School camp

Broken Wings

" Oppa, what do I need to bring for camping!" You happily threw your shirt and pants on your bed and you ransacked for more clothes.

"YAH, You are only going for 3 days. I don't think you need that much of clothes." V raised his eyebrow.

"Really? Aishh... I have no idea what to bring!" You exclaimed, " Have you pack yours?"

 V shook his head,"Well, I hate school camp. Maybe I shouldn't go." he stood up , "Enjoy your packing." and turned to go. You pouted, "Oppa, you will be going right? Don't leave me alone."

"You have Minah with you." He shouted as he left your room.

"That Taehyung...." Sehun shook his head with disapproval. You heard Sehun's voice and you brightened up, "Oppa!!!"

Meanwhile, V wasn't that far away from your room yet, he heard you screaming "oppa" and he paused. But he thought that you were calling him. He shrugged and went back to his room.

 

"SHhhh." Sehun hissed, "Lower your voice."

"Mianhae." you stuck your tongue, "I am too happy to see you here."

Sehun flicked his fingers and a backpack landed in your arms. "Wow, it's heavy." You stumbled.

Sehun chuckled, "Bring these for your camping. Everything you need for a camp is all in the bag."

You blinked and jumped in joy, " Oppa, you are the best! How am I going to survive without you?"

Sehun smiled, "But It seems like you are living quite well without me." He sighed and continued, "For a moment, I thought you have forgotten me."

"No... Oppa, how can I forget you? You are my guardian angel, my boyfriend." You beamed.

"Aigoo... My princess." He gently peck your cheeks. "

------------------------------

The alarm clock rang and you stirred in your sleep. Slowly, you roll out of your bed with red hazy vision. You stretch your arms and look outside the window.

"Camping Day!" You screamed with excitement in your head. You rush to the bathroom and wash yourself up.

After drying your hair, you skipped to the kitchen for breakfast. "Imo, Good morning!" You greeted energetically.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked. You nodded, "Of course." You beamed at her and look around, "where is oppa?"

"He is still sleeping." She shook her head, "He is always like that when it comes to school trip."

You bit your lips with disappointment, "Omo... that's mean he is really not going?"

She shrugged and brought a packed lunch box to you, "Take these with you, you can eat it when you are hungry."

You opened it and it's some sushi and kimbab, "It's looks yummy. Thank you!

----------------------

You hopped off the school bus with minah. The air seemed scented with the sweet aroma of flowers and the scenery was awesome.

The seniors guided the students to an empty area, " Everyone, this will be the area that we can build our tent. We have 1 and a half hour to settle down before we start our activity."

Minah and you began to spread out the stuff and getting ready to build your own tent.

"Jaein ah.. Do you need our help?" Namjoon asked.

You have no idea how to set up the tent, neither do Minah. You laugh sheepishly and nodded, "I guess so."

"No worries. We will help." Junggook gave you an assuring smile.

"YAH, Junggook, Have you seen Taehyung and jimin?" J Hope asked while looking around.

"Don't you know they hate school trips?" Namjoon snapped. "You hate school trip too, But you are here." Jin butted in.

"Hyung... he is here because of someone..." Junggook eyed at you.

You blinked, "Me?"

Namjoon smacked the back of his head, "No... I just didn't want to stay at home.."

Jin laughed and looked at you, "Oh... aren't you the girl that Taehyung complained about?"

"Oh yeah... it's you. no wonder you looks familiar." J-hope continued, "That taehyung, how can she hate a pretty girl like you."

*So oppa do hate me? No wonder he wasn't here today.* You thought and you didn't know why but you felt upset. * I thought he already accepted me as his sister*

"I heard my name." V slung his backpack around his shoulder and  glanced at J hope.

"Woah... taehyung, is a miracle that you are here." Jin tapped V's shoulder.

V smiled and , " Well, I was just here to support you, since you planned this event."

The truth is he wanted to look after you and help you since it's your first time in camp.

"Alright,Stop chatting, Guys. Let's get our tent set up." Jin shouted.

"Yeah... Sunbae..." J-hope replied, sarcastically.

V placed his backpack down and came beside you, "What's that face?" He poked your cheeks.

You looked away and shook your head, "Oppa, I am busy now."

V squinted his eyes at you, "is there anything wrong? or are you sick or something?" He placed his palm on your forehead and you stepped away.

