Thank You

Broken Wings

"Hyung! You should know where is Jaein! " Sehun asked worriedly. 

"Sehun ah, I really don't know! I waited for her at the garden yesterday. But she didn't turn up. I am worried too." Suho replied.

"Then do something!" Sehun raised his voice. "YAH, Sehun, Calm down." Chanyeol pat his shoulder.

"What if she is still at the mortal world?"D.O questioned.

Sehun glanced at D.O and stood up, "I am going to look for her." He disappeared before Suho could say anything. "I am coming with you!" Kai tagged along. Soon, Chanyeol, D.O and Baekyun tagged along too, leaving Suho behind.

"Aish... I am going to the look for the High Council of Angels." Suho thought and ran off.

-----------------------------------------

You were crying under the blanket as you were afraid that you will be left here alone. "Yah." Someone nudged your arms.

"Don't be rude." You heard a lady whispered.

You slowly lifted the end of your blanket and you saw a guy beside  your bed, sitting on the wheelchair. He was staring at you, irritated.

"Who are you?" You asked and wiped your eyes.

"YAH, Stop hiding under the blanket." He scoffed.

"TAEHYUNG!" His mum lightly slapped his arms.

"OMMA!" V yelled and stared at her.

"Jaein ah, I am sorry. I apologise on behalf of my son. We are here to express our gratitude " Taehyung's mum said politely.

You pushed yourself up from the bed while Taehyung's mum help you with it.

"Thank You." You gave her a light smile and looked at V, "But I don't think he is here to thank me."

V looked at you in awed as you turned your face at him. His heart throbbed and thought * How can someone be so beautiful?* Your sweet voice and the angelic face devours him inside. But he quickly recovered and said coolly, "I am forced here to Thank You."

"Thanks for saving me." V tried to be calm despite his heart was racing inside.

"You don't have to thank me if you don't want. I know it's not sincere at all." You snapped. "Taehyung! You promised me to thank her."Taehyung's mum raised his voice at him.

"I already did!" V stated.

"It's okay, Imo."You gave her a smile, " I will accept it."

"Omo.. You are so kind hearted. I wish that I have a daughter like you." Taehyung's mum lightly pat your hands.

"Omma, don't tell me you are...?' V looked at his mum and shifted his gazed at you. "Yes.. I am" Taehyung's mum knew what he was thinking, "Jaein ah, would you like to stay with us after you have discharged from the hospital?"

"Eh?" You blinked at her, confused, " Stay... with you?"

"Yeah... I heard from the doctor that you are an orphan. Therefore, I would like to adopt you to be my daughter since I would always like to have a daughter. I would like to repay your kindness too." Taehyung's mum explained.

It took you a while to digest what she said, "Me? An orphan?"

"Yes. I guess you might lost a bit of your memory due to the accident. You grew up from an orphanage since young." She explained.

You thought in your mind, * What is this about? Why am I an orphan? I am an angel. Since when did I grew up in an orphanage? What is happening?*