One lie, two lies, three lies

A little lie never killed nobody

WARNING: A part of this chapter is rated [M] for it kinda ty content, plus, there is a few F words in here and all. For those of you who do not wish to read the M rated part I will give a warning before that part starts so you can just skip it, as the rest of the chapter is safe :) I put the M rated part as a seperate paragraph in between two red ♦♦♦ and there's also a written information on when it starts. You've been warned guys!

Also: make sure to read the last paragraph, because even tho the M part is towards the end, there is still one more paragraph that is essential for the rest of the story so make sure not to skip it :)


One lie, two lies, three lies

♦♦♦

Minseok was running. Running faster than ver before in his life. Heavy tears were rolling down his face, his mind nothing but a mess. He was screaming his lungs out, shouting and cursing his life and faith. He couldn't focuse on anything, his thoughts going in circles like crazy, different memories and ideals colliding with each other, turning the boy's head into a black hole, giving him a massive headache.

He felt dryness in his throat, from fast beathing and uneven breaths, his chest was on fire and Minseok didn't know whether it was the exhaustion that caused it or heartache he felt. His heart was heavier than ever, all the emotions focused in one place. He was angry with himself, with his life, his faith, with Chung, that stupid wedding, with all the secrets he held and couldn't tell anyone, with keeping his friends away from his life for so long; he was angry with his parents and that they didn't accept him, with the fact that he took so long to tell them, that they let him down, that they were never there for him. He was angry and he was jealous, jealous of Baekhyun who even though he didn't have a father, had an amazing mother in his life that was always there for him, was supporting him and was never judging him; jealous of Sehun who had a picture perfect family, he was even jealous of Jongdae, because at this point he wished he didn't have his parents, those people were no longer who he used to call mother and father. And Jongdae, he at least had Seul. Everyone had someone, except for him. He didn't even have his best friend now, instead, he most likely slept with her last night. At the thought of that he felt sick, another scream escaping his chest, deep, loud, long and full of hurt, but he never slowed down.

"I should just kill myself, that'd be better for everyone," a thought appeared in his mind as he neared Jongdae's house.

And then he stopped, a surprised gasped escaping his lips.

Only a few feet away from him stood the last person he expectedarrow-10x10.png to see.

Yao.

He stood there, observing the boy, trying to collect himself. He felt his insides turning and rolling, only the sight of the man making him sick. Yao was standing in front of Jongdae's house, talking to Seul. He kissed her on a cheek, which made Minseok shiver, and the moment Seul got inside the house he turned around and his eyes met with Minseok's. 

-Look who's here!- the man spoke, nearning Minseok.- You look terrible, baby, what happened?- He asked, reaching forwards to touch the boy. But he just moved back, snapping at the taller.

-Don't touch me, you er.

-Well, now, this is not how you greet old friends, is it?- The man  frowned, obviously already done with being nice.

-We're not friends. I don't care what you're doing but leave them alone. Pack your bags and leave the away from here.- Minseok threatened, narrowing his eyes.

But Yao only laughed, looking down on Minseok.- Because what? What you're gonna do about it? But, I think we could make a deal.

-I'm not making any deals with you...- Minseok started, but Yao started speaking midsenetnce.

-Oh, you will If only you want to save your lovely boyfriend.- The other teased, sliding his finger down Minseok's jawline.

Minseok took a deep breath, becoming pale.- What... what do you mean?- he whispered, terrified.

-I need you back, Minseok.- Yao whispered into his ear, making the boy shiver again.- My old clients keep asking for you. You were the star, and every show needs its star. Come back, Minseok.

-No! I am not going back into that place! - Minseok screamed, pushing the male away.

-Oh, I'm not asking, boy. You see, you're forgetting something here. I am meeting with Seul. Which means I get to speand a lot of time in that pretty boy's house. And he happens to be there a lot as well, you know. Ach, have you seen that face? Only gods could chisel such a jawline. He must be a wonderful am I right?

The words made Minseok sick, he felt like throwing up.- You are sick! Leave them alone!- Minseok cried out, fear taking over him.

