Now they know

A little lie never killed nobody

Now they know

♦♦♦

Jongdae and Minseok were lying in the youngers bed. He had the petit boy in his arms, pressed to his chest. One of his hands was lightly the other's hair, the other was wrapped around Minseok's waist. They were breathing steadily, resting in silence. Jongdae took in a deep breath, inhaling the older's sweet scenet. His lips went up a bit as he closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. Minseok told him. He told his everything, about Chung, about him, about their lie.

♦♦♦

"This was not supposed to be like this, Jongdae" the older whispered in his chest while hot tears were running down his cheeks. "They were supposed to leave me alone so I could build the courage and admit who I am and maybe... maybe tell my crush I like him..." he sobbed, his words becoming quieter. At that, Jongdae's heart dropped. Crush? "Can you tell me who's your crush?" he asked, heartbroken, but he had figured that it may cheer the boy a bit. He look so fragile in that moment, holding onto Jongdae for dear life, his little fists tightly clenched on his t-shirt. He looks so tired, Jongdae thought then, taking him into a warm hug. Minseok tensed in his arms, after hearing that question. Jongdae frowned and look at the boy confused. "If it's a secret, then okay, I'll understand." he lied, cursing at himself he had been so stupid to fall for the older. Why would he kiss me, If he had a crush? If it hadn't been for the fact that the younger had feeling for Minseok, he would have pushed him away already. But he couldn't. "No, it's not this..." Minseok started, his eyes escaping Jongdae's. "My crush...you... it's you, Jongdae." Minseok mumbled, taking a step back, as if afraid of rejection. Jongdae was so surprised, he forgot how to think. It's you. Jongdae. It's you, Jongdae. It's you, Jongdae, were the only words echoing in Jongdae's empty mind. A massive smile appeared on his lips. It's happening. He said it. What have I done to deserve it? Jongdae wrapped his arms around Minseok tightly, never wanting to let him go, as if trying to protect him from the whole world. Protect from Chung. "And have you done it?" He whispered into the other's ear, the closeness driving him crazy. Minseok let out a short breath, his body numb as Jongdae was holding him. "Done what?" "Built the courage to tell your crush you like him" Jongdae smirked, earning a small hit on the arm from the older, a chucke escaping his lips. "I like you too, hyung. I have for quite some time. Please, be mine." He continued, bringing Minseok closer and closer to him, resting his head on the smaller's shoulder. "Jongdae, I...I..." Minseok stuttered, look in his eyes expressing nothing but heartbreak. Jongdae, afraid of the answer, shut the older with a soft kiss. "If the answer is no, please, better don't say anything." whispered and continued holding the other in his arms.

♦♦♦

-I wish it was different.- Minseok spoke out all of the sudden, shaking Jongdae out of his toughts.

-What, hyung?- Jongdae asked, his hand caressing the smaller's hair, the other drawing soft circles on his hip.

-Everything. Me... we...- he whispered, his hand reaching for Jongdae's that was on his hip. He grabbed him lightly by the wrist and started drawing circles on his hand with his thumb. Jongdae smiled at the older's action, and stopped his hand, letting it just lie, enjoying the other's touch.- Do you think... that maybe somewhere in a different universe... we do have a happy ending?- Asking this, Minseok turned his head to look at Jongdae.

-I don't know, hyung. - he smiled sadly.- But I don't care about a different universe. I want you all to myself now. Here...

-Jongdae, don't...

