Sister?

Broken Wings

The doctors treated your wounds and bandaged your ankle, " I would suggest that you use the crutches and not to put too much weigh on your ankle. This will shorten the recovery time."

" Okay." You nodded and glanced at your bandaged ankle.

However, as you suffer from some head injury, the doctor requires you to stay in the hospital to do a scan and monitor the situation.

You sat on the bed as you wait for V to settle the paperwork.

"Jaein ah, are you alright?" V's mum dashed into the room and looked at you worriedly.

"I am fine" you gave an assuring smile, "Actually, I don't have to stay here. I know my own body well. I am fine."

"YAH, are you the doctor?" V walked in after settling the payment, "Just listen to the doctor and stay here for a while."

"Psh..." you stuck out your bottom lip and lowered your head.

"Don't worry, Jaein ah. You will be alright. " She patted your head, and lifted up a bag of books and magazine.

"See what I brought." She opened up the bag and your eyes widened. "Woah... Omma, i am only staying for a few days, not a month!" You chuckled as you see the numbers of books and magazine she brought for you.

She laughed, "So that you will not be bored."

"Woah.. Omma, you are so unfair! You didn't bring these for me when I was hospitalized." V complained.

"YAH, I thought you hate reading?" V's mum snapped. You laughed at her reply.

 

Soon,  the moon was the only illumination with dark clouds in the sky. V stayed behind to keep you company. You were in the garden with V as you enjoyed the night breeze.

V softly glanced at you and curl a strand of your hair behind your ear. You gave him a smile and he smile back.

"Hmm... Anyway, it seems like we don't really know each other well." V broke the silent.

"Of course. We spent most of our time bickering." You stated.

"Then let's stop bickering and learn to know each other more." V softy gazed at you. You looked at him into his eyes," Alright!"

"First, how long have you been in the orphanage ?" V started to ask question. You paused for a while and you started to feel guilty that you have to lie.

*Mianhae, oppa*You apologized in your mind, "Around 14 years?"

"Woah.. that's long. I am glad that my mum adopted you." V stated.

"Liar. You hated that I became your sister." You snapped. V sighed and lowered his head, "I admit that, at the beginning, I hated you a lot. But now... it's different."

"Hmm?" You blinked at him.

"I think I like you now.." V confessed and blushed a little

You let out a small laugh, "woah... I am glad that I finally won your heart oppa. You will finally treat me like a sister."

*What if i don't want to treat you like a sister? But as a girlfriend.* he thought in his mind and shook off the idea, * I guess I am crazy. *