Gotta Talk to U

Coffee

Oh god… Taehyung almost let out a groan when he saw the neon words on the establishment: “Tony’s Roller Skaters”.

                Roller skating? Seriously? Taehyung was sure he’d fall flat on his and break his face and then Hoseok wouldn’t like him anymore and he would make a damn fool out of himself and—

                “Don’t be nervous, babe, my friend works here and he got the place reserved; it’s only going to be the two of us. If I’m honest with you, I’ve never been skating myself either.” Hoseok assured with a shrug of shoulders.

                Taehyung pouted. “Then who’s going to teach us how to skate?”

                Hoseok chuckled. He took a hold of Taehyung’s hand and pressed an assuring kiss on his knuckles before holding it. “Don’t worry, beautiful, I’m sure Seungri won’t mind giving us a hand.”

                Taehyung’s eyes were the size of gulf balls. His heart was speeding and he wanted to smile and cry at the same time and before he could make any of those strange noises he was sure he would make, his hand went over his mouth. “S-Se-Seungri?” he stuttered. This couldn’t be true; he couldn’t possibly mean THE Seungri—he was basically his idol how the did they know each other?

                Hoseok chuckled and kissed his forehead. “Yeah. I’m sure you know him—you know? The famous guy from B—“

                “I idolize him!” Taehyung shouted joyfully. He laughed and grinned and hugged Hoseok tightly. “He can’t possibly—is he? Oh Hoseok! I love you!”

                Now it was Hoseok’s turn to blush wildly and eyes to bulge out of his skull. Taehyung quickly covered his mouth, letting go of the older male. Seeing the shocked state of the older male, Taehyung quickly shook his head.

                “NO! That’s not what I meant! What I meant to say was that I don’t love you—not that I would never love you—no, wait, what? What I’m trying to say is that yes, I would surely love you one day—you’re a great guy and all and—what was I going to say? Hoseok, I meant to say that while I don’t love you right now I—“

                Hoseok loved those words. He loved the adoration he said them with and everything about it; the way his lips moved when he said those three words, how he smiled when he blurted them out. It was all perfect. And yes, even if Hoseok knew that they came out simply because the boy was so happy, he still wished that one day Taehyung would fall for him. And today will be the start of it, Hoseok thought to himself with a smile.

                Before the younger male could confuse himself anymore, Hoseok spoke. “I get it. Come on,” he gestured for the door. “I’m sure Seungri will be happy to see you. I hope you’re not mad, but I told him that you were also a singer. Maybe I didn’t mention this before, but I can sing a little. No big deal.” He actually said that to keep Taehyung—if the boy had gotten that excited over the older male’s name, he was sure the kid would marry the guy when he sang. But Hoseok was a double threat—make it triple—no, quadruple—he was good-looking, he could sing, rap, and compose.

                He smirked smugly to himself. Take that, Seungri.

                After Taehyung had met the very handsome Seungri, the man had sung for him. Hoseok just sat there, arms crossed. This was not supposed to happen; Seungri was not supposed to flirt with Taehyung. He wasn’t supposed to call him ‘cute’ and Taehyung was NOT supposed to blush. Seungri was not supposed to sing with his god-amazing voice and Taehyung was not supposed to smile.

                But here he was; Taehyung was sitting beside Hoseok and Seungri was sitting right across from them. The man was singing his off and Taehyung might as well have been a bid old puddle of goo.

                “Okay, but I have to warn you, I don’t think the song sounds as great without the music,” Seungri warned with a smile. But Taehyung simply smiled. He had told the male to go on and Seungri chuckled. Did his chuckle really have to sound as perfectly pitched as his voice? He cleared his throat before continuing.

                “Na oneul geudaeege halmari neomuna manhayo. Budi nae yaegil deureo jul su innayo geudae hokshi innayo. Naega deureogal su inneun got innayo ojik geudaewa na danduriseoman.” It was so damn annoying when Seungri pointed at Taehyung and then back at himself when he sang the next part. “Duriseoman, duriseoman naega neohanteman hago shipeun mal. Mal geu mal uri jigeum nanwobwayo. Na jigeum halmal isseoyo.” This was Taehyung’s favorite part; Hoseok could tell because of the sudden sparkle in the male’s eyes. “Hustlin’, hustlin’ I’m, hustlin’, hustlin’ I’m hustlin’, hustlin’. Na jigeum halmal isseoyo…”

                He didn’t want to seem rude, so when the artist finished his song, Hoseok clapped along with Taehyung. He ruffled Taehyung’s hair as he stood. “I’m going to go get something to drink.” Hoseok stated. When Taehyung nodded, the male sighed and turned his heel to leave.

