Morning

Broken Wings

V woke up very early and sneaked into your bedroom. You were still sleeping soundly. He placed a teddy bear next to you and left your room.

The sun peeked in your bedroom window and he alarm clock went off and you managed to push yourself up from the bed. With your eyes half opened you spotted a fluffy teddy bear next to you.

"Oh?" You smiled and hugged it. It's so warm and cuddly.

"Cheer up, Jaein ah!" You heard V's voice.

You looked around the room but there was no one accepted you. "EH?" you blinked and glanced at the teddy bear. You press hard on its stomach and the teddy bear started to speak again, "Cheer up, Jaein ah."

Letting out a laugh and continue pressing its stomach, "This is so cute." you started to burst into loud laughter.

V was outside your room and heard your bright and cheerful laughter. A smile spread his lips," Glad to hear you laughing again."

Skipping down the stairs in high spirits, you saw V staring at you from the kitchen.

"Oppa!" You ran towards him and hooked his arms. V swallowed hard and his heart skipped a beat and your sudden touch.

"Thank you!" You beamed at him and he melt at your smile. He gazed at you for a long time and his heart started to beat faster.

"Oppa," You waved your hands, "Are you okay?"

V snapped out into reality and put away from you , "Ahem.." He awkwardly looked away, "YAH, next time stay further away from me. "

"Why? You pouted, "Don't tell me you starts to hate me again?"

"No. of course! It's just... it's dangerous." He bend down to your height and his face is just an inch away from you, " I might do something to you. Roar!" He took the water and made his way out of the kitchen.

"Dangerous?" you questioned yourself in your mind, " What does he mean?" You shrugged off and followed him.