V's sister

Broken Wings

You walked down the stairs as you wiped your wet hair.  Taehyung's mum sat on the dining table and she waved at you, "Jaein, let's have dinner together."

V heard that and he slammed his chopstick down, "I am not eating."

You were shock by his action. "YAH, Kim Tae Hyung!"

V walked towards the door without looking back.

Taehyung's mum shook her head and smiled at you, "Jaein, ignored him. Let's eat together then."

You warily took a seat beside her, " erm.. Imo..  I think I should call you Omma..."

She smiled, "It's alright. I know that you are not used to calling me Omma. You can call me Imo first."

You nodded, "Imo... I don't think Taehyung likes me."

She sighed and put down her chopsticks, "I am sorry for the attitude that he is showing you. He can be harsh, but he is not a bad kid."

You looked at her and didn't speak any word. "Actually, I used to have a daughter. If she is still alive, she will be around your age. " She paused and continued with tears in her eyes, " Taehyung likes his sister a lot and really take good care of her. However, one day Taehyung brought her sister's Heejae out...

Flashback...

"Oppa! Where are you going?" Heejae asked. V ruffled her hair, "I am going for a soccer match with my friends."

"Soccer match? Wah... I want to see." Heejae jumped with joy and clapped her hands.

"You can come with me and watch me play." V said and took her hands. He led her to the park near their house and met up some of his friends."

V found a bench and he wiped the seats with his sleeve, "Heejae ah, seat here and watch me play."

Heejae nodded, "Oppa! Fighting!"

V smiled and chorused, " Fighting!"

The match began and V showed off his skills. Even though he was only 7, but he was quite skilful. While playing the match, V were also look out for his sister once in a while.

However, V was distracted by the oponent and he lost control with the ball. The ball flew out of the park and landed on the street. Heejae saw the ball flew passed her and she followed the ball," I will pick it up."

"Heejae ah, be careful." V ran after her to make sure that she was safe.

Just as Heejae was picking up the ball, the red lights turn green and the cars began to move. "YAH, Heejae ah, wait!" V yelled.

Heejae was too young and she ran towards the street without  knowing that a car was speeding towards her.

"ANDWAE, HEEJAE AH.." V yelled and rushed towards her.

However, V was too late and he watch the car knocking Heejae down. "Heejae ah!" V screamed out of his lungs and came to the side of Heejae. He clutched onto her in despair as the crowd began to crowd around them.

 

"Heejae died because of the accident and Taehyung began to blame himself on his sister accident. It was a great pain to him. To him, he felt that no one could replace his sister and this is why he is harsh to you." Taehyun's mum began to choke with her tears, "The reason I wanted to adopt you because I always wanted to have a daughter again and you look a lot like Heejae. You saved Taehyun's life and I thought that Heejae must be there to protect him. In addition, Heejae has the same birthday as you too. Therefore, I wanted to treat you like my own daughter, just like how I wanted to dote Heejae if she is around."

You moved towards her and gave her a hug, "Imo, don't cry. I will treat you like my own mum on behalf of Heejae. " You patted her back and you felt really sorry for her. "Imo... I am sure Heejae didn't want to see you cry." You wiped her tears.

"Jaein ah... Komawo... Thanks for being my daughter." She your hair and looked at you.