Fever

Broken Wings

You were tossing and turning around your bed trying to fall asleep.  However, you felt that something is troubling you and you can't seems to fall asleep.

A beam of light came out from the drawer, followed by a sound of rustling. "What is happening?" Curious, you sat up and head towards the drawer.

Trembling, you put your drawer and the book flew up in the middle of the air. The book flipped opened and the pages were turning and flipping quickly. You saw some black aura being absorbed into the book. It gave you a negative feeling.

Reaching out your hands, you tried to catch it but it dodged away.

"What is this?" You furrowed your eyebrow. The booked then stop flipping and dropped onto the floor.

You picked it up immediately to take a look but a hand stretch out behind you, snatch the book away from you.

"Ah!" You screamed in shock.

"It's me. Sehun." Sehun replied and closed the book.

He on the lights and saw you sitting on the floor in shock.

"You scared me..."  You tried to calm your throbbing heart down.

"Are you alright? " Sehun searched for your eyes worriedly. He used his power and help you up.

"Oppa... The book..." You pointed at the book and paused, " Something went into the book."

Sehun narrowed his eyes and from his face looks tense. "Oppa, is it something bad?" You warily asked.

"No." Sehun promptly replied and glanced at the booked, "Jaein ah, no matter what happened, you must bring this book with you, okay?"

You looked at him and nodded, "Oppa, something must be happening, can you tell me?"

Sehun sighed, "Honestly, I am not too sure about it. It just that.... " He glanced out of the window and continued," The book will protect you from anything. So just keep the book with you."

"Oppa..." You were about to ask further but he stopped you, "Taehyung is sick. You should go and help him. " He tried to change the topic so that you could stop probing further. * Mianhae... I cannot tell you anything at this point. I don't want you to get involved in it* He thought.

"Sick?" You questioned. "Go take care of him before it got worse."Sehun was about to go but he stopped, "And your knee..." He bend down and heal your wound.

"Becareful. Don't injure yourself again." He gave you a small smile and disappeared.

"Sehun ah..." You called but you knew that he already left. You pouted and glanced at the book, "What is that in it?"

"Ba..Bump." You heard some noise outside your room while you were about to open the book.

You opened the door and didn't see anyone. Your eyes wandered and saw Taehyung room. * Taehyung is sick* Sehun words ring in your head.

"Oh no!" you quickly ran to his room to check on him.

Sehun went into your room again and channelled some of his energy from the book. The black aura disappeared in the blink of eyes. "Phew..." He heaved a sigh of relief.

----------------

Beads of sweat rolled down face. *It's hot." You placed your hand on his forehead. *Sehun was right.*

"Oppa..." you tried to wake him up, "How are you feeling?"

"Jae..in ah... water..." V mumbled.

"Alright!" You dashed down to the kitchen to get some water for him. *Omo... how can I cure a fever?* glancing around the kitchen, you tried to look for some medicine.

"Which one is it?" You thought, "What did human normally eat for fever?"

In the end, you took out your phone and google it. "Aspirin! "You opened the cabinet to look for it.

------------------

"Taehyung oppa, I brought some water." You helped him up and fed him with the medicine.

Next, you went to the bathroom to soak some small towels into cool water  and placed it on his forehead, "This should makes you feel better."

"Mianhae.. oppa. It's my fault. If it  weren't me, you wouldn't get caught in the rain " You mumbled and sat beside the bed, "But I will treat your fever. I will make sure that you fever subsides."