All he wanted

A little lie never killed nobody

All he wanted

 ♦♦♦

For the next days Minseok would text Jongdae on daily basis, checking whether the younger was feeling better. On Friday evening Jongdae texted Minseok saying that he already felt alright and invited the older to come over if he was free. Original plan was that they would keep on working on their project, but after Jongdae had caught up with the notest from the last history classes they agreed that Friday evening was not the best time for work and instead they started watching movies. A few hours and an endless amount of stolen glances later Minseok started getting ready to leave.

-Hyung, as we didn't manage to do anything today maybe we should meet over the weekend? The project is due in two weeks and we still pretty much don't have anything.- Jongdae suggested as Minseok was putting on his coat.

-Believe me, I would love to, but tomorrow Chung and I are visiting my grandparents and I already promised to help her with som sutff on Sunday.- Ouch. Jongdae felt an unpleasant stab in his chest.- I am sorry. Can we arrange something during the week?- Minseok asked smiling widely at the other and Jongdae was back in a good mood.

-No worries, hyung. I understand. Then, have fun tomorrow and see you at school.- They bid their goodbyes and Jongdae closed the door. Am I seriously jealous of a girl? Jongdae asked himself and buried his face in his hands. He quickly picked up his phone and after finding "Chan" he pressed dial. Not even two seconds later he heard a familiar voice.

-How was your date?- Was the first question his friend asked.

-Shut up, you butthead, it wasn't a date!- Jongdae scolded him but a light shade of pink coloured his cheeks.

-Call it whatever you want nerd, I am not going to believe you two spent the Friday evening studying. I cannot be friends with such people so tell me I'm right.

Jongdae sighed in defeat.- You're right we weren't studying.- A victorius laugh escaped Chanyeol's mouth.- But it wasn't a freaking date! We were just watching movies! Plus... - He cut it short, sudden sadness taking over him.- I am so helpless, Chanyeol. I should just do this stupid project as soon as possible and remove him from my life.

-Yah, Jongdae, what is going on? I thought you liked him?

-I do, Chanyeol, but he doesn't like me. He doesn't even know I'm gay. And he's not one for sure....He was just talking about his plans with his girlfriend for the weekend.- A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he landed on a sofa in a living room.- Why, out of all people, did I have to fall for a straight guy?

-I'm really sorry, Jongdae ah.

-What do I do, Chanyeol? I really like being around him, but it tears my hear apart... 

-How about we go out to drown our miseries in alcohol?

-I'll be ready in five.

♦♦♦

It was a long and exhausting day for Minseok and he was grateful they were on a way back home. The sun was setting down as they were observing the fastly moving landscape outside the train window.

-Minseok.- Chung's voice brought the boy from deep thoughts. He shook his head and looked at his friend sitting in front of him.- I've got something to tell you.- Minseok straighten his back, sensing seriousness in the girl's voice and nodded, a sigh for her to continue.- I accidentaly overheard our mum's making wedding plans. - Minseok sack on his breath, his eyes growing bigger.

-Wh...What? You're joking right?  - He let out a nervous laugh.

-I'm sorry. But it looks as if things are going faster then we thought they would....

Minseok couldn't believe what he had just heard. It seemed like a sick joke. How could his mother plan his wedding after being in a "relationship" for two weeks?! It seemed like his mother took it all too seriously. Or maybe... as if she was worried something would go wrong? Maybe she knew or felt that it was all too beautiful?

-What do we do now, Chung?- He whispered, looking outside the window.

-I say we wait.- She shrugged.- Let's see where it leads us. It's not like they made you put a ring on my finger already. They were just talking about it.

-It's getting worse and worse. As if we were already getting our punishment...

-Punishment? Oh boy, calm down! We haven't done anything wrong! This little lie haven't taken us anywhere yet and it hasn't affected anything or anyone! We're not to be punished for nothing, Minnie!

-We lied, Chung. I can't even look into my mother's eyes anymore, I feel so ashamed and afraid. She is so happy. Happier than I've seen her in years. How am I supposed to ruin it now? There is no good way to tell them. I've just figured it. I will never be ready to tell them. And for that, I shall be punished.

♦♦♦

It was Wednesday evening and Minseok was lying in his bed, music loudly playing form the speakers, when a crazy thought appeared in his mind. For three hours had he been lying on his back looking into nothingness, his thoughts going from Chung to his mother, to marriage plans his mother herself told him about, to Jongdae and finally to the meaning of happiness, desire and duty. "Don't worry, Min, I am not giving you away just yet. We are just so excited that you and Chung are happy together we decided to think of things in advance, so later on, when you decided about it yourselves, you wouldn't have to worry about many aspects, because we would have everything sorted out!" his mother told me when one day he built the courage to ask her if what Chung had told him was true. "But we're only 20 mom! How can you know that we ever decide to marry each other?!" he asked, wanting to do his best to make his mother stop. "Exactly! You're 20! It's time to start thinking of such things Minseok! I know nowadays things with the young look different, but still not so much! Chung is an amazing girl, she'll be very successful! And so will be you! We know her family well, you know Chung well since you're friends since forever! Do you know how many benefits your marriage would bring to everyone?" Minseok couldn't get those words out of his head. He couldn't wrap his head around this logic. He was used to his parents always controlling his life and choices, but that was too much for him. And yet, he was ready to sacrifise his happiness for the sake of becoming who his parents want him to be. He thought about the things that happened a few years back, about the mistakes he had made and he realised that maybe if he listens to his parents, the past would never catch him again. 

