Love locks

Broken Wings

"So we are human now?" You look at your hands curiously and touch Sehun hands, "Ah... So this is how human feels when they hold hands."

Sehun raised his eyebrow, " How do you feel now?"
 

"My heart began to race and it is beating really fast now." You explained. "What about I do this?" Sehun bent down and now his face was a inch away from you.

You blushed immediately and Sehun press his lips against yours. A shivers run down your spine as you felt butterflies twirling in your stomach. You softly smiled between the kiss.

Sehun soon pulled away and looked at your reaction. He chuckled, "You are so cute." He smirked and turned to go while holding his hand on his chest as his heart raced. *I bet she is the only that makes me feel this way.*

You snapped back into reality, "YAH, Oppa. Wait for me!"

"Hurry up, baby!" Sehun replied.

Soon, the both of you reached the Namsan Tower. "The view is really great here!" You were impressed by the scenery. Even though you have came here before, but the feeling is totally different since you are a human now.

"Jaein ah, Let's do this!" Sehun took out two locks that he bought and pull you over.

You looked at the locks, "What are these?"

"I heard that if we write down a message and  lock our padlocks here, our love will last forever." Sehun explained.

You wrote down a message and Sehun wrote his.

"What did you write?" Sehun snatched the padlock away from your hand. "YAH! " You yelled and tried to grab it but he held up high.

"I love you, my angel, boyfriend." Sehun read it out.

"Woah... Guess this is what they really called telepathy." Sehun was surprised.

"Why?" you questioned and Sehun showed you his lock. "I love you, my angel girlfriend."

You smiled sweetly in your heart, "This means that we are meant to be."

"Let's lock it together." Sehun said and  locked the padlock together with you.

"Done!" Satisfied, you hugged Sehun waist, "I guess our love is really forever."

"We can't remember the things before we became an angel, but I believe that we must be a lover too before we died." Sehun mentioned, "and our love continues after we died."

He softly gazed into your eyes and you softened, "I hope our love won't change."