-Leave Jongdae and come back to work for me.- The man insisted. There couldn't be probably the worst time for them to meet up. Right now Minseok was nothing but broken and unable to think clear. And here was that man, threatening him. But Minseok knew him. He knew what his words meant. He always kept his promises. And right now, Jongdae was is a great danger.- Come back, Xiumin.- he whispered, his eyes never leaving the younger's.

Another tear fell from Minseok's eye as he looked up at the man.- I'll do anything. Just don'thurt him, Yao. Don'tt you ing dare touch him, you hear me ?!- He screamed in the man's face. The older just smirked, the boy's behaviour too amusing.

-I don't know what happened, but boy, you had to have your kicked really bad. I don't remember you being so compliant.- Yao chuckled and Minseok just glared at him.- Give me your phonearrow-10x10.png, I'll contact you about when you start. Probably next week since it's weekend already.

♦♦♦

After Yao had disappeared Minseok couldn't bring himself to make those remaining few steps towards Jongdae's house. Instead, he turned around and started running again. After some time he stopped in the forest and vomited, everything that happened just being too much for him. When his body started shaking he started running again, half an hour later ending at the porch of Baekhyun's house. He rang the bell a few times, not even wanting to think of how disgusting and terrible he looked like. Fortunately, it was his friend who opened the door.

Baekhyun was all smiles and giggles when he opened the door but as soon as he saw Minseok his expression changed from a happy to a horrified one.

-Hyung,- he whispered, checking Minseok up and down.-What happened to you?!- he raised his voice, looking at Minseok's red and puffy eyes, cheeks pink and wet from tears that were still running, his lips swollen and dry. His hair was sticking in all directions, dirty from sweat that was coveringarrow-10x10.png him whole. He looked terrible and yet, what brought Baekhyun's attention at the end, was the fact he was wearing a suit.

To Minseok's surprise someone appeared behind Baekhyun. A really tall guy with black hair, big ear and a massive smile plastered on his face. But upon seeing Minseok, his smile fell as well.

-Baekhyun,- Minseok started, but he felt another wave of tears coming upon seeing his friend.- I... I....

-Chanyeol,- Baekhyun turned to the tall guy, putting an arm on his shoulder,- I'm really sorry but you have to go.

-Yeah, that's alright, I totally get it. Call me later, and take care of your friend.- He smiled before walking past Minseok and quickly leaving the place.

-Now, come here, hyung, and tell me everything.- Baekhyun whispered to Minseok, helping his inside.- Sit on the couch and try to calm down, I'll call Sehun.

♦♦♦

After Sehun had arrived, around fifteen minutes after the call, they were all sitting in Baekhyun's room. Baekhyun and Sehun were giving Minseok worried looks, trying to make him talk, but the oldest was too distructed to focus his thoughts. To clear his mind, Minseok went and took a hot shower, trying to wash away all the dirt he felt on himself, both physically and mentally. But when he came back, fresh and clean, he still couldn't gather the words. So they just decided to lay on the bed, Minseok in between, Sehun and Baekhyn on the sides, trying to give their hyung a silent sign that they were there for him whenever he was ready. And after what felt life forever, Minseok finally spoke.

-I ed up big times and I see no going back right now. I just wanna die.- He confessed, scarrying the other boys.

-God, Minseok, what happened?- Baekhyun asked, taking Minseok's hand into his.

-I went to that ing wedding with Chung and... I was sitting there minding my own business when she came and offered me a galss of... I don't even know what that was. First I said no, because it's so ing obvious I don't drink and out of all people she should be the one to remember about that, but she started saying that she'd keep an eye on me and it's just a glass after all and all this and.... so I took it, because I just wanted that night to end.- He cried, new tears forming at the back of his eyes.

-And what happened?- Sehun asked silently, having a really bad feelings about it.

-I don't know.- Minseok whispered, ashamed of himself.- I have no idea what happened later. It's as if there was no between. The next thing I remember was waking up in...

-In...?- Baekhyun encouraged him to carry on.

Taking a breath, Minseok collected himself and carried on.- In bed...with Chung....

Sehun's and Baekhyun's eyes widened as both of them took sharp breaths.

-Do you think, you...

