim enthusiasm, you told her you would never think of selling the house.

"Go, go ahead. I think it's the best for you too, seeing how crazy those people are. You have 7 Strong men to protect you now eh? ..and don't you worry about the house, just go have fun but BE SAFE. Tehehe.."

Actually there aren't many overly obsessed and crazy fans around, so crazy that they would wanna harm you.

The worse they would do would just be online threats and stuff?

*Well, I hope so...*

It's not suprising those fans knew where you stayed.

Some of them recognised you from the fanmeet when you were in your area while others saw you when they visited Infinite's Old dorm.

*Fine, I'll go over.. On the bright side, I can be their friend and fan. It's a great privilege to be staying with them yea? INFINITE! Omo, dont' freak out..*

Nervously, you started to dial Myungsoo's number.

Somehow you couldn't press the call button.

You kept hesitating...

*Press?.... Don't press..*

As you were too scared to talk to him, you decided that sending him a text would be better.

*In case he's busy... and in case I freak out..* 

In the end, you didn't have the guts to send it as well.

So you resorted to calling Woohyun instead.

"Woohyun Oppa? This is ~~~~......."

 

"~~~-sshi? What? Awesome! Finally you're coming over! Everyone's worried about you you know? Especially your Myungsoo... We'll be right over!~ " Woohyun chirpped.

"YA! Hyung!~ Get the van, we're going to ~~~~'s place! " You heard Woohyun shouting over the phone before you hanged up.

After ending the call, you went to pack your things.

You stuffed all your more important things into your extremely large luggage and threw other smaller items into boxes.

As you were about to finish packing, you heard a cark honk.

You ran to the window & saw that Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun & Sunggyu had came to help you move your things over to their dorm.

The other Sung brothers weren't with them as they were having their individual schedules. 

Looking around, you realized that Myungsoo wasn't there as well.

Disappointment crept onto your face.

The boys seeing this, asked you, " Looking for L?"

Stuttering as you were caught of guard by the sudden question, you denied that you were.

"..He left for Japan this morning. he'll be back in 3 days time. Don't miss him too much ^ ^ ", Sunggyu explained.

*Well, at least I'll have time to adjust before he comes back... *

"Oh..." you replied while staring at your feet.

 

"You really do like him more than a fan huh..." 

You realized that Woohyun loves to disturb you once in a while although you have no clue why he does it.

You insisted that you only like - wait, make that love him as a fan and nothing else.

You were trying to defend yourself but of course, no matter what you said, you couldn't convince him to think otherwise.

"Kids, don't fool around already. We still have schedules later on remember?" Sung Gyu interrupted, reminding them of the time.

With that, the 5 of you loaded the car and headed off to Infinite's current dorm.

*I hope no one finds out I'm living with them.... my head will roll...*

 

On the way, you stared to get to know them better.

Not that you don't already know enough but your knowledge were all from internet and magazine articles & interview you saw on Youtube.

*First hand experience of knowing Infinite, member by member. Awesome....*

"..Woohyun Oppa, so are you glad A Pink's your neighbour? I know you just LOVE them don't you? Tehehe..."

You started to tease Woohyun, thinking that you could get back at him.

But you know what he is like....

"Yea, I'm their fan. But they're not first." he turned to face you.

"You know I love my fans the most right? " he replied, showing you his aegyo.

(You know which ones i'm talking about! Right? Bunny, throw-heart, flying heart & th nothing's over one. Take your pick.)

* Oh-My-God. First hand experienc of Namu's aegyo. In HD, UPCLOSE O_O. Seriously-can-die *

He and his glib tongue, stealing fangirl's heart everywhere he goes.

"By the way," Woohyun interrupted your mind spazzing session.

"Why didn't you call Myungsoo instead? Have you changed your target?" Woohyun teased.

Feeling shy by his sudden question, you answered softly.

"Oh, umm... I didn't dare to... AND no, i'm loyal to Myungsoo. So it's Myungsoo and Myungsoo only. Heh."

* I can't believe I just said that in front of Infinite*

After realizing what you've just said out loud, you quickly covered your mouth and stared at them.

Somehow they found it funny.

"Ya Woohyuniie, have you texted L that ~~~'s already on the way to our dorm? Hurry tell him or he'll be worried sick in Japan and his filming would have to drag...Hehe.." Dongwoo nudged him.

"Nah, let's give him a suprise. It's no fun just informing him like this you know." Woohyun replied.

 

The van came to a halt and the boys jumped out, eager to carry you things up to their dorm.

You slowly alighted the van & stared at the building.

*So this is what their new dorm looks like. One word, WOAH.*

 

-------------

OMG. WOAH!!

Finally done with typing this out. 

hand fingers hurt :( .

-riikaLynn

Support hazwannsky's new fanfic!~

although he has only posted the foreward :\