Memories

Broken Wings

A month later....

After you discharged from the hospital, you carried on your life as usual. However, you were really close to V now as you spent almost the whole day with him since he always stick around you.

You were having lunch with V in the cafeteria and soon, Namjoon and Junggook joined.

"What is this? Ever since the school camp, they have been hanging out together." Dahye folded her arms and looked towards the bench that you were sitting

"But they are siblings. So it's normal." Jihye shrugged.

Dahye smirked, "Normal? Look at the way taehyung oppa look at her. It doesn't seems like he sees her as a sister. Moreover, they are not biological siblings. "

"This is for you." Namjoon placed an orange juice next to you. "Thanks oppa." You smiled. "Orange juice again?" V gave you a weird look," You have been drinking this sour juice for the past few days. Aren't you sick of this?"

You beamed and shook your head, "No. It's nice and refreshing. This is the best human's drink that I ever had"

"Human's drink?" Junggook raised his brow and questioned. V and Namjoon heard that as well and looked at you.

"Eh?" You scratched your head, thinking that you have said something wrong, "I mean.. human made this drink." You quickly laughed it off and took a sip of your drink.

"You are really weird these days." V stated.

After school, V brought you to myeondong to have a walk. "So pretty!" You pointed at the bracelet as you passed by the store.

"Do you want to take a look? V asked but he took your hands and brought you in even before you replied.

You picked the bracelet up and admired it, "Woah.."

V saw that and took the bracelet away from you, "Try it on." He put on the bracelet for you, "It's suits you."

 You brought the hand up closer to admire the bracelet's beauty.

"Noona, I would like to buy this." V told the sales girl.

"Oppa, I don't need this.  It's expensive. I am just trying." you stated and attempting to take it off.

V held onto your hands to stop you, "It looks beautiful on you. There is nothing wrong for a brother to buy his sister a gift."

V handed the money to the sales girl and held your hands, "Let's go."

You stared at the bracelet, "Oppa, thank.. you."

V smiled and ruffled your hair.  The two of you went from one shop to another.

---------------------

You stepped outside the building while waiting for V to settle the dinner bill. Your eyes then landed on the Seoul tower. The memories of that day with Sehun flashed to the front of your mind. Tears started to welled up your eyes.

"Jaein ah.." V tapped your shoulder, "Would you like to go up there?" he asked as he saw you gazing at the tower for a long time.

"Oh?" You didn't hear what he said as you were in a deep thought. V glanced at you and shook his head, "Aigoo.. What are you think about? I was asking if you would like to go to the Seoul tower."

"Ah... Mianhae.. "You bit your lips and nodded your head, "Let's go then." You forced a smile.

*Sehun ah, I am going up there again. Will you be there?* You thought hoping that you were able to see him there.

V held your hands tightly as the both of you walked up the wooden stairs. "Have you been here before?" He asked.

"Yeah, I came here once." You answered. "Really? I thought I will be the first one to come up here with you." V said and continued, "Who did you come here with?"

You kept quiet for awhile, "Someone that it's important to me."

*Important? Does she has a boyfriend?* V questioned in his mind and was a little upset.

Upon arriving, V brought you to one of the viewing decks surrounding with locks. "Jaein ah, let's write something as well." V suggested.

"I thought this is only for couples?" You questioned. V felt a bit hurt at your reply, "No. It can be for anyone. I will go buy the lock. Wait for me. " He left.

You walked the area that Sehun and you used to lock the padlock. Browsing through padlock, you saw loads of love messages. *They are so sweet.*

"Oh?" Your eyes then fixed on a familiar message.

" I love you, my angel girlfriend"

You slowly pick the padlock up , "It's still here."

*Sehun ah, where are you?  You won't leave me right?* You bend down and tears slid down your cheeks, "You said our love is forever. But where are you? I am up here now. Please appear in front of me now."

Meanwhile, V came back after purchasing the lock. He didn't see you at the spot where he left. He began to walk around the area and look for you thinking that you might be strolling around.

"Jaein ah!" His eyes widened as he saw you hugging your knees on the ground crying. He dashed to you and pull you up, "Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?' he searched for your eyes worriedly.

You shook your head and buried your face in his chest. V wrapped his arms around your waist and softly patted your head, "It's alright. Everything will be alright." He wanted to know the reason but it seems like you didn't want to say. At this point of time he didn't want to probe further.