Profile

Broken Wings

The car stopped in front of the orphanage. "1004 Orphanage." You were amused by the name of the orphanage. Without much hesitation you walked in with Taehyung's mum and V tagged behind the both of you. He didn't even wants to come but he was forced by his mum.

She met up with the orphanage staff, Mrs Lee and Miss Yeon. Mrs Lee shook hand with Taehyung's mum, "Welcome, Mrs Kim!"

"Jaein ah, I am glad that you are alright!" Miss Yeon gave you a hugged. You didn't know her but you felt that she was familiar to you.

"Miss Yeon, I will bring Mrs Kim to sign the documents. Take good care of Jaein." Mrs Lee said.

Miss Yeon then led you to a room and she close the door shut.

You furrowed your eyebrow, "Miss Yeon. Yeon?" You brightened up, "Yeon ah... Is you right?"

"Sh...." She cupped your mouth with her hand.

She flicked her hand and she transformed back into her own self. "Is really you. My best friend!" You gave her a hugged.

"Jaein,  didn't I tell you not to meddle into human's business?" Yeon hissed.

"I didn't!" You denied.

"You save Taehyung! He is supposed to die." Yeon stated. Your jaw dropped as you couldn't believe what she was saying, " But I was the one who knock into him. I thought the accident happened because of me."

"It has nothing to do with you. The accident will happen anyway."Yeon explained, "Now you hurt your wings and the high council of angels knew what you did. They wanted to punish you."

"Punish me?" You swallowed hard.

"Yes. They are not going to heal your wings. You will have to leave as a human until your wings recovered. " she continued, "This orphanage is created for angels. Angels who make mistakes will have to face punishment as well. Therefore, angels who are being punish like you, will come from this orphanage and they will be arranged to a family to continue serve their punishment as a human."

She waved her hand and a book appeared in front of you, "These are all your profile. Keep the book with you and it will be useful to you some day."

"Lee Jae In, Born in 20 October 1996, Blood type A....." The list of your profile goes on as you flipped through the book.

"When will I be able to go back?" You asked. "The book will tells you when it's time to go back." Yeon explained.

You bit your lips and kept quiet. "Why? Are you upset?" She asked. You nodded, "I missed Sehun oppa."

"You will still be able to see him. " She mentioned. You looked at her in joy, " Where can I see him?"

"I have not tell him about your location yet. Therefore, he didn't know what happened to you. I will tell him after this." She ruffled your head, " Don't be afraid of anything. We will be around to help you."