Accident

Broken Wings

Hand in hand, the both of you headed to the next destination. Sehun led you in to a Italian restaurant and took a seat near the window.

"Oppa, you really know me well." You glanced at the menu happily as you have always wanted to get a taste of the pasta.

Sehun said proudly, "Of course! I can read your mind." He narrowed his eyes and looked into your eyes.

"Really? What am I thinking now then?" You asked, trying to as you know he is lying

"Hmmm... You must be thinking that, your boyfriend is really handsome." Sehun smiled confidently.

You giggled, " Don't try to take this chance to praise yourself. I am thinking of what to eat!" You stuck out your tongue at him.

After lunch, you make your way to the Lotte world with him."Argh... it's really hard to travel around without our power." You complained as you tried to figure out the subway map.

"Hyung is too stingy! $100 is not enough for us!" Sehun added as he studied the map.

You idea then popped out in your mind, "Oppa, let's just teleport there. Suho oppa won't know right? Even if he found out, we had already used our skills."

Sehun thought about it awhile and agreed to it.

Sehun led you to the stairs lobby and looked around to make sure that there is no one. He held your hands, "Concentrate your power. Since our power is limited now, we can combined our power."

With just a jump, the both of you vanished in a ball of light and move to the lotte world.

You fell at the impact as you couldn't control the power fully since you are a human now.

"Are you alright?" Sehun asked worriedly and support you up.

"I am fine." You replied and looked around the area, "Oppa, this actually save us the entry fees too."

Sehun smiled, "We should have done it earlier."

"Come on, which ride do you want to play? We have already wasted alot of time." You stated.

First, you went to the roller coaster with Sehun. Since both of you were an angel, you were not scared of height. Sehun helped you fasten your seatbelt and waited for the ride to begin.

"Are you nervous?" Sehun asked, "You can grabbed my hand if you do."
You gave him an assuring smile and the coaster begin to move. It pull up to the top of the hill and your heart begin to throb. "Omo... " You squeezed your eyes, "This is different feeling from being an angel."

You held onto his hands and the coaster ran down the hill at a very fast speed and started to twist. It was a breathtaking moment for you and Sehun as  you have never experience it before.

As soon as the ride stopped, the both of you glanced at each other and laughed, "It's really scary tough, but fun." You commented.

"Next time, we should try this again when we are back as an angel."Sehun said.

The smell of the popcorn brought you to a cart.

"Do you want to try?" Sehun asked. "Yes!" You nodded excitedly .

Sehun bought the popcorns and the both of you walk around the theme park and tried out different rides.

 "Hmm... So this is how tired human feels." Sehun sat of the bench and you sat beside him resting your head on his shoulder.

After the whole afternoon at the theme park, the both of you were really exhausted.

"We need some time to rest like the rest of the human." You glanced around as you saw people sitting on the bench and leaning onto the wall.

Sehun then glanced at his watch and it's already 7.30pm. "I can't believe that the time pass so fast. I have a duty on 8pm." Sehun mumbled, "I wish I can spend more time with you  today."

You smiled, "Oppa, even though is short, but I am really happy today. "

Sehun kissed your forehead, "Do you want to go back with me?"

You shook your head, "I want to tour around the place a little while more."

"But I am worried." Sehun pouted.

You pinched his cheeks, "Oppa, nothing will happen. I still have some power and I am able to protect myself. So don't worry and go for your duty."

"Alright, my angel. I will see you in the garden at 11pm. Don't be late." Sehun warned.

"I won't, oppa. See you." You sent him off and you went to the nearby market to shop.

----------------

You flipped out your phone and glanced at the photos that the both of you take today. "I wonder if the photos will still remains in my phone after 11pm." you muttered under your breath.

However, you were to engross in your phone and you forgot the fact that you are a human now.

You crossed the streets without looking and you heard someone shouting.

"YAH! Watch out." A voice yelled and you looked up, seeing a teenage boy skating towards you at a very high speed.

Your eyes widened and you tried to avoid him by moving to the right. However, he moved to the same directions as you and in a split second, the both of you knocked onto each other and fell onto the ground.

"Ouch." You winced at the impact and you take a looked at your bleeding elbow.

Just then, a  deafening blast rose into the air.You turned to the direction of the sound and you saw a car speeding towards the both of you.

You looked at the teenage boy and he was still on the ground, having difficulties in getting up.

"Oh no... he is going to die because of my mistake." You panicked as the headlight blinded your eyes. Using all the power, you have no choice but to spread your wings out. You wrapped your wings around him.

The car hit on the right side of you wings and you screamed at the pain. The feathers shattered on the ground and you black out.

At his point of view, he could only see a white light surrounded him and he did not know what it is.

A few seconds later, he felt something hit onto him and he black out.