Jinkookie

Coffee

You guys are so perfect together it’s sickening,” Jungkook stated, shaking his head, sighing. J-Hope and V were sitting together, V’s head rested on his boyfriend’s shoulder, and they were holding hands, J-Hope purring a few things into the boy’s ear that made him smile. They were in the record shop in the employee’s lounge, everybody (minus Suga) there. Namjoon was on the counter, sitting beside Jimin. Jin was on the couch across from the couple, staring blankly at them; he had his thumb nail against his lips, arm on the back rest, legs spread a little wide, relaxed. Jungkook (who was sitting on the arm rest far away from Seokjin) had to admit that he looked rather y. He was actually beginning to think the older man was doing this on purpose.

                The boys laughed and Taehyung pouted cutely, making Hoseok smile widely. “Jungkook’s right.” Seokjin said rather calmly, but after realizing what he had said his eyebrows shot up and his eyes went wide. “I cannot believe I just said that.”

                Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Why is it so hard for you to agree with me, hyung?” it came out as smooth as silk and Seokjin found himself staring at the boy in awe.

                “I-It’s not. I-I mean th-that…well… um…”

                Hoseok smirked from across the room, sharing his looks with the pretty orange-haired boy beneath his arm. Jungkook began to blush, realizing that he had made the older male blush and it made him feel butterflies in his stomach. Why was that anyway?
                Namjoon smirked to himself. “Just agree with the boy already, Jin. You’d make him happy.”

                Maybe it was or maybe it wasn’t, but as soon as Namjoon said this, Seokjin sighed, giving up. It was most certainly not because he wanted to see the boy smile, but it was because it was better than arguing with Jungkook all day long. “Okay, fine.” He turned to look at Jungkook. “I agree with you.”

                Jungkook smiled. “About time.”

                It was so gorgeous; the way his crescents turned into little black fans and his cheeks turned upwards and his precious pink lips twisted into an amazing smile, the way his cheeks turned a little pink and his smile grew when Seokjin smiled back at him.

                Seokjin simply stared at the boy, a stupid smile plastered on his face, dumb-struck with the beauty. Jungkook was looking back at him, a little confused, a little embarrassed. The rest of the boys were silent, all staring at them. However, the couple sitting together hand in hand on the couch were smiling at each other.

                “You have pretty eyes,” Hoseok mumbled, staring into the boy’s chocolate brown crescents. Taehyung smiled softly, squeezing his hand a little, smiling at his lap.

                Jimin stared at the couple and at the two boys on the couch, smiling. “You know, it shouldn’t be too long before you two are like that,” he said, looking at Jungkook and Seokjin before pointing at Hoseok and Taehyung.

                Seokjin scoffed. Actually, the first thing he did was stare, almost hopeful at Jungkook, who just had his mouth slightly agape before crossing his arms in a sassy manner. “Yeah, right,” he said, glaring at Jungkook, “I’d rather kiss the first guy that walks in here.”

                Jungkook glared. “And I’d rather dress like a girl.” He rolled his eyes at Seokjin. “Seriously, Jimin, why would you even say that?”

                Jimin looked rather offended. “What do you mean why? You two are always fighting like an old married couple. You guys should just hook up; that way you’d finally be able to act like V-Hope over there.”

                All eyes were on the couple now; Taehyung was playing with Hoseok’s hair, smiling, and Hoseok was looking directly into the boy’s eyes, smiling as well. “Hey, beautiful?”

                Taehyung hummed.

                “How’d you like to go out and get some ice-cream?”

                V smiled widely, nodding. “Yeah, okay.” He then remembered what had happened last time he had an ice-cream cone and he began to blush, biting his bottom lip. He didn’t really mind it, to be honest, he was kind of hoping that exactly the same thing would happen again.

                Hoseok stood, holding out his hand for Taehyung to take. He looked at his friends. “You guys want something?”

                Namjoon shook his head. “No thanks, Hobie.” He looked at Jimin, who shook his head as well. “Actually,” Jimin began, “I think I’m gonna head home.” He looked at Namjoon. “Mind driving me?”

                The older male simply nodded, getting up and as did Jimin. “See you guys.”

                After Seokjin and the rest of the boys waved goodbye, Hoseok put his jacket on and looked back at the two boys. “You guys want anything?”

                Jungkook shrugged. “Taehyung-y, can you get me a nutty-coconut, in a sugar cone, please?” he pouted, looking at the older male with pleading eyes. The orange-haired boy laughed, winking at him.

