Nursing room

Broken Wings

Your eyes flicker and you woke up from your sleep. Your eyes wander around the place and you saw V standing next to your bed with his hands slipped into his pocket.

"Oppa..." You softly called.

He glanced at you coldly, "Minah will be back soon. Just stay here at wait for her."

"Where.. is she?" You asked.

"Your class lost the match. She is probably helping out in cleaning the court." He replied with his usual poker face.

" So we lost?" You questioned again.

"Yeah, your class lost because of you." He said it on purpose.

You frowned and pushed yourself up, "You just want me to feel bad, don't you?"

He cleared his throat, " Anyway, just stay here and rest for a while. You looks pale."

"So you do care about me." You let out a small laugh.

"YAH, I am just afraid that... you ... have not recovered from the car accident. The... accident.. happened because of me...." He stuttered, "I don't want to be responsible for it."

"Oppa, why are you stuttering?" You questioned and continued, "Forget it. You don't have to answer and I won't make you responsible. Saving you is one of my regret." You pull one of your lower eyelid down and made a face.

"YAH, You!" V pointed at your face. You stuck your tongue out, "I know you hate me and I would like to let you know that I hate you too." * I hate you for saving you and because of you I have to serve a punishment.* You thought in your mind.

"That's great! So since we hate each other, it's better if we minimize any interaction between us." He snapped.

You hopped off from your bed and slipped your feet into your shoes.

"Where are you going?" V asked.

" You don't have to know." You waved your hand and left the room.

"You should be resting!" He yelled and stood there dumbfounded. "Pssh... why do I even care about her? "

------------------------------------

"Noona, what are you doing here?" Junggook asked.

"I am here to help out." You rubbed the back of your neck, " The class lost because of me right?"

"Who says so? It's not because of you. We draw our match." Namjoon stated and glanced at your knee.

"There are still bruises on your knee and you just fainted, you should take a rest." He continued.

"I am alright! I am just tired just now. Come on. Let me do it." You snatched the mop away from him and started mopping the floor.

"Let me help you then." He took another mop and mop the floor with you.

The four of you chatted a bit and you had fun chatting with them.  "Jaein ah, what is your relationship with Taehyung hyung?" Junggook asked randomly.

"I am curious too! The both of you seems to know each other don't you?" Minah added.

"Taehyung seems to looks worry after you fainted and he even carried you to the nursing room. " Namjoon stated.

"This is true?" Your eyes widened and you felt bad for the words that you said to him previously in the nursing rooms.

"This is the first time I see hyung being like this. Trust me. " Junggook pointed out.

"I am just someone who happen to save him from the accident." You sighed and continued, "There is no relationship between us."