-ed her?- Minseok ended Sehun's unspoken question, not daring to look at the boy.- Yes... I'm afraid we might have .

The boys stayed silent, lying in bed, looking at the white ceiling.

-What are you going to do now, hyung?- Sehun asked again, after a while.

-I don't know.- Minseok cried out.- I was supposed to meet with Jongdae again. I was supposed to end everything with Chung today, that wedding was supposed to be the last thing to keep us together, everything was supposed to be done today. I wanted to finally tell him that... that I ing love him.- Minsoek whispered that last words, tears streaming down again.

Baekhyun sat staright and looked at his friends.

-And you're gonna do it, hyung!- He said, determination in his eyes.

-How can I look him in the eyes, Baekhyun?!

-That had already taken too much from you. I bet my money she added something to that drink.- He said through his teeth, clunching his fists.- Have you told anyone about it? That you slept with her?- He asked and Minseok shook his head.- Good, then there are only the 3 of us that know and Chung. We'll go to that ing tomorrow and we'll talk to her, making her promise to forget about it. You cannot tell Jongdae, do you understand it? It'll be our secret. It's better for him not to know about it, there is no need for that. Hyung, you've said so many lies already, one more won't hurt. And it's not even a lie, it's just omitting the truth. Go to Jongdae, tell him you love him and be ing happy finally.- Baekhyun got so into his speech, he was only speaking quicker and quicker.

-Beak...- Minseok tried to calm him down.- Why... 

-Because you're my best friend, hyung.- Baekhyun interrupted him before the older got to finish.- And because Jondgae is my friend as well. And the last time I saw him I heard his coversation with a teach and I can swear there is something wrong with him and that he suffers a lot....

-He does,- the words slipped, before Minseok could stop them.

-Why?- Sehun asked, observing his two hyungs. He was never the one to speak a lot, he was rather the observer within their small group, always keeping a close eyes on everything and everyone.

-It's really not my place to tell his story, Sehun.- he replied, a sad smile forming on his lips.

-I just want you both to be happy. I just want everything to be back to normal. So go to Jongdae and kiss the out of him and be freaking fluffy and happy and remember about protection.- Baekhyun joked at the end which made eveyone chuckled and lightened the mood.

Minseok was more than glad to have friends like the two of them. After all, these two were the only ones right now that didn't make me feel cometly alone in the world.

♦♦♦

Before Minseok called Jongdae and appeared on his doorstep he first took a few hours of sleep at Baekhyun's, all the crying and running and overwhelming amount of emotions only making him dead tired. When he woke up he felt a bit better, knowing he had Baekhyun and Sehun on his side and that they weren't judging him like he was afraid they would at the beginning, made him feel at peace.

And now here he was, about to lie once again. He knew shouldn't be doing that but he was selfish. He remembered what Yao told him. He would have to end things with Jongdae one way or another. And Baekhyun didn't know that. The whole world collapsed, at least that's how Minseok felt. Because everything dear for him was now slipping away, and he was loosing things to hold onto.

So he took a breath, and decided to save the last sparkle of happiness and normality he had, if only for tonight.

-Minnie!- Jongdae shouted, opening the door happily. Minseok wonderend, If the boy had heard the crack in his heart.- Come in.

They were sitting in Jongdae's room, none of them saying a word.

-Where's Seul?- Minseok asked finally.

-Oh, she went out with her friends, I think one of them is getting married or something, she probably won't be back until tomorrow or even Monday.- Jongdae laughed and Minseok felt like the whole universe was pulling a joke on him. "A wedding? Again? Seriously? Is this the only thing this world rotates around?!" he though to himself, a weird feeling appearing in his stomach again.

-Then it seems like we have a lot of time to... talk, right?- Minseok sighed, not looking at the boy.

-Yes, yes I think we have.- Jongdae nodded, not knowing where to start.

-Jongdae, I need to ask you something.- Minseok started, feeling terrible and hating himself for he was about to do. Jongdae only nodded again, looking at the other boy. -Will you be mine? 

Silence fell upon them, as Jondgae realized these were more less his own words, the onces he once spoke to Minseok, weeks ago, before the whole drama. "Be mine," he had said. And now, Minseok was asking him the same thing.