-We still have time, Minseok.- Jongdae said quickly, not wanting to hear the other's words. He didn't want to face the truth.- You're not getting married tomorrow! I don't care what it takes, I won't let you marry her. Even If I had to kiddnap you.- He declered, determined. Minseok was looking at him for a few moment and then let out a small chuckle. Jongdae smilled wholeheartedly, hearing the older finally cheering up. He let his hand slide down from Minseok's head onto his cheeck.- I want to be the only one that can kiss you here- he whispered, leaving a small kiss on Minseok's cheek,- and here,- he pecked his forehead,- and here- he kissed his eye- and here,- he whispered, planting a kiss on the other's ear- and here, and here, and here- he continued, leaving wet kissed on Minseok's neck, going down to his chest. By the time he reached the other's collarbone, Minseok was a giggling mess. -Oh, and here as well.- Jongdae smirked as he picked on Minseok's soft spot. Within seconds Minseok's giggles turned into quiet moans. Without his mouths leaving Minseok's skin, he turned the other around, positioning him in a more comfortable position. Minseok's soft gasps and moans were clouding his mind, his ahnds started quickly running up and down the petit boy's body.

As much as Minseok enjoyed Jongdae's teasing he felt his blood rushing unnaturaly fast in his vains so he placed his hands on the younger's shoulders and turned him around. Jongdae let out a surprised gasp as he felt a soft mattress below him and Minseok's body above. - And here.- Minseok whispered and lowerd his face. Their noses were touching, hot breaths mixing, and Minseok's lips were ghosting over Jongdae's. Their eyes met, and Jongdae knew, there was nothing in the world, past, present ot future, that would be more beautiful then the sight of Minseok's eyes. Be mine, was the only thought occupying Jongdae's mind, be mine and no one else's. He then felt something on his lips, his eyes shuting, as a feeling a pure pleasure started taking over him.

Minseok did his best not to think too much. He didn't want to think about Jongdae asking him to be with him. He wanted to enjoy the moment. And maybe just make another mistake. Before deciding to kiss the boy like it was the last kiss in his life, he looked into the youngre's eyee and he felt guilt taking over him. You deserve so much better, Jongdae, he thought. But knowing overthinkink things, escpecially in such moments, leads to no good, he put these thoughts to the side. He smired and slowly and softy run his tongue on the younger's lower lips. His pupils widened the moment he saw the effect it had to the younger. Liking what he saw, before properly kissing the other he decided to a little. He threw his leg over the lying boy and sitting himself more comfortably, he lowered his head a bit more, as if wanting to kiss the boy already. Instead, he took the younger's lip between his teeth and started lightly biting on it a few times.

-Just kiss me already, would you?- Jongdae whined and quickly wrapped his hands around the older's neck and smashed their lips togther. Minseok quickly pulled away.

-Yah! What was that supposed to be?!- He exclaimed, fighting the urge to laugh at Jongdae's confused face. He grabbed the younger's hands tightly and put them above his head.- Don't be so needy, Jongdae.- As he lowered to whisper into the younger's ear, Jongdae arched his back, a sound of displeasure leaving his mouth as he tried to pull himself up and somehow catch Minseok's lips. Having none of Jongdae's bratty behaviour, still keeping his hands steady above his head, Minseok started leaving love bites on Jongdae's neck.

-Min... Minnie stop- Jongdae breathed heavily, enjoying this too much. Minseok did in fact stop what he was doing but that was for a differnt reason than Jongdae asking him to.

-Minnie?- He chuckled, looking at the younger who immidiately turned red causing Minseok to burst out laughing.- I love it.- He admitted, giving Jongdae a quick kiss on the mouth.- Just don't you dare use it in front of anyone or else Baekhyun will tease me till the end of my life, alright?- Jongdae nodded, not saying a word, only observing the older.- And this- he said, as he lowered to leave one more love bite.- is for being so impatient. Work on your patience, Jongdae or we'll talk differently.- He laughed.- Good luck explaining to your parents where did you get them from.- Minseok joked and he got up, but he failed to see a sudden change in Jongdae's face. Just when the younger opened his mouth to say something, they heard the front door opening and someone walk in. Jongdae closed his mouth but his hand quickly flew up to his neck. Seeing this Minseok just laughed. He looks so cute, he thought. - You can alway cover that up with my scarf, Jongdae. - Upon hear this, Jongdae became even redder, realising he still hadn't given the piece of clothing back.

