Baekhyun

A little lie never killed nobody
  • Warning: a really bad attempt to write a hot make out session (at least I tried, right?) + be aware of the language (putting it just in case here)

Baekhyun

♦♦♦

Jongdae's mind was going crazy. His body went numb, his senses went mad. Am I loosing sanity? he was thinking to himself. Am I imagining things? Am I daydreaming? He started panicking, afraid he mind be loosing his mind when he felt a strong, rather cold grip on his neck and was pulled, if that's even possible, closer to Minseok. Another contact with the other boys body made him wanna gasp, his lips parting slightly. Jongdae slightly opened his eyes, just to check whether what was happening was real, and when he saw Minseok's closed eyes, felt his eyelashes brushing his cheek, a shade of crimson painted on his own cheeks, that's when he was positive about what was going on. Forgetting about the whole damn world, he opened his lips more, grabbing Minseok's by the collar and pulling him up on bed. Nothing mattered. He wanted all the problems to go away. The pain of every day life; the constant fear and doubt. He laid the older on his back, his head landing somewhere close to pillows. He felt a hand making its way up to his hair and then a strong grip on it and even more pressure could be felt on his lips.

The kiss was not slow, not pretty and not lovely, as first kisses are expected to be. The kiss was fast, messy and hot.

They quickly started breathing heavily against each other mouths, their chests rising and falling unnaturaly fast. Jongdae pulled his legs up and rested them on both sides of Minseok, sitting on the older's hips, supporting his weight on his arms located on each side of Minseok's head. He pulled away and a small groan escaped Minseok's lips. Jongdae smirked. I made Kim Minseok groan. 

They were facing each other, no words exchanged, breathing heavily. Jongdae was amazed by how amazingly unnatural Minseok's eyes looked from this close. Big, dark, shiny... it reminded Jongdae of a night sky. He lowered his head again, slowly, almost paintfuly, planting wet kisses on Minseok's neck. The other on his breath, letting an audiable moan leave his lips. Minseok's hands started moving on Jongdae's body, his arms, neck, then travelled down his back and caught a hem of his t-shirt. Jongdae got caught up in a game and decided to look for his hyung's sweet spot to try and get him to moan again. He brushed the tip of this tongue against Minseok's collar bone and the so wanted sound escaped the other's lips. Found it. Slowly, Jongdae started on the spot, making Minseok's voice become louder. 

Suddenly, Minseok's phone started ringing. Jongdae growled but stopping was the last thingt he was intending to do, so he just kept on carrying on. Minseok pulled the phone out of his pocket and pressed it against his ear.

-Y-yes?

-Minseok? Are you just having with Chung? - Jongdae's eyes windened and he immidiately stopped, backing away. Realization hit him. What have we done?

-What? No, of course not. - Minseok seemed to have been just as shocked as Jongdae as he quickly got up and sat at the edge of the bed.

-Then you'd better quickly turn that you're watching off, because I'll be at your place in five.

-What? Baek? What happened?- Minseok quickly asked, trying to think straight. Could he again..., he started quickly wondering what could have been the reason behind this conversation.

-See you in a bit, hyung!- Baekhyun just said and finished the conversation. Minseok looked at the phone and then put it away. An awkward silence falling upon the two boys.

♦♦♦

-I'm sorry, Jongdae.- Minseok whispered as he couldn't stand the silence anymore. He could feel it, almost taste it and touch it. After another moment of hesitation Jongdae exploded.

-WHAT THE WAS THAT, HYUNG ?! - He shouted standing up and turning round to face Minseok's back. The older slowly got up and turned to face him as well.

-You promised not to ask any questions.- He just said plainly, as if that explained everything.

-Wh...What ?! You're joking right?! - Jongdae was loosing it, and Minseok could feel it. The younger was angry.- Is this some kind of a game to you?! Some sick bet you made ?! Who even told you?! You're sick, Minseok!- There were tears appearing in the boys eyes, both from rage and disappointment. He grabbed his bag and wanted to exit the room as he felt a strong grip on his arm and then was suddenly pulled into a hug. Minseok was backhugging him, his hot breath on Jongdae's neck. It sent shivers down the younger's spine, and he hated it.

-가지마! Kajima, Jongdae!*- Minseok whispered, but his voice was soaked with guilt.- It's not like that. It's not what you think, I swear! Don't go, please.- He begged, tightening his grib on the other's waist.

Just then have they heard that someone was climbing up the stairs and the moment Minseok quickly but unwillingly let go of Jongdae the door to his room opened and in stood Baekhyun with slightly puffy eyes, ruffled hair and a bag in his hand. His expression expressed a great shock when he saw Jongdae standing in his hyung's room, but it quickly changed and a small smile appeared on his lips.

-Jongdae-ah! I did not expect to see you here at this fine day and fine hour! - He throw his hands up, previously sitting the bag on the floor. - Hello hyung!- He looked at Minseok whoes face expressed fear and sadness.

-I'm sorry, Baekhyun.- He said and pulled his friend into a hug. Baekhyun quickly hugged back and they stood in silence for a few moments.