Instead of replying, Jongdae only leant forward, planting a sweet and soft kiss on Minseok's lips. - I'll be yours, If you'll be mine.- he whispered, his eyes closed, hot breath caressing Minseok's skin, his lips ghosting above the older's.

-I will- he whispered back, afraid that if he spoke the words too loud someone might hear them and ruin everything. He didn't want the world to know. He wanted to keep Jongdae his secret, so no one would threaten them, like Yao did. "I will, but not for long," he thought to himself and it almost made him break down. Everything was so unfair.

♦♦♦

part rated M

But he was given no more time to think of it as Jondgae captured his lips again, this tim harsher. He put his hands on Minseok's chest, pushing him on the matress, nibbling on the older's soft lips. He put a hand under Minseok's shirt, exploring his body with smooth touches and as his hand rested on the older's chest he took one of his s in between his fingers and started playing with it. It made Minseok tighten his hold on Jongdae's hair and arm and let out a loud moan. Upon hearing that, Jongdae's eyes flew open and he pulled away, his hand still under the othr's shirt, gaze clouded with lust as he looked Minseok in the eyes.

Biting his lower lip, Minseok smirked and withing half a second his hands were on the hem of Jongdae's t-shirt and pulled it off. He then put his hands on the younger's shoulders and pushed him on the matress, quickly climbing onto him and sitting on his waist. He chuckled at Jongdae's expression. But he didn't pay must attention as he started planting wet and sweet kissed all over his neck and bare chest. He smired and whispered "payback" as he draw a wet circle with his tongue around one of Jongdae's s, his hand playing with the other one. Upon hearing Jongdae's gasp, he smirked againand started slowly at the other's , making Jongdae let out a few moans. He brought his face back to Jongdae's but his hands were still roaming on the boy's bare chest. He moved his hips lower and never breaking the eye contack he started moving his hips back and forth agaist Jongdae's lower parts. They younger's eyes flattered and a shade of red painted his cheeks, a series of moans and groans filling the space between them. Minseok couldn't take his eyes off of the boy beneath him, as he felt himself getting hard. Jongdae's moans were driving him crazy and as much as he loved the sound he leant forward to capture the other's lips in his, never stopping his hips. A moment after Minseok felt Jongdae move his hands from his neck down his back, he felt the younger his hands on his , giving it a squeez. Minseok gasped into the kiss, and resting one of his arms on the side of Jongdae head, the other drowning in the younger's hair, he speeded the moves of his hips, turning both of them into messes. He could feel Jongdae's hard member brush against his own, and it did nothing but turned him on even more.

-Hyung, I'm... I think I'm gonna...- Jongdae tried his best to come up with a coheret sentence but he failed, only being able to let out a few words before a long and loud moan escaped his lips and he found his release.

Minseok chucled silently, loving the effect he had on the younger. He did not expect him to come this fast.

-Jongdae- he whispered into the boy ear, his voice low and husky, making the boy underneath him shiver.- Do you have the lube?

But Jongdae's eyes only widened, his head turning to the side as he kept silent. -It... it should be somewhere...- he answered after a moment, scanning the room with his eyes. Minseok got up and put his hands back on th younger's chest to support himself. 

-Jongdae? Do you or do you not have it? And why are you looking away?- Minseok asked confused, his hands slowly caressing the other's skin.

-I do, I do... wait a moment.- He said and gently taking Minseok off of him he rolled to the other side of the best and searched his drawers but in the end found it under the bed.- Here.

