Caramel Macchiato

Coffee

They continued dancing as Jin and Jimin sang the rest, voice perfectly fueling the two dancing boys. And then, at the very end of the song, just before the beat stopped, Hoseok looked into the orange-haired boy’s eyes and said, “Can you please stay with me?”

It was past twelve when Hoseok dropped Taehyung off at the door of his house. He really didn’t want to say goodbye, even if it was for now, because he was truly having fun with the pretty boy, but he knew he had to let the boy rest. Thus, there they were, fingers laced together, foreheads pressed against the other, a few feet away from the door.

“I had fun. Thank you for such an amazing date,” Taehyung mumbled, eyes trained down to the floor. “It was the best night of my life.”

Hoseok scoffed softly, eyes locked on those pretty pink lips that had been on his mind since the date, simply because they were so plush and just the best shade of pink that Hoseok could ever imagine. “I’m sure you’ve had many amazing dates before…”

Taehyung giggled, head still pressed against his. “Dates, yes. But no, nobody’s ever taken me on memorable dates like this. I don’t think I’ve been in a date in months.”

“Well then, do you want to be on another one this Sunday?”

his lips, Taehyung mumbled, “Are you asking me out? Again?”

“Are you saying that you don’t want to?”

V simply smiled, hands linking together behind the older male’s back. Completely taken by surprise, Hoseok simply remained frozen, watching as those gorgeous pink lips slowly got closer and closer and closer…

“This is my thanks…”

And then—

Hoseok’s hands tightly wrapped themselves around Taehyung’s hips, instinctively holding the warm body closer to himself. Their lips moved slowly, and in sync, sweetly molding together like pieces of a puzzle. Taehyung’s head unconsciously titled to the side, fingers now gripping the hairs on the back of J-Hope’s neck. The wet pops of lips were heard, and as was the sound of hearts beating quickly as their lungs were now burning with the need for oxygen.

But they didn’t stop. No, actually, Taehyung never wanted this to end. The guy tasted so sweet and so did his words and everything was just so perfect.

He normally wouldn’t make the first move, but Hoseok had been the daring one all day that day and everything about this boy just earned him a kiss.

When their lungs were suffocating, they decided that it was finally time to pull away. The rapper was disappointed to say the least, but hey, he knew it had to happen during some point. So, very slowly, he released those perfect lips and untightened his grasp on the perfectly curvy waist. 

“Goodnight, beautiful…”