A White Confession [Part 2]

A Trip With Benefits

Woohyun's thoughts are in ORANGE

Hoya's are in Teal

Dongwoo's are in Indigo

comment k!

---------------

"Ohh okay Howon oppa." you tell him as you held out your hand to take the big package.

When you took it, you instantly smiled as you could already guess what it was.

"Howon oppa! Stuffed toy?" you asked excitedly.

He smiled and nodded awkwardly.

As you had already guessed, Hoya gave a stuffed toy.

While you were playing with it, you spotted something on its neck.

"What's this?.."

"It's a bracelet I bought awhile ago while shopping in Japan and I thought you would like it." Hoya replied sheepishly.

Woohyun turned and stared at Hoya, realising Dongwoo was doing the same.

"Aww, kamsahamnida Oppa!~" you replied and hugged him, not noticing the tension building up around you.

Dongwoo just stared at Hoya.

*Howon..*

Both Woohyun and Hoya was looking at each other and staring. 

Hoya thought, *Why is hyung staring at me like that?*

Woohyun, on the other hand thought, *WHY IS THAT STARING LIKE I KILLED HIS MOTHER!?*

Yes, you might have guessed it. They were unaware of each other's feelings for you.

It got to the point where it became awkward.

Sensing this, you quickly said, "Who is nexttttt!?"

Sungyeol raised up his hand and shouted like a choding, "Me me me me me!"

You nodded and took it from him.

You immediately opened it.

Sungyeol gave you this with an extra this in it.

"Thanks best brother in the world." you say.

You then turned to Myungsoo and was expecting something.

"I guess I'm next then." Myungsoo then say with a smile.

You took it and opened it.

"WAH OPPA! I LOVE IT." you smiled.

Truthfully, you loved Myungsoo's present the most. 

This was what he gave you.

On the dress, a picture with a note was attached to it.

                                                                                                 
Yoboya!~ Merry christmas <3                                                   
I bet this dress will make you look like an angel.                      
Keke, Hope you like the dress.                                                 
See? I'm looking at you so if you don't wear it I'll be very sad...
<3 Your Boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo                                            
                                                                                                  
 
 

Sungjong gave you a scrapbook he made with the help of some of the members.

Flipping through the page, you realised they were pictures of you and infinite from the first time you guys met.

Seriously from the first time.

On the front was a picture of you and myungsoo during the day of the bet.

Then a few were from the day at Lotte world.

"How....How come YOU have pictures of this?!" You asked, obviously shocked.

"Well..." Sungjong sratched his head sheepishly, "We kinda took some candid shots of you with our members when you were not looking?..."

"It's not me! Those pictures were donated by Myungsoo Hyung!.." Sungjong quickly added, waving both his hands at you.

There were pages and pages of pictures of the time ou spent with Infinite & some with just L.

It made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

As you turned the ages, suddenly you stopped and one of the page which had an envelope attached to it as one of its page.

"Oh? What's inside the envelope?.." You asked curiously.

"Open it." He instructed you.

Carefully opening it, pieces of colourful paper dropped out.

Picking it up one by one, you realised they were small note from each of the Infinite members and their Managers.

As you read the notes, you started laughing and Sungyeol & Sungjong joined you.

The three of you kept laughing as they explained the things written and drawn in the sketchbook.

Oblivious to you, the atmosphere was still very very tense.

You, Sungjong and Sungyeol were clueless to the situation.

Instead of being worried or actually noticing, the three of you were being high by yourselves.

You were jumping around and singing Christmas songs.

Although it seemed like nobody knew anything, Myungsoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sunggyu & Dongwoo could feel the tension.

Both Woohyun and Hoya wer focusing on you that they didn't realise Sunggyu & Dongwoo's disapproving look.

Both of them were in their own world.

 

Unfortunately for Myungsoo, he caught all of this and it was starting to confuse yet worry him.

 

WOOHYUN'S POV

I just stared at the angel right infront of me.

(a/n Just saying, this is all Woohyun thinking to himself.)

Lee ~~~~! There is a reason why I always call you Nam ~~~~.

It's so obvious that it's not because I see you as my sister but it just shows how much I want to make you mine.

There has been so many times that I wanted to just pull you into a kiss and leaving a mark on you.

But no, I can't bear to make you unhappy or to bring you any extra trouble.

So I'll just look from afar and wish you happiness.

The bracelet is a sign of my infinite love for you.

I hope one day, you will come to know about my feelings.

I love you Lee ~~~~.

This, is my white confession...

END OF POV

 

HOYA'S POV

(a/n this is thoughts too okay!)

Ahh.. How much I feel like taking you from Myungsoo and forcing you to sit beside me. 

But I can't. 

Ahh. Its frustrating to see the girl I love being with my close friend.

I can't stand the love between you two.

Why did he get you first?!..

You won't know how much I want to feel your lips on mine and hold you when you are warm.

I love you Lee ~~~~. Why can't you see that?

I hope one day, you will feel the feelings that I have for you. 

However, for your happiness, I'll leave you to be with Myungsoo.

It doesn't matter how I feel ~~~~. If you are happy, so will I be.

That doll that I gave you. HAHA. I'm so cunning.

If you look very carefully, you can see that i sew a 'Hoya loves ~~~~' on it.

I'm so cunning ehh. 

Whatever it is, live happily ~~~~.

I love you.

This, is my white confession...

END OF POV

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I look over to both Hoya hyung and Woohyun hyung.

They were both giving such loving looks. But to ~~~~?

*Why are they like that?*

I looked back to them.

*Could it be that they are hiding feelings for ~~~~?*

I stood up thinking that I should ask them.

I was about to approach them when I heard a familiar voice from the door.

"What? You guys are opening presents without us?..." 

Everyone turned to the direction of the voice and saw both of our managers standing.

"Manager Oppa!~ Here's your present! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Give Infinite a break! Bwahaha..." She shouted enthusiastically.

Everyone broke out in laughter and then got back to enjoying their time.

"Ya~ Omo! This is daebak!! " She squealed in delight while she was fooling around with SungJong and SungYeol.

*Aish this girl...*

END OF POV

------------

 Oh yea...

Hehe, advanced merry christmas everyone!~ 

<3 Don't you just love Myungsoo's irresistable face with that cute santa hat?

Although I think this one's edited.