What happened?

Broken Wings

"Kim Tae Hyung, 19 years old...." Sehun sat on the bench in the hospital, reading the profile and waiting for the time to come to guide his soul to the next life.

"He should be more careful... " Sehun mumbled as he knew that he died because of an accident. He began scrolling more of his profile and the screen went blank all of the sudden.

Sehun blinked and tapped his phone with his fingers, "Yah, what happened?" He knew that this could mean that Taehyung survive from this accident.

Sehun gave a small smile,"I am glad he survive. He is still so young."

He stretch his legs and stood up, "Time to find my Jaein!"

----------------------

Your eyes flicker open slowly and you gaze around. The surrounding was unfamiliar to you. "Where am I? " You questions yourself.

You pushed yourself up and winced a little as you felt the excruciating pain on your back, "What happened? I am still a human? Why am I experiencing pain?" You tried to calm down and recall the scene yesterday.

"You are awake?" You saw the nurse came in and realised that you were in the hospital.

"How are you feeling? I am glad that you are fine!" The nurse said and check on you, "Do you remember what happened last night?"

You nodded, "Yes..." You then remembered the boy that you met, "Is the boy alright as well?"

The nurse smile,"Yes. He is awake. Is such the miracle that both of you survive in the accident. Furthermore, you only had minor injuries on your elbow and back."

You just stared at her and slowly move your eyes away, *So what am I going to do now? Where is Sehun oppa?* You didn't have a good feeling about it.

"Anyway, we couldn't find your profile in the system? Are you a foreigner?" The nurse asked.

You looked her, *Of course you can't find, I am an angel.* You reply in your head and kept quiet.

"Do you need us to contact your parents?" The nurse continued.

"I can't remember where am I from." You lied to stop her from asking further.

The nurse grew worried, "You might suffer from some head injury. I would need to check with the doctor again." She left the room.

You shifted your legs to the ground and tried to stand up despite of the pain you are expereincing on your back, "This is weird. I need to leave here." You spread out your wings and yelled at the pain. You turned your head to see that the right side of your wings is broken.

Your eyes widened in fear, *How am I going to get back to my kingdom.*

"Sehun oppa... Sehun oppa..." You tried to call and yelled for his name, because he will always appear when you yell for him.

However, it was useless. Panic started to engulf you, " Perhaps he is here but I can't see him anymore?" You tried to use your hand to play some tricks from the power that you had. But you can't see that your power was weak.

You sighed and sank on to the ground, "What happened?"

"Omo, are you alright?" You saw a pretty middle aged women rushed onto the room and helped you up.

You warily looked at her and you could tell that she is worried for you. "Did you hurt yourself?" She asked.

"Who are you?" you questioned.

"I am Tae Hyung's mum." She replied.

"Tae Hyung?" You gave her a confused look.

"I really want to thank you for saving him. If you weren't there, he could have died! And I am so worried for you. Luckily you were alright as well." She held your hands and caressed it.

You now knew who is she and you didn't know why but you felt comfortable with her, "Tae hyung's mum, May I know how long have I been here?"

"10 Hours. You have been sleeping for 10 hours. By the way, you can call me Imo instead." She replied.

"10 hours..." You mumbled.

"Anyway, the doctor said that you might suffer from a mild concussion. I am quite worried. Your parents must be busying searching for you." She added.

You didn't say anything about it as you were busy with your own thoughts, " I am tired.. I just want to take a rest."

"Alright. I understand. Rest well and take care. I will visit you again." She smiled and left the room.