Jongdae, standing on a side and watching the scene, couldn't wrap his head around what was going on. Too many weird things in too short amount of time.

-Emm, I think I'll go now.- Jongdae said, picking his bag up from the floor again. He looked at Minseok's who's pleading eyes were burning holes in him.

-Yah, Jongdae-ah! Don't go! Do you have to?- Baekhyun suddenly asked, standing next to the oldest.- I brought some movies, stay with us. You never do anything with us!- Baek smiled.

-I don't know, Baekhyun, it's not me to decided.- He replied, but instead of looking at Minseok he looked down, at the floor.

-Hyung, do you mind if Jongdae stays? It could be fun! - the youngest grabbed Minseok's arm and made his famous puppy eyes. Minseok rolled his eyes on the younger and smiled.

-Yeah, of course I wouldn't mind. It'd be nice to get to know better, after all, don't you think Jongdae?- Minseok asked, sending the boy a small smile.

This freaking, hyung! What is he playing?!, Jongdae asked himself but in the end, he himself didn't want to leave yet, until he gets to know what is going on with Minseok. So he put his bag down and smiled.

-So I guess I'm sta...

-Yeah! That's so cool! Ahh, the more the better! I also called Sehun, hyung...

-As you always do, Baek.- Minseok pointed.- How about you go down to prepare everything and we'll just gather our things and will join you in a bit?

-Okay, hyung!- The boy beamed and was out of the room with a speed of light.

-May I at least ask you what is going on with him?- Jongdae asked after the door closed, but still not daring to look at his hyung.

-His girlfriend broke up with him... again.- Minseok sighed and started picking up the scattered papers.

-What do you mean again?

-I mean he's gone back to her three times already and yet again she still does it. Each time he just gets more broken. I hate seeing him in this state.

-But he seemed pretty... well...? No?

-Wait until Sehun comes and we start the film. I'm afraid he might cry his eyes out... he's already been crying.

-If she hurts him so bad, why does he keep on going back to her?- Jongdae asked as he squatted to pick the remaining paper, but at the same time Minseok reached for it as well and their hands touched.

-Because he's in love.- Minseok whispered, looking Jongdae in the eyes.

♦♦♦

Minseok was right. The moment they were seated and the movie started playing, Sehun put him arm around Baekhyun and ask "Do you want to talk about it, hyung?" Baekhyun instantly shed tears and buried his head in the younger's shoulder.

-She cheated on me...- He whispered, more tears escaping his eyes.Minseok and Sehun just exchanged looks and focused their gaze back on their friend. Jongdae, sitting next to Minseok just leaned his head against his knees and felt a wave of sympathy towards Baekhyun. Never had he thought he would ever see Bakhyun like this, so weak and broken. Always had he thought Baekhyun was unbreakable, always smiling and joking. But then again never had he got a chance to get him well enough because he of his relation with Minseok. Baekhyun took a breath and continued.- And then... when I asked her why... she told me I was never good enough for her...- He let out a cry and buring his head in his knees he covered it with his hands. A loud scream was heard, followed by a symphony of cries.- Why? WHY COULDN'T I BE GOOD ENOUGH?!- He shouted, almost chocking on his tears.

-Hyung...- Sehun whispered, trying to hug his friend. Minseok got up and made his way towards them.

-Baekhyun, listen to me.- He said, kneeling in front of the crying boy.- Listen to me.- Shaking him a bit, Minseok put the boy's hands down and raised his head, making him look at him.- You are the most amazing person I know, okay? You deserve so much better than that stupid wretch... Please don't cry because of her. Hyung doesn't like when you're wasting tears on her.

-Exactly!- Sehun nodded, agreeing with Minseok.- Hyung knows what he's talking about! Why would you care what she thinks of you?! You're friends with me, Oh Sehun! Isn't that the best example of how amazing you are?!- As Sehun said it, all of them cracked up, even Baekhyun.

Jongdae got up and standing behind the crying boy he wrapped his hands around the younger's neck.- Baekhyun-ah! You look ugly when you cry so stop crying!

-Yah! And you always look ugly and now what do I do with it?- Baek retorted looking right at the boy.- Ugh, you're even more ugly from this close, please leave the universe.- As he said it Jongdae smirked and started rubbing his cheek against the other's, which ended up in Minseok and Sehun dying from laughter and Baekhyun begging to spare his life. When they calmed down Baekhyun dried his eyes and sighed.- Hyung, why can't I find someone like your Chung?

Minseok felt a sharp pain in his chest as he watched his best friend asking him such a question. He looked away feeling guilty. If only you knew, he thought to himself.- One day, Baekhyun, you'll find someone even better.- He replied, smiling at his friend, as he deeply believed in his words.

♦♦♦

Hello guys!

Yup, it's been a few days, hasn't it? :)

But finally, here it is! Just in time for Sehun's birthday xD Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please leave comments :)

See you next time!

Best wishes,

badblood.

 

*가지마 (Kajima) - Don't go