Secret Garden

Broken Wings

Hand in hand, you walk through the deep green grass with Sehun. It was a whole different atmosphere. The bed of roses, hibiscus, the chirping birds, several bushes surrounding the big fountain. You love the sights and sound of the garden.

You softly brushes your fingers over the petals of roses," They are so beautiful. This is the best place in the Kingdom. "

Sehun plucked one of the roses and gave it to you, "The best thing is the roses never dies. Just like my feelings for you."

You blushed at what he said," I know. I am glad that I have you by my side" You tipped your toes and kiss on his lips.

Sehun wrapped his arms around you and kiss you back.

"Ah-hem...I am here."The both of you broke the kiss as you heard a familiar voice.

"Ah... Hyung!!!" Sehun gave him a face, "Can't you just pretend that you didn't see us."

You rubbed neck, "Baekhyun Oppa, why are you here?"

"This is a public area. Why can't I be here?" Baekhyun replied and continued, "I am here to give you the latest news that I heard from Suho. You will regret if you don't listen."

"What is it?" Sehun looking uninterested as he sat on the bench.

"You have a chance to become a human for a day and tour the mortal world" Baekhyun folded his arms and smirked, "Do you want it?"

"Of course I want!!!!" You replied excitedly and skipped beside him, "When is it? "

"Tomorrow. But it seems like your boyfriend didn't want." Baekhyun eyed at Sehun.

"Aw... Oppa, I know you will go with me right?" You gave Sehun your puppy eyes.

Sehun could not resist," You know I will give in whenever you do that." He then looked at Baekhyun, "Are they any condition for us to do that? I don't believe Suho hyung will be so nice to us."

"Sehun ah... I heard that." Suho appeared from his back.

"Omo!" You jumped a little, "You gave me a shock."

"I am here too" Kai appeared in front of you.

Suho chuckled at your cuteness, "Aren't you already used to it? You are an angel too. You are able to appeared anywhere as and when."

Suho smiled and continued, "You guys have been obedient these few days. You have been carrying out your duties on time, so I would like to reward the both of you with this. I knew that Jaein always wanted to be a human, and live like a human. I understand that both of you died at a very young age. So I decided to give the both of you this opportunities to explore."

"Wah, Thank you Oppa, I appreciate that!"  You gave him a big hug.

"Don't touch my angel. " Sehun pulled you away from him.

"He is really sensitive and protective." Suho hissed and glanced at Sehun, "Aren't you grateful for that?"

Sehun knew that you have been waiting for this day, "Thanks, hyung." He turned to you and squeezed your hand, "I will take this opportunities to have a date with her."