♦♦♦

They were heading towards the front door, since it was getting late and Minseok decided it was high time he went back home. Passing the living room, they saw two figures sitting on the sofa, cuddling.

-Hey!- Jongdae shouted but didn't bother to stop and greet properly.

-Jongdae!- a voice came from the room.- Come here!

-In a moment, Minseok's leaving!- he replied, grabbing the keys to open the door while the older was putting on his shoes.

-Minseok?- he looked up and saw a familiar face.-Oh, hello dear!

-Seul-ssi!- he smiled, straightening his back.- Good to see you again.- he bowed.

-You too!- she replied and then looked at Jongdae who had just come near. Her eyes rested on his neck, or rather red spots on it and he gave the boy the knowing look. Jongdae's face reddened and Minseok was fiding it hard to contain laugher. We'll talk later! she mouthed towards Jongdae and he just let his head drop.

-Seul, what film should we watch this time?- Another figure appeared in the hall, a tall man with fair skin, short dark hair and shard fetures. Minseok's took a sharp breath as he recognised the man in front of him. How is that possible?, he asked himself, trying to calm down not to have a heart attack. - Oh, hello Jongdae!- The man greeted the younger with a big smile on his face.

-Annyeong, Yao-ssi!- Jongdae replied with a smile, bowing a little.

-I'll be going now, Jongdae.- Minseok whispered to the boy, praying that the man won't notice him.

-Oh!- A surprised sound escaped Yao's lips.- Minseok?

Minseok could feel drops of sweat forming on his forehead. Why now?!

-Oh? You know each other?- Seul asked, looking between the man and the boy.

-Of course!- Yao beamed.- You can say we worked together.- As he said it, he winked at Minseok who's insides turned upside down. Disgusting.

-I am really sorry, but I am in a hurry. - he bowed ninety degrees and turned around not looking at the man.- Thank you for everything, Jongdae. - And with that he left the house, leaving a dumbfounded and lost Jongdae inside.

♦♦♦

When he entered his home his mind was still occupied with Yao. Lee Yao, what are you doing here?, he wondered, fear rising in him. He wasn't supposed to meet this man ever again.

-Minseok!- His mother called him, so he quickly took off his shoes and entered the living room. He was probably to be scolded for being out too late.

-어머니*? Yes, eomeoni?

-Come here, boy, we need to talk about something.- She smiled, sitting in an armchair. He looked around the room and saw his father standing next to the window. He did as h was told and came closer.- How did the talking go?- The woman asked. Minseok frowned, not understanding the quesstion.

-The talk?- He repeated.

-With the Cho's. Do you like the idea? Oh, Minseok! You'll make a perfect CEO one day and an even better chairman later on! - She exclaimed, her eyes shining. Minseok's expression dropped, his heart felt as if it was stubbed.- The wedding is going to be amazing! I told you we have already everything planned with Chung's mother. But you need a ring!

-A ring?- He repeated again, feeling dizzy. No, no, no, no, no, a voice in his head was screaming, stop this madness Minseok!

-An engagement ring! We are going to throw an egagement part after your exams. Eveyone is so happy!

Minseok took a step back, as if trying to run away from his parents. He started breathing faster and faster, his hands started shaking. Please, be mine, the words suddenly echoed in his mind. Be mine. His keart skipped a bit at the memory of these words. Mine, mine, mine. His mother was still talking about the wedding and engagement, now walking around the room, geturing excitedly, and all he heard was Jongdae's voice beginning him not to do it.

-NO!- He shouted suddenly. His mother stopped blabbering, surprised at his sudden outburt. They both turned around to look at their song.

-I'm sorry?- The woman arched an eyebrow.

-I won't marry, Chung, mother! I won't do it because... because...- He was panting, as if he ran in a marathon. Say it, Minseok, say it.

-Because what?- His father's harsh tone hit him like daggers.

-BECAUSE I'M GAY!- He shouted and felt a great burned being taken from his shoulder.

