Grocery shopping

Broken Wings

After the incident, the relationship between V and you got better and both of you were closer to each other.

As V's mum is out for business trip, you were left alone at home with V.

"Wah... The helper didn't buy any food today?" V complained and close the refrigerator.

"Didn't you tell her not to buy? You won't be eating anyway." You stated as you put the lollipop on your mouth.

"I changed my mind. I want to eat now." V strolled to the living room and lay on the sofa.

"You are so fickle minded." You snapped. V heard that and he slung his arms around you, "What did you say?!"

"I said you are fickle minded." You clearly repeated. "YAh!" He poked your waist and tried to tickle you.

You began to laughed and kicked around, "Stop it. Oppa!"

V couldn't stop laughing as well, "No. It's fun!"

"Oppa!!" You screamed, "Mianhae!!" Finally, you surrender. V stopped and rested his back on the seats.

"But now I am hungry. You gonna eat with me." V demanded. "Why should I? You eat with your buddies. " You replied.

"My buddies? You mean Jimin they all?" V questioned, "Aish... I am sick of eating with them. Therefore, eat with me today. Just you and me."

"You will get sick of eating with me too then." You snapped.

"Aw.... come on." V stuck his lowered lips out and pleaded. You burst out into laughter, "Omo.. oppa, I didn't know you have this side of you."

--------------------------

In the end, the both of you strolled into the nearby Korean restaurant to have dinner. You took in a deep breath, "It's smell so nice." It's your first time eating  barbeque and you were excited.

V ordered the dishes and soon, it was served on the table. You saw a bottle of transparent liquid, "Oppa, what is this? Water?"

He blinked at you, dumbfounded, "Yah, What have you been doing all these year? This is soju!"

You rubbed the back of your neck embarrassed,  " I am just testing you. I know is soju!"

V gave you a weird looked and began to grill the meat.  He cut the meat for you and placed it on your plate.

"Thank oppa!" you beamed happily. V looked at you and smiled, * She is cute*

He enjoyed the time eating with you, *I should have bring her out together more often. It's great to be with her.*

"Oppa! You should eat more too!" You picked a prawn up with your chopstick, "Ahh.. oppa." You motioned him to open his mouth.

V's face flushed red and took the prawn away with his own chopstick, "I can feed myself." He drank the soju and looked away.

You tried taking a sip of the soju and your frowned, "It's bitter"

V chuckled, "Of course. It's alcohol. Just don't get drunk or I will just leave you here."

" You are mean." You made a face.

-------------------------------

"It feels so warm after drinking soju! It's really nice." you slightly raised your voice a bit as you will a little high after the soju.

"YAH, are you sure you are not drunk?" V questioned and held your hands while walking on the streets He was afraid that you might fall as you seems to be drunk.

"No. I am just excited." You stated and smiled at him.  V frozed and gazed at you as he was mesmerised by your smile, "Jaein ah, don't smile at me like this..."

You smile  fell, "Why? Do I look weird?"

"No... It makes my heart race." V accidentally blurted out. *Aish.. what did I just say?" V blamed himself in his mind and was embarrassed. * how will she react?*

You blinked at him for a few seconds and started laughing, "Oppa, I think you are drunk. hahaha.; you stopped a while and checked on his face but continued laughing again, " Hahahaha. Oppa, Are you kidding me? "

"YAH, stop laughing at me!" V lightly pushed your head and felt relief after seeing your reaction.

Hand in hand, V brought you to the supermarket, "Let's get some grocery. Are you okay to shop?"

You nodded, " Of course!" You brightened up as you love shopping. V pushed the trolley and you stood at the end of the trolley.

"Wow... this is fun!" You lifted your hands up and try to balance. "Yah, you might fall." V stated and he picked some snacks and threw it in the trolley.

You saw some juices on the shelf and it looks nice. Your eyes can't stop looking at it and V noticed that. He followed your gazed and knew what were you eyeing at. Without any hesitation, he took the bottle and put it into the trolley.

"Omo... How did you know I want that?" You were amazed.

* She is a innocent* V winked, "I can read your mind."

"Psssh..." you gazed him a look and browsed around happily.

Soon, the both of you were done with the grocery shopping. You stepped out of the supermarket and a gentle breeze blew across the sky which makes you sneeze.

A coat was placed around your shoulder and you turned around to see V gazing at you. "It's a freezing night. Don't catch a cold."

You looked into his eyes and you didn't know why but you softened inside. * What is this feeling?* you touched your heart, * It's felt so nice... and sweet... Is this a part of family love?*

"Yah, why are you standing there? Let's go. It's cold." V shouted at a distance. You snapped out of your thoughts and you realised that V was far away from you.

"Oppa, wait for me!" you ran towards him and pointed at the coat, " Thank You!"

V ruffled your hair, " You are welcome." He smiled brightly at you and took the grocery bag away from your hands, " Let me help you with that too."