Warm

Broken Wings

"Taehyung ah, did you wait for Jaein after school?" Taehyung's mum asked.

"Nope. She needs to stay back after school. " Taehyung went up to his room.

" Does she knows the way home?" She yelled.

"I don't know" V shrugged and closed the door. He sat on the study table and glanced out of the window.

He noticed that the sun had set and the sky is dark. He picked up his phone and called his chauffeur, " Ahjussi, did you pick her up?"

"No. I waited for a long time but I didn't see her."

"What? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I thought that she went home herself. Her phone is not on as well."

"Aish.. Arasso." Taehyung hung up and threw the phone on the table.

He lay on his bed and covered his face with his pillow, "It's none of my business. I did ask the chauffeur to wait for her. I have already done my part."

However, he didn't know why but his mind can't stop thinking of you, "Aish... what if something happen to her? She is not feeling well earlier."

A loud peal of thunder could be heard in his room and soon the rain began to falls. Taehyung shot up from the bed, "This is really bothersome." He took his coat and left his room.

"Taehyung ah, I can't seems to contact Jaein..." Taehyung's mum said as soon as he saw Taehyung walking down the stairs.

"I will bring her back." V made his way to the door.

--------------------

You sat down on the bench at the bus stop as you see the rain pelted down from the sky.

Kicking the pebbles on the ground, your frowned, "The rain doesn't seems to stop any sooner."

"Sehun ah, where are you?" You mumbled and whipped out your phone. You realised that it is out of battery.

Just then, a drunken man sat beside you and he was singing and swaying his body. You startled and move away from him. He glanced at you and smile, "Oh... Pretty lady... what are you doing here?"

You swallowed hard and stood up, "Mianhae." Lowering your head, you turned to leave. He grabbed your hands and spun you around, " You can't leave me. Everyone is leaving me... I won't let you leave me either."

*Something must have happen to him* You thought while trembling with fear.  You reached for your pockets and pull out some notes, "Ahjussi, use these money and take a cab home."

" I don't need the money. I have money. The only thing I want is you." He pulled you down and you screamed in fear.

Pushing him away, you ran into the rain as fast as possible. He chased after you, caught your hands pinned you towards the wall, "I said don't leave me."

He was so close to you that you froze in fear. " Oppa... Sehun oppa!" You closed your eyes and screamed as tears slid down your cheeks.

"What do you think you are doing?" You heard a familiar voice and opened your eyes to see the man was down on the ground.

"Taehyung oppa." you were surprise to see him here. "Run, you idiot." He grabbed your hands and ran away from the drunken man. He ran into a shopping mall and check if he is chasing after the both of you.

Seeing that he didn't not follow along, he stopped running and searched for your face, "You alright?"

You nodded and didn't say anything as you were still trembling. The both of you the glanced at your hands and realised that his hands was still tightly held onto yours.

Awkardly, he pulled off his hands and looked away.

"Thanks, Oppa." you said, trying to break the awkwardness. V looked at your uniform, "Yah, you are all wet. You might get a cold." He was about to take off his coat for you but realise that his coat was wet too and he ran in the rain with you.

You burst out a small laugh at his action and began to sneeze.

V saw that, "Wait for me a while."

You grabbed the end of his sleeve and shook your head, "Don't leave me alone. I am scared." You were afraid that the drunken man will be back again.

V softened, "Don't worry. You will not see him again. If you are scared, you can follow me." He held out his hands and gave you an assurance smile.

Without much hesitation, you took his hands and he brought you to the nearby family mart. He brought a blanket for you and wrapped it around your shoulder, "You should feel warmer now."

"How about you? You only bought one?" You asked with concern.

"I didn't bring much money out. I only have enough for one. You can have it." He said. You were touch by his action as you didn't know he was so caring. It's a totally different side of him that you always seen.

You reached out for your pocket for some money and realised it that you have given it to the drunken man.

V looked out of the glass panel, "The rain is stopping soon. Let's go home, mum must be waiting for us."

He opened the umbrella and pulled you closer to him. You felt that his hands are cold. *His coat his really wet. He must be cold.* You thought and you grabbed his hands, trying to concentrate some of your power on his hands to keep him warm.  You thought that you could at least do something for him in return.

V touched your hand and he really like the feeling. He softly gazed at you, *It seems like it isn't bad being with you. And why is my heart racing so fast? *