Namjoon is just a Crazy Friend...

Coffee

School went by pretty slow for Hoseok; he really wanted to get the out so that he could text Taehyung, call him, and finally see him again. But the whole eight hours of school dragged by and he absolutely hated it.

                Namjoon and Hoseok were both in the same class; this was a talent school and they were both majoring in rap so they wound up together most of the time. Even if Namjoon was the boss of him in the shop, they were still close friends then and during school. And now it was lunch time so both boys went to roam the school garden, both talking about nothing, really.

                “Do you know where you’re going to take your little boyfriend?” Namjoon asked after a while. Hoseok blinked before sighing shaking his head.

                “No. I have no idea how to top that first date. But I want him to stay with me so I guess I’m going to have to ask him out next time…”

                Rap Monster chuckled. “I can help you out with that.”

                Since today was Friday, Namjoon made an exception and closed up the shop, just so that they could meet up at Hoseok’s house after school so that he younger male could help out the rapper win himself the cute boy.

                Hoseok had thought about texting Taehyung dozens of times, but he was always busy in school with work and he just couldn’t talk to him in front of Rap Monster because he would surely relentlessly. He could live without that.

                “What are we gonna do to get Taehyung to be my boyfriend?” Hoseok asked Namjoon, eyebrows scrunched up. Then he chuckled. “I mean, I’m the one with a date, while you haven’t hooked up with anyone in months.”

                Namjoon’s eye twitched. A soft and low growl escaped his lips as he glared at the older male, clearly unpleased by his words. “Do you want Taehyung or not?”

                “Okay, fine. Shoot.”

                “What? You mean like now?”

                J-Hope sighed loudly, frowning at him. “You mean you had no idea what to do?”

                “Of course I haven’t. Remember? I’m the one who hasn’t got laid in months.”

                Seeing this wasn’t going to go anywhere until J-Hope apologized, the rapper sighed in defeat. “Okay, Rap-Mon, you win. I’m sorry for saying that you haven’t dated anyone in a while. Now, will you please tell me what you had in mind?”

                “Okay, fine. I accept your apology. So what I was thinking was that I could help you write him a song and maybe Jin and Jimin could come over so that we could all come up with a simple yet effective dance routine by your date on Sunday. Then, at the very end of the dance number, Jin, Jimin and I could hold up a sign and you get down on one knee and give him a dozen roses and then ask him to date you. Now, tell me, how was it?” Namjoon asked with a satisfied and cocky voice.

                Hoseok’s mouth was agape, eyes a bit wide. “Wow,” he drawled out, tone of voice laced with disbelief. “That was… WOW.”

                Namjoon smiled. “I’m gonna go call dumb and dumber now. Meanwhile, go get some paper and a pen; we’re gonna write the best song for that boy that’s got you so love-strung. Okay?”

                J-Hope simply nodded, a smile on his face, a warm feeling in his stomach.

Okay, sorry this was so short. But I have to study for finals and I’m trying to do everything at once. Plus, Christmas is coming up so there’s the Christmas shopping. But I PROMISE that I will update by Friday :)! As always, don’t forget to subscribe and comment! Oh, and anyone who wants some Got7, MBLAQ, EXO, B.A.P., BtoB, Big Bang, BTS, or Royal Pirates or Shinee (etc.( fanfics, I’m up for the challenge! Consider it a Christmas gift from my part for being such lovely fans of my work! <3 You Guys!