First lie

A little lie never killed nobody

First lie

♦♦♦

"We'll tell the boys in a first place." "Does it make a difference, Chung?" "It may appear suspicious to your parents If you tell them you suddenly have a girlfriend after having that argument again. Secondly, we need to check If we are able to fool anyone at all. Your friends will be a perfect target."

Minseok sighed, last night's conversation repeating itself in his mind over and over again. 

He never wished to lie to his friends. Nor to his parents. He knew at one point he will have to tell them. All of them. Everything

"They are your friends. Why would it change anything, Minnie?" Chung once asked him. So he told her how they had once had this kind of a conversation and how his friends had all said they wouldn feel uncomfortable knowing any of them was like him. So in the end, he hadn't told them neither that night nor any other after that.

And right now, a good few years after that conversation with his friends, here he is. Forced to lie, too afraid to lose them.

Too afraid to accept his reality. Still, after everything he has done.

He remembers all the nights he would tell his parents he was going to visit Baekhyun, but instead he would go to bars, drowning his problems in alcohol. He can still feel the unfamiliar hands running up and down his body. All those eyes, filled with nothing but lust, still flash in his mind. 

Minseok cringed as many unwanted scens started playing before his eyes. A single tear rolled down his cheek. How could I...

The phone lying next to him went on. 

-Mineok, I'm waiting outside, are you coming to school or what?- Chung stated, without waiting the boy's greetings.

-I'm on my way.- He hung up, cleaned his face and made his leave. Grabbing his bag, he kissed her mother goodbye and disappeared behind the door.

♦♦♦

-It's now or never, Minnie.- Chung said confidently, looking at the boy.He took a deep breathe and hold her hand tight.- Think of it as your first step towards changing your life.- She gave Minseok a warm smile and took a step forward.

Minseok felt uncomfortable. He started panicking, afraid he wouldn't be able to do it, that he would mess everything up, make them both look stupid.

And here they were, just a few meters away from Minseok's two best friends, Byun Baekhyun and Oh Sehun.

Minseok met Baekhyun in primary school, while they were performing a play called The Wizard of Oz - Minseok was the Scarecrow and Baekhyun was the Cowardly Lion. Oh, that was not friendship at first sight. It took the boys the whole primary school to get along. But they somehow managed to entre middle school as best friends. 

Sehun came across around the time the two boys were finishing middle school and were to start high school. And that quite nice but competitive encounter was all due to the lost bet. They couldn't wrap their heads around the fact how but they ended up taking part of dance classes. Sehun happened to be that bratty kid who think he's the best. And he really was. Just as Baekhyun has never entered that dance studio again, and couldn't move for a week after the first classes had been over, Minseok found Sehun interesting and decided to give it a try. And just like that, quite naturally at one point, the duo became a trio.

And here they were, attending the same college, unseperetable for years.

Just in case being nervous right now wasn't enough, Minseok spotted one more person standing next to Baekhyun. His singing classes partner.

Kim Jongdae.

Kim Jongdae aka no other than Minseok's long lasting crush. While being dragged by his friend forward, the boy focused on the younger's features. A small smile appeared on his lips, as his eyes studied Jongdae's face. His dark brown hair was stylized up and pushed back, as if he has just woken up. Dark eyes were laughing, along with his lips, thin and of a light colour, curled up at the sides. Minseok wished one day these lips would pan out in such a smile thanks to him. He wished one day this boy would laugh like he always does just for him. And as he was watching Jongdae, the boy suddenly turned his gaze towards him, just for a second, but that was enough. The moment their eyes met, Minseok's heart skipped a bit.

-Hyung! Noona!- Sehun's voice brought him out of his fantasies.

-Good morning, boys!- Chung greeted them all and stood closer to Minseok. He felt Baekhyun's gaze on them and him cheecks turned a slight shade of pink.

-What's up with you two?- He asked, raising one eyebrow.

-Eeeemmm.... - Minseok opened his mouth but nothing came out. Just as if his mind went black. I can't do it he thought.

-We're together!- Chung took things in her hands for which the boy was really glad. She put their intertwined hands up to show the boys. All of their jaws dropped to the floor.

Minseok stole a glance at Jongdae and felt something weird in his stomach. Is he dissapointed? Is he sad? But why?

-I am sorry, Baekhyun, but I should go now. - He quietly said and then looked at us. - Kim Minseok, Choi Chung-Cha, Sehun.- He bowed and quickly walked away, his head down.

-Bye hyung!- Sehun shouted at him, but he was already too far.

Weird.

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

Yah, hello !

Here is our first chapter! Not too long but must be enough for now :)

Please, read well and leave your comments, I'd really appreciate it!

Also, please subscribe and look forward to next chapters!

Take care,

badblood

 

also, go ahead and check out my one shots