Basketball match

Broken Wings

As usual, you woke up early for school. It's the third week of school now and you have gotten used to it. However, Dahye, Jihye and Sojin have been finding you trouble, but Sehun will always be there to help you out.

You walked down the stairs and the living room was quiet. You sat at the dining room waiting for the helpers to serve you breakfast.

"Ahjumoni, Where is Imo?" You asked.

"Mrs Kim went for an urgent meeting and Taehyung just left the house." She replied and place the breakfast in front of you.

You huffed and pick up your chopstick, and began to eat. "What's that face?" Sehun sat beside you.

You shook your head, "I am just feeling lonely. So this is how it feels to be lonely."

Sehun chuckled at your cuteness, "YAH, you have me around!"

You beamed at him, "Yeah, you are the best!"

"I will accompany you to school. But, I will not be around you in school today. I have some errand to run. Will you be okay? I am afraid the three girls will try to do something funny to you." He looked at you worriedly.

"I will be alright! I can take care of myself. It's my third week being a human! I have gotten used to it already." you assured.

He ruffled your hair, "Ah... That's my girl. "

-----------------------

You strolled up the stairs, heading to your classroom. "Jaein ah!" Minah hooked your arms as soon as she spotted you. "Oh? Good morning!" You greeted, happily.

"You are a real delight. You never fail to smile. Being with you really makes me happy." Minah laughed.

"Noona!" Junggook was already on his seat and he waved at you happily. You have been really close to him since he is your deskmate. You really like talking to him as he is really smart and friendly.

"Hey cutie!" Namjoon never fails to greet you too. You gave them a big smile.

"Wow, I really can't take my eyes off you. How can you be so pretty everyday?' Namjoon crossed his arms and stared at your face.

You blushed a little,  "There are prettier one out there."

-------------------------

Soon, it's PE lesson and you were really excited about it. You love PE lesson as it's the time where you can run and move around freely.

"Class, we will be having a basketball match with class 203, so get ready! I have already split you up into groups and  each group of 5 will take turns compete with them. The loser will have to clean the basketball court." The PE teacher explained.

"Basketball? What is that?" You whispered to Minah. It's your first time playing it and you didn't know anything about it.

"Are you serious? You didn't know what is that?" Minah questioned.

Luckily, you were on the same team with Namjoon, Minah and Junggook and they explained to you patiently.

"Let's us do our best.!" Junggok cheered. "Yeah, We have to win taehyung's class that we can laugh at them later on." Namjoon laughed.

Namjoon, Junggook, Minah, you and the other student, Yong jun stood on the basketball court waiting for your opponent.

You glanced at V as he walked towards the court. He caught you looking at him and he look away. You looked away too pretending not to know him.

Nevertheless, you notice Dahye and Sojin were on their team too. They saw you and gave you a smirked.

"One, two Three!" The whistle blows and the match begins.

Namjoon caught the ball with his long arms and threw it to Junggook and scored a three point goal.

"Woah!" Minah and you cheered for him and the five of you gave each other a big hug.

Next, jimin got the ball and tried to pass it to V. Namjoon tried to blocked V with his height. "hyung!!! Get lost!" V slightly pushed him away.

"I am not going to let you win again." Namjoon smirked.

Jimin then tried to dribble the ball and soon he scored on his own.

Shortly, The match became 53 vs 51 with their team leading two points. You didn't want to lose since this is your first match.

The ball landed in your hands and you were expected to shoot the ball. "Jaein ah, Quick! Thorw the ball." Namjoon yelled.

You hold the ball with both hands and jump to throw it. Da hye tried to blocked it but failed. The ball rebounce on the hoop and it seems like it is going  to miss.

Secretly, you focused your power on the ball and you move your fingers to push it in with all the power you have.

"OMO! Jaein, you did it!" Minah jumped in joy and gave you a hug. You tried to balance yourself as you feel weak after using your power. Since you are a human now, you didn't have much power left and you always felt giddy after that.

You stumbled and you held onto minah.

"Noona, you alright?" Junggook came to you. You nodded, " I am okay."

The match continued. Dahye saw that you were unwell and  discreetly stuck out her leg and tripped you over as you run passed her.

"Oh? Mianhae." She apologised sarcastically, "I finally got you after a long time."

You lost your balance and fell onto the ground. The whistle blows to halt the match.  "Jaein ah! " your groupmate called and ran to help you up.

V was about to run to you too, but he stopped seeing that Namjoon and Junggook were there. He took a stepped closer to check on you and unknowingly, he is worried for you.

You felt your head spinning and your vision were blurred.

"Your leg is bleeding!" Minah pointed out. "She looks pale too." Junggook added. "Bring her to the nursing room!" The teacher ordered.

"I am fi..ne" You said weakly and out.