-It will be better for everyone.- He said to himself.- This is how things should go from now.

And as he made this decision of choosing other's happiness over his, Baby Baby started playing.

-Ugh, Baekhyun you little piece of !- Minseok screamed as he got up to turn Baekhyun's playlist off. 

늘 웃던 모습 니가

내 맘 훔친 거

정말로 너무 말도 안 되는데*

Minseok stopped suddenly, the lyrics taking him back to a week earlier when he was sitting in the cafe with Jongdae. He remembered the other boy's laugh and how his eyes shone. His nervous gestures and how cute he was acting. He still remembered the words the other said, "You're so cute" and even tho he wasn't sure whether he maybe misheard him, it made him feel a little warm feeling inside his chest, in the place where heart is. Something, he had never felt before. Minseok thought about all the stolen glances and little chitchats. About how he managed to get closer to the boy within the last two weeks since he lied. It hit him. Everything started with that lie. Maybe it was just a coincidence that the assignement was given that week or maybe it was not, Minseok didn't want to think about it. One way or another everything started then. And because of that, everything got complicated. Or maybe it was already complicated before? Minseok couldn't remember the last time everything in his life was in order. Everything or at least anything. And he wasn't sure if anything will ever be again.

But in this moment, Minseok made a choice and he didn't care about the consequences. It would be just another mistake added to the already long list of previous ones.

He picked up his phone and called Jongdae.

-Hello, hyung.- He heard an always welcoming voice of the other.

-Hey, Jongdae! Would you want to come over on Friday to work on the project?

-What makes you think we won't end up like last time?- Jongdae let out a soft laugh and Minseok felt the same warm feeling forming in his chest again.

-I will make you sit your down to work young man. There is no other time we can meet and we've got only a week and a half to finish. Plus my parents are leaving for the weekend so no one will disturb us. So what, are you in, mr.?

-You act bossy, hyung and I don't wanna make you angry so yeah, alright, Friday that is.- Jongdae laughted.

-See you, then!- Minseok hang up with a grin displayed on his lips.

♦♦♦

They were sitting in Minseok's room, working hard on a project. Since they started a few hours ago hardly any of them said anything, except some notices about the project. It was already dark outside when Minseok built the courage to look up at the other. From the floor, Minseok had a perfect view on Jongdae who was lying on bed, head down, hand swiftly writing something on a piece of paper. He looked down at his hands, and suddenly felt ashamed and scared.

-Jongdae, can I do something?-Minseok asked, not daring to look up at his friend.

-What?- said boy raised his eyes, looking at the older.

-Can you...promise not to ask any questions and keep it between the two of us?- His eyes locked with the other boy's.- And...maybe...to try not to hate me?- Minseok whispered, slowly looking up just to be met but Jongdae's curious eyes.

-Minseok, what the hell are you talking about?

Minseok got up and came closer to the bed. Sitting down again just in front of it, his chin rested on the matress, face inches from Jongdae's.

-Do you trust me?- He whispered. What a stupid question, Minseok thought. How can you ask him if you don't even trust your self. 

But the boy just nodded, smiling a little.

-Ok, do what you want to do.- He rested his chin on his hands lying flat on the bed. With that, he lessened the distance between him and Minseok even more.

-Close your eyes.- Minseok ordered, as he shifted in place.

Following the order, Jongdae closed his eyes, sure Minseok's about to pull some kind of a joke on him. The moment Jongdae's eyes fell shut, Minseok took a deep breath, as if his last, and looked at the other boy's lips, the ones he liked so much. He always wondered how they taste. He put his hands next to the boy's and the other smiled. Minseok tried his best not to pay any attention to the chaos creating in his head and almost every cell in his body screaming at him to move back. His head was screaming to stop while his heart was screaming to lean it. His heart was louder. He leant forwards and could feel Jongdae's hot breath on his face.

-Please, don't hate me.- he whispered lastly and slowly, trying not to scare the boy, and pressed his lips against the younger's.

He felt the other's body tense. Minseok thought about backing away, he remembered that was all he wanted. Just to try.
But the moment he tasted a bit, he realized he wanted more. Wasn't it what he dreamed about most of the nights?
The amount of feelings Minseok felt when their lips touched was overwhelming for the petite boy, but instantly became a drug. His senses went crazy.
He quickly put his hand on Jongdae's neck to prevent him from moving away and pressed his lips harder. Was it shock or something else, Minseok didn't know but he felt Jongdae's lips part, giving his access. And he loved it, because in that moment he was vain. All he wanted was Jongdae.

♦♦♦

Hello !

How are you doing?! 

Since the last update was kinda long time ago (two weeks?) and OMG THE COMBACK WAS THIS WEEK and it's Easter and all I decided to give you more Xiuchen in this happy time! I hope you like what you were give! Do you?

And how do you like the MV for Call me baby?! And how do you like the song? And how do you like the album?

So many questions.

I cannot promise that the next chapter will be up soon because I have two tests/exams next week, but I hope this one will keep you up for some time :)

Happy Easter everyone! May you find many eggs!

Thank you for reading and subscribing! 

Best wishes

badblood

 

P.S I created an account on KPOP Amino, anyone uses it? :)

*romanization : neul utdeon moseup niga nae mam humchingeo

jeongmallo neomu maldo an doeneunde ► English: Your smiles you stole my heart
It really doesn't make sense

Taken from : http://snsdforever993.blogspot.com/p/snsd-baby-baby-lyrics.html#ixzz3WMEqKjlI