Prank

Broken Wings

You stood in front of the mirror as you adjusted your blazer. "Wow, you looks so cute in school uniform." Sehun praised.

You smiled, " I really like it."

"Aren't you nervous? " Sehun sat on your bed. "A little... But I believe I will do well." You said confidently.

"Isn't the school part of your new's family company investment? I don't think there will be anyone who dare to bully you. Humans are all like this. They tend to stand on the side that are strong." Sehun commented.

You sighed, " Even though it's part of Imo's investment, I will still work hard and be humble."

"Human are complicated. Just becareful." Sehun warned. You turned and smiled, "You will be there to help me too right?"

"I thought you are confident in doing a great job?" Sehun raised his eyebrow.

You sheepishly laughed, "I think so?"

Skipping down the stairs, you entered the dining room to have breakfast. "Good Morning, Imo!" You greeted and looked at V. "Good morning, oppa!" You smiled. V gave you a glared and looked away.

"Aish.. That bastard." Sehun scolded and he with a flicked, the water spilled onto V shirt. "Oppa!" You gave Sehun a looked.

"YAH, what is this?" V rubbed his eyes as he thought his eyes were playing trick on him. *How did it spill?* He stood up and you passed him some napkins.

"Taehyung ah, are you alright? Go change into a new set of uniform." Taehyung's mum said.

"Don't do that." You mouthed secretly at Sehun who is laughing at Taehyung. "He is bad to you." Sehun shrugged.

V was forced to take the same car as you and the journey was quiet. V looked out of the window as you secretly peeped on him. *I wonder what was he thinking?* You thought,* But now I understand why he is harsh to me. Because to him Heejae is irreplaceable. *

"Oppa." You finally broke the silenced. He ignored you. *Aish.. I understand his feelings but  He should give me some respect. I am older than him! I shouldn't call him an oppa as well.* You thought, * Aish... my birth date should change to year 1994 instead! So that he will give me some respect!*

"Stop looking at me and don't call me oppa. I am not your oppa." V finally spoke up. "Then I will call you Taehyung." You replied.

"You are not my friend neither you are my mum. Call me V." He replied without looking at you. "How rude." you mumbled under your breath."

"What did you say?" V shot you a looked. You cleared your throat, "Nothing."

"Don't act like you know me in school either. We are stranger, even though we live together." He warned.

"Okay. " You replied and didn't say further. The rest of the journey was quiet again.