                I should’ve known. These damned artist have this power over everyone… Hoseok thought. He sighed. But Taehyung isn’t an artist and the control he has over me is way stronger…

                It wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. He could live with his body constantly wanting more and more of Taehyung every day. Well, that is until the day Taehyung…

                Said boy wrapped his arms around the older male’s waist and rested his porcelain white chin on his shoulder, smiling from ear to ear. Hoseok felt himself smile at this. “I’m having a good time. But you know, I think that it’s time we learn how to skate. Don’t you think so, hyung?” Taehyung mumbled. He nuzzled his nose into the crook of Hoseok’s shoulder and inhaled; the male smelled of expensive cologne and soap.

                “Hmm,” Hoseok hummed. “In a minute, okay? First I have to make a few calls.”

                Taehyung grinned. “Are you going to invite Taeyang and G-Dragon? I love them too.”

                Oh, so it’s okay to say you love them but when you told me it was the biggest mistake you’ve ever made…

                Hoseok raised a brow. “Really? Next you’re going to want me to bring in Kai and Chanyeol too.” Taehyung grinned. “Do you know them too?”

                J-Hope rolled his eyes. “No. but I do know Zelo and B-Bomb.” But he was never going to tell the kid he was bringing them because then the boy would be having an with all of them.

                “How do you even know all these people?”

                Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. “It’s a small world.”

                Taehyung pouted. “But I live in this small world too and I don’t even know Daehyun,” he complained. “Maybe I should stick with you a lot more often, huh?” Before the older male could make a sound, the younger male surprised him by pressing dozens of kisses onto the exposed flesh on his neck. Warmth sped to his face at the sudden contact. “That is,” Taehyung purred, “if you’d have me a while longer.”

                Hoseok gulped. “O-of course I w-will-l.”

                Taehyung chuckled. “While you make your calls, I’m gonna go see if Seungri is ready to teach me anything new.”

                Oh god…

                “Well HURRY THE UP!” Hoseok practically shouted into his cell phone. Namjoon was on the other side, informing him that Jungkook was still getting ready. He could hear Jin yelling at him to hurry up in the background. “You guys should have been here hours ago! What the is taking him so long?” Hoseok groaned.

                Even if he couldn’t see it, Namjoon shrugged his shoulders. “Don’t know. But Seokjin stepped in and well—now it’s taking them even longer.” He shuddered.

                Hoseok slapped himself in the face. “Are you serious? How long have those two been up there?” he turned to look at Taehyung; the boy had fallen on his when he tried to stand on the skates. He bit his lip.

                “Uh—“Namjoon hummed for a few seconds before answering. “About five minutes. But don’t worry, you know Seokjin. He’s just as polite as you are; he won’t the kid now. He’ll probably wait a while. But, on the other hand,” he mumbled, “he seems to lose every grain of sanity around the kid; why is he so sassy anyway? Is Taehyung like that?” Rap Mon began rambling. Hoseok growled.

                “Just—just make sure the kid can walk fine. Anyway, hurry up! Seungri has his ing eyes on Taehyung; I seriously don’t understand why everybody wants a piece of MY Taehyung! Sure he’s ing gorgeous but he’s MINE. And, by the way, Taehyung is not sassy. The boy’s actually shy.” Well, not counting the make-out session in the car and the kisses he pressed on Hoseok’s neck, the boy was practically as innocent and pure as water.

                Namjoon simply chuckled. “Well, as you said, he is ing amazing.” He clapped on the other side. “Congratulations, Hobie, you sure know how to pick ‘em.”

                His eye twitched. “Can you not? I’ve had enough of jealousy for one day; it’s not good for me, you know?”

                The blonde rapper hummed. “Yeah, it’s not good for you, and yet, you want to date him.”

                Hoseok bit his lip. Yeah, there was the he risk of everyone wanting a piece of his beautiful boy… but Taehyung never seemed interested in anyone other than him. He had said so in the car and his eyes spoke volumes right before they kissed and even after. J-Hope shook his head. He shouldn’t be jealous right now. He knew it. At the end of the day, Taehyung was still his, Taehyung only liked him, Taehyung would only blush at him; at the end of the day, Taehyung would never leave him. He wasn’t so sure why he was sure of this, but something about V spoke of innocence and loyalty—the boy was a saint. He only had eyes for one person.

                “Yeah, I do. You know how I feel about him. He’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me,” he said with a smile spreading on his lips. He turned behind him to see Taehyung laughing; the boy was finally skating. Seungri stood on one corner, clapping. His smile widened. “Anyway, you guys hurry up. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I think I’m going to go fall.”