Minseok caught the lub and looked at it then looked at Jongdae and something clicked. He smired, pulling the boy back on the bed and sitting on him once again.- Jongdae.- He sang teasingly, leaving short kisses on his neck. The boy only hummed, to focused to what Minseok was doing.- Are you, by any chance, a ?- He chucled softly, never stopping kissing th younger. And he got his answer pretty quickly, the moment he felt Jongdae's body tense beneth him.- Oh, honey, you are.- He purred, a spark appearing in his eyes as he looked at Jongdae who was desperatly avoiding his look, his face red and hot.- Oh, baby.- Minseok said in a low voice, grabbing the younger's jaw in between his finger and turning his head to make me look at him.- Are you sure no one will be back home?- He asked, and Jongdae slowly nodded. Minseok's eyes because darker and he lowered his face, being only inchest apart from Jongdae's.- The let me make you feel you good, baby.- He murmured, his voice low, which was driving Jongdae crazy. He had never heard Minseok talk like that before and it was clouding his mind and his sense, making him unable to think staright. So he only nodded, breathing a soft "yes" as almost the idea alone about Minseok ing him hard was making him hard.- But promise me one thing.- Minseok added, his mouth brushing over the soft skin of Jongdae's ear. He nodded quickly, being ready to do anything.

-Anything.

-Scream for me, baby.- Minseok purred once again.- Scream for me like there's no tomorrow.

♦♦♦

Minseok opened his eyes slowly and looked around. The first thing he was faced with was Jongdae's back. He had his arm thrown around the younger, keeping him close. He let out a content sigh and turned to the other side of the bed, regretting the decision the moment he felt coldness of the matress against his back. He stretched his arms and legs and quietly got out of bed, hoping he'd be quick enough to go to the kitchen to prepare two hot drinks and go back into bed before Jongdae wakes up. He quickly put on his boxers and a t-shirt Baekhyun had borrowed him yesterday and smiling brightly upon seeing the sleeping male he left the room.

Standing in the kitchen and waiting for the water to boil, once again the memories of yesterday events started haunting him and but did his best to push them at the back of his mind, doing everything he could to focus his full attention of the boy in the bed next door. Minseok smiled at the reminder of the previous night, the hot, sweet and sweat mess that Jongdae was and how vocal he turned out to be. He chuckled to himself, knowing that today, the boy would most probably have to spend in bed.

Aftere having prepared coffees he took the mugs and came back to the room, only to be met a awoken Jongdae. He opened his mouth to greet the other but he quickly decided against it the moment he saw the sad expression on Jongdae's face and a few tears rolling down his cheeks. Frowning, he neared him and placing mugs on the nightstand, he sat next to Jongdae. It was then that the younger seemed to have noticed his presence as he flinched.

-Jongdae, what is wrong? What happened?- He asked worriedly, reaching out to the boy, but Jongdae only avoided the contact.

-I only wanted to turn the sound of.- he said, rasing up the thing he held it his hand and Minseok realised it was his phone.- You kept getting messages and the sound was bothering me, so i only wanted to turn it off.- a tear streamed down his face.- But when I tried, I accidentaly unblocked it and the text messages popped up.- He whispered, his voice weak. Without adding anything else, he handed Minseok his phone and he took it with a shaking hand.

There was a countless amount of text messages from Chung, some of them with the yesterday's date, and a few phone calls. Some of the texts said "call me back" or "we need to talk, it's not funny, call me.". Other's were more like "I'm serious, Minseok, these are no jokes." But most of the texts had the same message.

"I'm pregnant, Minseok..."

Upon reading that line, the phone slipped away from the boy's hand and fell to the floor. Minseok turned to Jongdae, panicking but he didn't get a chance to say anything as Jongdae was quicker.

-Leave.

♦♦♦

Hello, hello, everyone!

Dum, dum, dum, dum - and here we have the peack of the story! Most of the most important parts of the plot meet here! From now it'll be all going down (I think and I hope, afetr all this story cannot go on forever right xD)

> Sorry for all the mistakes, I've just spent like 5 or 6h writing this and I just really wanna put it out and I don't feel like checking it now because I'm really tired and hungry, sorry buns!

>Sorry got the crappy ty-ish thing that happened there, I've never written before that's why I just cut it short before I'd it completly hahaha

Hmmm, what else... Well, I hope you liked this chapter, it's probably the longest one I've wrote so far for this story, isn't it? xD

Your comments and opinions are highly appreciated, really it'd be nice to know what you all think of it :)

I think this is it for now, oh, apart from one more thing: a shamless self-promotion!

GO CHECK MY OTHER XIUCHEN FANFIC - BLACK MAGIC ! :)

Best wishes,

badblood.