                “Yeah, course. Uh, Jin-hyung, do you want anything?” Taehyung asked, now looking at the older man, somewhat unsure.

                “No thanks. And Hoseok,” he called before the duo left. Once the man he had called for gave him attention, he smiled. “Remember, you eat the ice-cream, not Taehyung’s face, okay?”

                Taehyung blushed, looking down, biting his lip. Meanwhile his boyfriend was glaring at his hyung, gently pushing his boyfriend towards the exit. “Whatever.”

                It was only then that they realized…. Seokjin and Jungkook were left all alone… together…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                “Well,” Jungkook mumbled in frustration, arms crossed, glaring at his hyung. “Aren’t you going to say anything?” it had been around five minutes since the boys had been gone and already Jungkook was angry. Seokjin hadn’t done anything besides sit there, phone in hand, texting away some loser. It had seriously been getting on the younger’s nervous and he had just now decided to break.

                He had an even face plastered, something that pissed Jungkook even more, making him pout. Seokjin put his phone to the side and looked at the younger male, sighing. He fixed the snapback on his head and raised a brow at the kid. “Oh, I’m sorry,” he said with sarcasm in his voice, “you look beautiful today in that black hoodie, dear.”

                Even if it was said sarcastically, Jungkook blushed, frowning even more. Seokjin would never admit to the kid that he actually meant it.

                “Why do you like to piss me off?” Jungkook mumbled more than stated.

                Seokjin’s brows furrowed, eyes narrowing. “What do you mean?” Despite the fact that the younger male was looking away, Seokjin still held his gaze (with his back).

                Jungkook scowled, answering as if it were the most obvious answer in the world. “I mean that every time I’m here, you don’t even try to be nice to me.”

                Seokjin’s mouth fell open. “Me? You think it’s my fault? What about you?!” He accused, looking at the kid in ridiculous. “You’re always so ing sassy you make it so hard to hold up a stupid conversation.”

                He crossed his arms even tighter, twisting his body so that now Seokjin had a good view of the boy’s entire back, pouting, trying to hide the sadness in his eyes. He didn’t like being yelled at… well, to be more specific, he didn’t like being yelled at by Jin.

                “You could’ve at least tried harder,” Jungkook whispered, a bit disappointed that the male hadn’t even made an effort since the beginning to try and (at least) be friends.

                It was kind of hard not to feel bad when he heard the heartbroken whisper. Seokjin swallowed hard, hands shaking, sweaty, guts knotted, heart heavy, mind a mess. He bit his lip; he didn’t know what to do. The boy was this supposed bad but now… seeing him so down made Jin feel so guilty it hurt everywhere.

                He stood and placed a hand on the boy’s shoulder, feeling as the male’s muscles tensed a bit under his touch. “Look, Jungkook,” he spoke silently, “I’m sorry, okay? I mean it. I should’ve acted like a good hyung and treated you better.” He leaned down so that he rested his hand on the boy’s thigh, rubbing soothing circles on it, trying to catch the boy’s attention. “And, by the way,” Jungkook looked up but now it was Jin’s turn to look down as he mumbled, “you really do look beautiful in that black hoodie.”

                It was so sweet, so overwhelming, and so perfect it made Jungkook blush fiercely. He beamed, something that Jin was glad he could catch. He smiled back, not even caring if it was sort of bashful.

                After a minute of silence, Jungkook opened his mouth to say something. “H—“

                “Guys, we’re back!” Hoseok greeted happily, a hand wrapped around Taehyung’s waist like a belt. One hand carried his cone, a simple strawberry scoop, while both of Taehyung’s hands were busy; one carried his cone (a chocolate chip cone) and the other held Jungkook’s precious nutty-coconut cone.

                Jin quickly stood, biting his lip. “Hey.”

                Hoseok raised a brow at the state the two males were in; their cheeks were stained in red and they both looked nervous. “What happened here?”

                “W-well,” Jin stuttered, diverting his gaze from the maknae, “Jungkook and I are now friends.” Jungkook simply nodded.

                Hoseok and Taehyung both looked at each other, eyes wide. Taehyung turned back to look at Jungkook. “A-are you serious?”

                Jungkook nodded. “Yup.”

                “And to think, all it took was a few minutes alone,” Hoseok said, chuckling softly. Taehyung went and handed Jungkook his cone, the boy taking it with a small smile and a quiet thanks.

                “Yup… that’s all it took,” Jungkook agreed, sneaking a small grin in Jin’s direction.

A/N: Well, I guess this was short too? I hope you don’t mind the Jinkook. To those who do, I am, once again, sorry. :3 COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!