                That could’ve meant more than one thing, Namjoon understood that. So, he chuckled. “Go then. I’ll go get Jin and Jungkook.” He heard a gulp. “Wish me luck.”

                Hoseok laughed. “Good luck.”

                He had the hang of it—sort of. He didn’t fall as much, but there were times when he had a hard time keeping balance. It was even harder because Taehyung’s hands were wrapped around his neck. “Just look at me,” Taehyung had whispered to him. Hoseok then had no choice but to focus on the beauty in front of him. Those beautiful eyes had him weak in the knees, which only made it worse. But Taehyung had rested his head on his shoulder. “Don’t drop me.” And now, Hoseok had to make sure he did better or else his baby would fall face-first. And that’s how Hoseok became a better skater. Taehyung already had the hang of it.

                The younger male looked up at Hoseok through lashes. He smiled softly. Hoseok smiled back at him. “You told me you could sing,” he removed his head from Hoseok’s shoulder. The older male was about to complain but then he had a better view of the perfect smile on the boy’s lips and he really couldn’t say anything then. “Can you sing for me?”

                Hoseok chuckled softly. “What would you want me to sing for you?” he hadn’t even realized Taehyung’s fingers laced with his own.
                V hummed. “I don’t know…” he bit his lip in thought. “Do you know this song—“he cleared his throat before singing, eyes closed. “Mianhae mianhae hajima, naega chorahaejijanha. Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo eoseo nareul jugigo ga naneun gwaenchanha.” The way he sang it made it sound as if the gods had crafted his voice; Hoseok drank it all up.

                Hoseok smirked before softly singing the next part of the verse in his ear. “Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo amureochi anheun deut useojwo. Niga bogo sipeul ttae gieokhal su itge naui meorissoge ne eolgul geuril su itge.”  It sounded perfect; it didn’t sound exactly how the artist would sing it, but it sounded good. Taehyung was impressed. The way Hoseok had sang it, with such sincerity, it shook Taehyung to the core, it send shivers down his spine and it all felt and sounded perfect; his heart melted.

                “Wow,” Taehyung breathed out after a while. His face was a bit warm because he realized he probably sounded super stupid, but he knew that Hoseok probably didn’t care; the smile on his face said it all. “You sing… I mean… how can you sing and rap?”

                Hoseok smirked softly. He leaned in and whispered into his ear softly, “I can also dance and compose.”

                He was beyond impressed; he was just about to state it, but then music cut him off. The lights went dim and Hoseok took a few steps back. Taehyung smiled warmly; he should’ve seen this coming. Hoseok just loved to surprise him.

                A soft melody began to play in the background; Taehyung could faintly hear the sound of a cup before he saw his best friend standing in-between Hoseok and Jin. He smiled and waved before the male began to sing.

                “Baby, baby you’re a caramel macchiato. Your scent is still sweet on my lips. Baby, baby, tonight.” As always, his eyes were shut. He loved to sing.

                Rap Monster then walked in, hand on his chest, eyes closed for a minute. “Babe, I debuted, that’s enough right? I made a bet with the world on how much I’d succeed. My half-mon eye smile that I only showed you; I’m doing it again these days,” the male smiled, “My fans are curious. Oh and I don’t drink macchiatos. You know that I started drinking Americanos because of you. When we dated, I wondered what kind of taste this was.” Jungkook was in the background, singing a few soft “oh’s” and “yeah’s”. “But this cold and bitter aftertaste makes sense now that you’re not here babe. If I’m gonna get used to everything like this, I would choose the full-of-regrets, playing with fire. Our heartless promises, countless mistakes and other wrongs, out unspeakable and small wounds. The glass filled with memories is more bitter as I drink it. But I think I know why I keep drinking it; why am I getting so sad that everyone lives this way?” While he was rapping, the boys were nodding their head to the beat, sometimes echoing a few words. Rap Mon was walking around, doing gestures with one hand whilst he held the microphone with the other.

                Jungkook stepped in once more, smiling softly. “Baby, baby, you’re a caramel macchiato. Your scent is still sweet on my lips. Baby, baby, tonight.” He nodded to Taehyung and handed him his mic, pushing him closer to Hoseok. This was not part of the plan, but the rest of the boys just smiled.

                Taehyung his lips. “Baby, baby, you were warmer than the scent of a café latte. Do you remember that feeling? Baby, baby, tonight…” he sang the words off of Jungkook’s phone. It only took him a second to finish memorizing the words given to him.

