Do you like her?

Broken Wings

The morning sunshine wafted gently in, diffusing across the room. V stirred in his sleep and stretch his arms. Half asleep, he pushed himself up from his bed and the towel dropped off from his forehead.

He then saw you sleeping soundly on the chair with your head resting on the bed.

"Why is she sleeping here?" He mumbled and lightly touched your cheeks, "She must be tired after taking care of me."

He softly gazed at you, "She is so pretty, even if she is sleeping."

"What is this? Why is she sleeping in your room?"V's mum pushed the door opened without knocking.

V was startled by his mum, "Oma, you should have knocked the door."

"I knocked. " His mum snapped and looked at him suspiciously, "Why is she here?"

"Lower down your voice. She is sleeping." V got off from his bed and pushed his mum out of the room.

"YAH, Taehyung ah... Do you like her?" V 's mum asked.

"What?" V was surprised by his questioned, "No... Omma... she was there to take care of me. Nothing else.... You don't even know I was sick."

"Really? How are you feeling now? " V's mum asked worriedly.

"I am fine now. Jaein really take good care of me." V beamed at his mum, "I am going to wash myself up."

V's mum looked at him as he walked off, * But the way he look at Jaein... Aish.. It can't be, Jaein is my daughter. V probably treat her like his own sister.*

-------------------------------------------

The phone soon rang which woke you up. " Pssh.. that taehyung* Sehun almost cursed him but he stopped himself from doing that, * Angels can't say that.*

He tried to stop the phone from ringing, but you were already awake.

" Why am I on his bed?" You questioned yourself. "I carried you there. " Sehun replied with his arm cross, "That taehyung, how can he leave you sleeping on the chair? And his phone! Shouldn't he put it in silence mode. You took care of him and he didn't even know how to be considerate to you." Sehun rumbled on.

You giggled, "You are like a mum."

"What? What did you say?' Sehun made a face.

"He took care of me well. He protected me from a drunken man yesterday. You weren't even there to help me." You pointed out.

Sehun was speechless, "Sorry. I was busy yesterday. Luckily taehyung was there to help you."

"Yeah. Therefore, don't blame him anymore." You hissed.

"Arasso! Mianhae!" Sehun beamed at you.