Sehun

Broken Wings

 

The car skidded to a stop and you alighted the car. V slipped his hands into his pocket and walked towards his house gate. You tagged along behind him.

As the door opened, your eyes sparkled with joy as you saw Sehun in the living room. " Oppa..." You called, with a soft smile in your face.

V thought that you were calling him and he turn behind and gave you a look, " I am not your oppa. "

"YAH, Taehyung, don't be mean to your new sister." Taehyun mum snarled.

Sehun made a face in front of V, but of course V can't see him. Sehun walked towards you, "Pretend that you didn't see me. They might think that you are crazy."

You slightly nodded, "I am going up to my room."

"Alright, you must be tired." Taehyun's mum.

Excitedly, you ran up to your bedroom and close the door.

Taehyun's mum saw that and smile," Taehyung ah, she must be happy to join our family. Treat her nicer."

"Omma, I don't need a sister." V turned his back and went to his room without a word.

------------------------------

"Oppa! I miss you." You opened your arms and gave him a hug, but your smile fell. Your hands pass through his arms and you snapped back into reality.

"I am a human now. I will not be able to touch you anymore." You mumbled and lower your head.

"Jaein ah, look at me" Sehun searched for your face, "Even though you can't touch me, but at least you can see me and hear me. I will be here for you if you need me. We can chat with each other as usual, we can go shopping and watch movie together as well." Sehun tried to comfort you, "Just bear with it until your wings recovered. I will find ways that can speed up your recovery."

Tears rolled down your eyes, " Oppa... You can't leave me alone, alright?"

"Aigoo... you are a crybaby. " Sehun smiled and he lighlty place his hand near your cheeks. Using his power he wiped your tears away, "Don't cry anymore. Let me give you some presents."

He pointed his hands on the bed and all the accessories and dresses appeared on your bed, "These are they dress that we bought while we were here together. You can wear all the dresses as you wish. "

You were touched by his action and you softly touched your hand on it. "You always wanted to dress like human. Treat it as a chance for you to do so."Sehun wrapped his arms around you.

Even though you can't feel his touch, but unknowingly you felt that you were no longer lonely and you felt safe with him around.

"Next time, if you need me, just shout for my name and I will come to you." Sehun whispered next to your ears.

You softly smiled and nodded, "Oppa, promise me that you will be always here for me."

"Arassoo. I will not leave you." Sehun replied and gave you an assure smile.