                Hoseok smirked, hooking his thumb and index finger on V’s chin, rapping the next verse to him. “Baby, tonight, have a good night. Our first text and phone call that was filled with awkward moments. Our highly anticipated first date,” his smile grew and his heart fluttered, “why did I bite my nails? Why was I so nervous? As time went by, we naturally developed into lovers.” Taehyung blushed, taking a second to look down before looking back up at him. “With those kinds of words, we checked each other’s feelings. Out first sate was sweet like a caramel macchiato. Wherever we went, we wanted to go together. But as time went by, those feelings went down like down espresso.” Taehyung shook his head; he assured Hoseok that that would never happen to them. “My insides ache for no reason, we used to be so good,” Hoseok patted his chest and closed his eyes. Even imagining something like this hurt him deeply. “Breaking up was like a bitter Americano. My memories still go to that café.”

                Jungkook continued singing the chorus while the two boys looked into each other’s eyes. He wanted to cry; did Hoseok really think they would end up like a memory? No. Taehyung refused to believe that J-Hope would end up as nothing more than a thought at the back of his head. He knew that the only reason Hoseok rapped that was to tell a story; it was nothing more than a rhyme. Of course he wanted to stay with Taehyung…

                Jimin stepped in, smiling, wrapping an arm around Jungkook’s shoulder and Jin’s eyes twitched. To play it off as cool, he grabbed Jimin’s hand and smiled, making it seem as if it were an accident. Jungkook rolled his eyes as the black haired male removed his hand from his shoulders to place it around Jin’s. “Baby, baby, you were warmer than the scent of a café latte. Do you remember that feeling? Baby, baby, tonight.”

                Hoseok parted from Taehyung for a minute to hold his hand, pulling him to the side so that he could watch as the boys began to dance, all moving in sync to the slow beat. Hoseok stood between them now, gesturing with his hands as he rapped. He then began to dance, once again surprising Taehyung with his amazing performance. “1, 2, 3, 4. The days when I used to be intoxicated with your scent all day. I remember we chose to break up after promising out futures together. As I drink this minty coffee that you used to like, I think of you, rewind. A lot of time passed and those days, I sometimes miss you, I wonder why?”

                Jungkook sang once again before Jin did. Those two seemed to be fighting for Jimin but the poor boy was like a rag doll. It was funny, really, but Jimin was just an accessory to what was really going on between the oldest and youngest boys.  

                Everyone posed and Seungri tossed a rose to Hoseok (who caught it). Then the rapper did a little dance as he walked over to Taehyung. Once he stood right before the orange-haired male, he got down on one knee. Taehyung swallowed.

                Behind him, in the background, Taehyung could see the three boys each holding a poster board with bubble letters; Jimin’s poster read “BE”, Namjoon’s poster read “Mine” and Jin’s red “Please?”. However, this was only a detail.

                “Kim Taehyung, I’m sorry if this is too soon for your liking, but, I had to tell you. You not being mine was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made so Taehyung, I have to ask; will you be mine?” his eyes sparkled with hope and his voice was laced with faith. He wanted this more than anything, Taehyung could tell. And he’d be lying if he said he didn’t want it either.

                Taehyung smiled before leaning down and throwing himself onto the boy. Hoseok stumbled a few feet back, arms wrapping around Taehyung’s small figure as he went down. But of course, he had to protect his princess, so he cushioned V’s fall, groaning a little before chuckling because on top of him was a happy bundle of cuteness. The younger boy’s face nuzzled into the side of his and he seriously couldn’t be any happier.

                The younger by kissed his cheeks many times. “Yes, Hoseok, I will be your boyfriend!” he kissed him softly on the lips. Everyone was clapping and cooing and Jungkook was making disgusted noises with Seokjin smiling widely at him. While the boys all huddled up to laugh together, Taehyung took the opportunity to slide his tongue against the older male’s lips. He pulled away with a smile.

                That tease, Hoseok thought before rolling his eyes, fingers the fabric that was Taehyung’ shirt. “But…” Taehyung whimpered. The way he sounded made a knot form in Hoseok’s stomach. “That means that you can only be mine, okay?”

                Hoseok nodded. “I wouldn’t have it any other way, princess.”

 

A/N: Well, I decided to bring out a more daring Taehyung. Yes, I know, he’s ing adorable as a shy kid, but I decided to make him a bit more… daring to make Hoseok blush too. But don’t you just love how cute Taehyung is around Hoseok? And don’t you just love how poor Hoseok was super jealous? Well, Hobie, you should’ve seen it coming; I mean, you do have an incredibly cute boyfriend and we all love him! <3 by the way, anyone who can guess the song Hoseok sang and the one BTS sang, you get to give me a prompt to write V-Hope ! (Not in this story, separate) Yes. You read right. But you have to be the first one to state them both CORRECTLY. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.