"Mwoh yah?" Namjoon spotted it and eyed at him suspiciously, "Since when the two of you became so close."

"Aniya.. Hyung. I am going to set up my own tent." V stepped away.

 

 

 

 After everything was set up, all of you gather while the seniors brief the game.

"We will be having a treasure hunt and we have already chosen the team member for you." Jin announced.  

"Yeah.. It is a "couple" treasure hunt where a girl and a boy will be paired up." Junhyung, another senior continued.

"Let me pair up with, Jaein." Namjoon prayed. Junggook chuckled at Namjoon's action.

Meanwhile, Dahye, the queenka folded her arms and smirked, "Well, let's see who I will be paired up with."

"Unnie, I saw you talking to junhyung sunbae, did you swop your partner?" sojin asked.

 " You will know soon." Dahye flipped her hair.

 

"Sojin with Namjoon, Dahye with Taehyung, Jaein with Chisoo........." Jin read from the list.

"What? I am with Dahye? No way!" Taehyung complained and look at you, "How can you be with that nerd! You won't win with the nerd!"

"Then do you think I will win if I am with you?' You snapped.

"What's wrong with you? Why do you want to start an argument with me today?" V was fuming mad.

"YAH, don't fight! Shouldn't you be happy that you aren't pair up with her? You said you hated her." Namjoon pointed out,  " I should be the one complaining instead. I came here because of her."

"YEAH, I hate her to the point that I shouldn't even be here!" V yelled and walked away. He didn't know why he is boiling mad and frustrated with your attitude. He didn't like the way how you were pushing him away.

"Oppa, where are you going? we are a team." Daehye chased behind him happily.

Your gazed at his back view as he walk away, * What am I doing? Why do I pick a fight with him? Why am I feeling so upset?*

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked with concern. You force a smiled, "I am alright."

"Alright, everyone. There are clues in the forest and you will need to find the destination based on the clues. The first team that reach the destination will be a prize waiting for them and the last team will have to wash the dishes for everyone today." Junhyung explained the rules.

"And the game starts now!" Jin fire the starting pistol.

"Are you ready?" Chi soo asked you. You smiled and nodded, "Let's win the race."

Chisoo grabbed your wrist and ran off. V saw that from far and he was fuming mad. He didn't know why he is feeling this way either. He stormed off quickly into the forest.

"Oppa, hold my hands, I am scared." Dahye whined. "Stop bothering me." V shot back.

 

A few minutes later, Chi soo and you found a slip of paper of the tree branch. You opened it up and follow the direction the clues stated.

"Chi soo ah, let's split up and find more clues. Let's contact each other when we found out the destination and we will be somewhere." You suggested, " It will be faster if we do that."

Chi soo nodded, "It sounds good, But are you alright to be alone?"

"Of course. Everyone is in this area, I will ask for help if I needed. and I have phone with me. I will call you if I need help." You explained.

"Sure" Chi soo smiled, "Let's do that. I will go this way then." he pointed to the left.

You gave him an assuring smile and ran off to the other direction, " I will win this race."

Looking around, seeing that no one is around, you started to called for sehun, "Sehun oppa, Sehun.."

Before the camp, Sehun promised that he will help you to win all the games. Sehun stepped a step closer to you, "Yah, Jaein ah, I am here."

However, you were still calling for his name. His smile fell and he wave his hands in front of you, "Jaein ah... I am here."

You walked past him and continued to call his name. "Jaein ah... It's not funny. You could see me right?" Sehun blocked your path. To his dismay, you walked through his body and he knew that you will never if you knew he was there.

Sehun quickly went back to the kingdom and dashed into chiefroom. "YAH, sehun, you can't go in like this." Suho tried to hold him back.

Sehun pushed him away and yelled, "Yah, Chief what's happening? Why Jaein can't see me at all?"

"Sehun ah, Calm down..." The chef replied and stepped towards him, "If you want her to return back to the kingdom, you shouldn't interfered in her life there. You are not helping her at all."

"How can I be not helping her? I am protecting her." Sehun stated. "You are not protecting her."  he replied, "From now on, she will not be able to see you and you will not be able to use your power to help her.

"What? You didn't even ask for my opinion." Sehun said angrily. "When it's time to use your power on her again, I will let you know." Chief ignored his question and wave his hand and Sehun was outside the room.

"Chief.." Sehun bang the door.