School

Broken Wings

As soon as you arrived at the school gate, V walked away alone and he didn't even wait for you. You watched him go and you walked away alone. *My first day of school! I wonder how school life is like.* You were nervous yet excited.

"OPPA!" You heard girls screaming and you look into the direction where the voice came from. You saw V and a group of boys together and girls flocked behind them.

* So he is popular in school?* You questioned in your mind.

You walked into your classroom and some of the students were already on their desk. "Where should I seat?" You blew your fringe and you heard someone whisper to you.

"Seat over there." Sehun whispered.

You walked towards the desk and you mouth, "Thank You"

Sehun smiled," Anything for my girlfriend."

 

"Is she our new student? She is so cute..."

"Woah... so pretty."

You heard student whispering and looking at you.

"Aish... Human can't control their feeling over pretty girls." Sehun mumbled. You heard that and you tried to hold back your laughter.

"YAH, don't let any guy hit on you!" Sehun said. You looked at him , *Angels can be jealous too?* You smiled in amusement.

"What are you thinking, my dear?" Sehun folded his arms. *Read my mind if you can*You pointed at your head.

Sehun knew what you mean, "You know I can't do that anymore because you are a human now. I can only read your mind when you are an angel."  and continued, "I will be here later. I have a mission to go."

You secretly waved as he go off.

 

"Hey cutie..." Someone sat beside you and beamed at you. You tried to be nice and smile, "Hi."

"What's your name?" He asked. "Jaein." You replied.

"You have a nice name. It's suit your angelic look." He smiled and introduce himself, "My name is Nam Joon. People call me the Rap Monster!"

"Rap monster?" You questioned.

"Yeah, Because I rap." He said it is a slang.

"YAH, Hyung, that's my seat." Another guy came in and he coolly placed his bag on the desk.

"Junggook ah, Let's swapped seats." He beamed.

"Hyung! This is the second year you retained. You should sit in front and stop hitting on girls." He smacked his head.

You chuckled at their action.

"YAH, Is this how you treat your hyung?" He snapped.

"Hey, My name is Junggook, I will be your deskmate. Ignore my hyung. Don't give him the attention. He needs to study hard as he can't retain anymore." Junggook explained.

Namjoon's face flush red, "YAH, stop saying the word "Retain". Don't embarrassed me in front of her."

"Why? You like her?" Junggook folded his arms and looked at him.

"No.. " Namjoon denied and looked at you, "eh... I do like her..." You blinked at him and he turned away, "It's not like this... I just want to make friend."

"Stop making excuse. Go back to your seat, hyung!!!" Junggook pulled his arms.

"Alright, I will go!" Namjoon stood up and waved, "Bye cutie." He said loudly and the whole class looked at your direction.

They started the whispered and your face turned red as you looked away, *Aish.. it's so embarassing."

"Mianhae.. Hyung is always like that." Junggook pointed out, "I hope you don't mind."

You shook your head, "It's okay. He is really funny."