Fight

Broken Wings

Walking down the classroom aisle, you headed to your locker together with Minah, a friend whom you made during the class discussion. Clutching your books, you passed by a classroom and you heard some commotion in there. You tried to ignore it, however, you couldn't help but was curious what's is going on.

"What's happening there?" You asked as looked through the window.

Minah looked at the board, and it states " Classroom 203."

"Jaein ah, I think it will be great if we don't involve in it." Minah advise and grabbed your arms pulling you away.

"But..." You bit your lips and you heard someone yelling. You narrowed your eyes and you saw someone that resembles V.

"Minah, I will meet you at the locker. " You pulled your arms away from minah and squeeze through the crowd of girls."

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TELL THE TEACHER RIGHT?" V kicked a student in the stomach. He double over and collapsed with the impact and the student in the audience burst out a small laughter. The student was pale and has a thick glasses on his face. Embarrassed you lowered his head, "I.. didn't... I am not the one who did it.." He denied.

"Everyone here knows that you are a tattletale. You always report to the teacher whenever we took your homework." Jimin, who is standing beside V stepped closer to him.

You narrowed your eyes and shook your head in disapproval. You looked at the guy on the floor *He is not in a wrong, yet he gets bully and humiliated? And there is no one helping him.*

"But you indeed copy my homework." The student with a thick glasses pointed out.

V smirked and stepped on his fingers, "So it was really you. You reported to the teacher." He screamed in pain

You clenched your fist and stepped forward to help, but minah grabbed your arms and held you back. "Don't, Jaein ah."She shook her head.

 "I got to help him." You took and big stepped towards him and push V away from him.

You heard murmurs from the crowd around you but you ignore it and help the student up.

"What do you think you are doing?" V yelled. You noticed that Namjoon and Junggook were around too, they were standing at the corner and their face changed as soon as they saw you.

"YAH, Oppa, how can you do this? He is not in a wrong." You stated and you supported the student up.

"Oppa? " he smirked, "First, I am not your oppa, Second, don't meddle into my business. Get lost before I hurt you."

"I am the one who saved your life, therefore, I have the right to interfere your life. " You snarled and the student squeezed your arms. You can feel that he was scared.

"What is this? You know her?" Jimin asked. V ignored his question.

"I didn't ask you to save my life. " V hissed.

"Yah, Taehyung ah, forget it. Calm down." Namjoon stepped forward and stopped V.

V glared at you and the student again. "Hyung, Let's go... She is a girl. Just let her be." Junggook tried to pulled V away from the commotion.

V turned away and walked out of the classroom angrily. Jimin and Junggook chased after him. "Are you okay?" Nam Joon asked. You nodded. He smiled, "Mianhae... Taehyung has a bad tempered. But don't worry, he won't hit girls."  

You gave him a small smile and you looked at  the student, "Are you alright? " You saw bruise on his face and arms.

"Thank.. you." He forced a smile, " But... don't help me anymore... I don't want cause you any trouble."

"Why? It won't cause me any trouble. Don't worry. Let me send you to the nursing room."You said.

-------------------------------------------

"So... what's your name?" He asked. "I am Lee Jaein" You replied and asked, "How about you?"

"Chi soo. Min Chi soo." He answered.

" Why did you help me? You are the only one who is willing to help me and standing on my side." He lowered his eyes. You could see sadness in his eyes.

"I am also standing on your side. But I am not as brave as Jaein." Minah cut in. You smiled, "Yeah, she is Minah, she is also standing on your side. You are not alone."

"Thank .. you Minah ." He gave a small bowed and winced in pain.

"Yah, don't move. It's must be really painful." Minah warned.

He chuckled, "Mianhae... I forgot."