Worried.

Broken Wings

V laid on the sofa and was fuming mad. "Who does she think she is?" He roared.

Jimin sat down beside him , " It's the first time someone dares to help that nerd."

"But don't you think she is pretty?" Namjoon butted in and smile innocently, "She has an angelic look and she is as kind as an angel. "

"YAH, how do you know she has an angelic look? Have you seen an angel before?" V snapped, " And hyung, are you standing on her side?"

"Taehyung, she said that she save your life. Shouldn't you be grateful." Namjoon pointed out.

"Hyung.. since when are you so considerate. You are not like this. Are you protecting the girl?" Jimin said.

"I smell love in the air." Junggook chorused.

"No! Who says I love her?" Namjoon threw the pillow at him.

------------------------------------------------

You sat at the rooftop and took in a deep breathed. * It's has been a long time since I came to the roof top.*

You remembered the days where you spent your time with Sehun at the rooftop. You sighed and you close your eyes to enjoy the breeze.

Meanwhile, V was at the other side of the roof top. He plucked in the ear piece and hopped onto the benched. 

Before he closed his eyes, you caught his attention. The wind blew and your hair flew up and then wafted down. You caught a strand of your hair and curl in behind your ears. His eyes couldn't leave your pale and delicate beautiful face.

His eyes soon met your eyes as you saw him from the other side of the rooftop. He cleared his throat and pretend to look away.

You looked away too and turned to leave. You knew that he didn't really like you and ever since the incident in the morning, you didn't really want to talk to him anymore.

You skipped down the stairs until someone blocked your way.

"Is there anything that I can help you?" You asked. The group of girls gave you a smirked and a shiver ran down your spine. You read the  girl in the middle 's name tag  and it state "Da Hye." The other two girls beside her were "Ji hye and So Jin."

"So you are Lee Jae In?"  Da hye asked. You swallowed your throat and nodded. "I see... I really like your courage. However, I didn't like how you call them "oppa" and embarrassed him in front of the crowd." She said sarcastically.

"Eh? " You bit your lips, "So what do you want?"

"I will let know how it is feel like to be embarrassed." Da hye snarled and Sojin and Jihye dragged you together with them.

"Let go off me." You yelled trying to pry off their gripped. " Shut up and come with us." they dragged you to the middle of the school.

Da Hye picked up the loud speaker trying to get the students attention. "What are you trying to do?" You tried to struggle off Sojin and Jihye gripped.

"You will know it soon." Da hye crossed her arms, " Looks like the student are gathering."

She took a bucket of water and walked towards you, "This is just a little warning." You tried your best to escape their gripped but they were too strong.

You close your eyes as you prepared to get splashed by the water.

However, you ended up hearing laughter and your uniform were still clean and dry.

You opened your eyes to see Da Hye was all wet and Sojin and Jihye went to help her up.

"How did this happen?" Da hye looked at the bucket of water in disbelief.

"Jaein ah," Minah elbowed through the crowd and searched your face, "Did they hurt you?" You shook your head and pointed at Dahye.

Embarrassed, Dahye ran away from the crowd. You searched through the crowd and you saw Sehun laughing at Da hye.

*It's Sehun.* You knew that he must be using his power to help you out.

He then looked at you worriedly, "I am worried that something might happen to you." You heard him saying that but you couldn't reply since Minah was beside you.

In the meantime, V was at the rooftop and he saw the whole situation. He narrowed his eyes, " How did the bucket of water slipped through her hand?" It seems like it happen to me before in the morning.  Nonetheless, he heaved a sigh of relief seeing that you were alright. *Wait. Why am I even worried for her?*