Window Shopping

Broken Wings

The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds. You wandered around the streets happily as you do some "Window Shopping."

You looked at the humans around you and sighed. * How I wish I am a human. I would like to dress myself up with those dresses too.*

Sehun was sitting on the rooftop, carrying out his duty. His lips curled up as soon as he saw you on the streets. With just a hop, he appeared in front of you, "Miss Jaein, why are you wandering around the streets alone?"

You giggled at his formal tone and clear your throat, " Mr Sehun, I am doing some window shopping."

"Uh-uh, have you finished your duty?" Sehun raised his eyebrow.

You sheepishly laughed, " Not yet."

"Aigoo... my pretty angel, don't be late for your late duty again. Remember the warning the Suho hyung gave you?" Sehun ruffled your head.

"Oppa, is still early. Let me shop awhile more. " Your eyes brightened as you saw the accessories and dresses on the streets.

"They are so pretty..." You commented. " Do you want these?" Sehun asked.

"We are not able to wear those clothes, aren't we? We can't even touch them." You complaint, sadly.

Sehun smiled, "Well.. don't under estimate your boyfriend's ability." With flick of his fingers, the dresses and accessories that you are eyeing on landed in your arms.

"Woah... Oppa, how did you do that?" You looked at him in awe.

"I just learnt it from one of the seniors. I knew that you have been eyeing for those items for a long time. Therefore, I learnt it secretly so that I will be able to give you all the things that you want." Sehun explained.

You softened, "Oppa... Thank you."

"Anything for you, my angel." He bend down and gave you a peck on your lips. He beamed and shook his phone in front of you, " I need to go for my duty. You should go for yours too. See you later." As soon as he said that, he disappeared from your sight.

"Oppa, see you later!" You waved to the direction that you left.

You whipped out your phone from your pockets, "Omo! I am running late!" You spread out your wings and flew to the direction of the accident.