His parents froze and stared blankly at him. Then, his mother went pale and fell down into an armchair, holding to it for dear life, her breathing went irregular. His father's hands suddenly turned into fists, his knuckles turning white.

Minseok stood there, at the other end of the room, immidiate fear taking over him, his heart beating faster than ever before, cold sweat appearing on his forehead. He felt his knees go weak. He knew he was as white as the wall behind him.

The silence around was overwhelming, Minseok couldn't stand it. It was pressuring him from each side. He felt as if he was guilty of a terrible crime. As if he'd done the worst thing one can imagine. And he knew he did. He let his parents down. He didn't meet the expectations.

And then, the hell broke loose.

He saw his father's fist go up and crash into a glass on the door. There was a loud bang and the pieces fell to the ground.

-How is that even possible?!- The man started screaming. -Do you even hear yourself?! How could you do something like this to us?! To me?!- His father started yelling, getting closer to him. Minseok instinctively stepped back, but he hit the wall. Fortunately, his father stopped by his mother.

-I..I didn't...- He stutter, and could feel himself collapse under his father's stare. Full of anger. Full of dissapointment. Full of hatred. 

He took a deep breathe. He took the first step, now he needs to take another.

-I didn't do anything, father! I didn't choose to be like this!- He raised his voice, but his body was still paralized by fear.

-Bull! This is not normal, you understand me?! Give me a minute and I'll knock these disgusting ideas out of your head! - He raised his hand, taking a step towards his son. Minseok tensed, scared for his life. His father had never lied a hand on him. But the moment he tried to get closer to the petit boy standing by the wall, Minseok's mother got up and grabbed the man's hand.

-Stop this! Right now!- She shouted, fear painted all over her face.

-Don't stop me!- He pulled his hand out of the grip with such a force, that his wife was brought down to her former position.

The head of the family was now driven by a pure fury.

The man raised his hand again, this time on his wife.

-It's all your fault! If you brought him up better, he wouldn't be what he is now!

-NO!- Minseok screamed and rushed towards his mother before a second thought. -DON'T!

But his father didn't listen. He was determined to put all his force into this smack, to unload all the anger.

The moment Minseok stood between him and his mother, he felt a sharp pain going through his face. The impact made the boy lost his balance and he fell to his right.

Then, a loud crash filled the room. The sound of a breaking glass was like a bucket of cold water.

-MINSEOK!- His mother screamed as she rushed towards her son lying on the floor, covered in glass, wood and blood.

The boy remembered everything as if it all happened in a slow motion.

He remembered how his fathers fist hit his face. The sharp pain going through his jaw and skull. And an instant pain appearing in this head. Then, he felt his feet loosing the ground. He was pulled right, by an unknown force. In the corner of his eye, he saw a glass and wooden coffee table. His mother's favourite piece on furniture in the room. He prayed not to crash with it. Not because it was glass and wood. But because his mother loved it.

His prayers were unheard as the next thing he remembered was a breathtaking pain in his stomach, on the right side. "I must have crashed with the edge" he thought, as his vision went blurry from the overwhelming pain that was now radiating to his chest and back. "Have I broken any ribs?" And last thing he felt was a cold glass, crashing below him, breaking into pieces. One of them made a cut on his other cheek. Hot blood strained down.

After hitting the ground, he felt numb. The pain was consuming every cell of his body, except maybe for legs, they didn't hurt as much as other parts.

He was lying there, not able to move, and not even willing to do so.

He was cold.

But he was also ashamed.

He had his father's look in from of his eyes. Disgust. Hatred. 

And the terrible words his father said. They were as loud as bells in his head. They were louder than the pain. Louder than anything.

His breathe went sharp, for some reason he had problems catching air, but he didn't know why.

He heard his mother's scream.

♦♦♦

Annyeong!

Woooo, drama drama a bit drama here, right?

How did you guys like it? I hope you did! If so, please leave some comments! :)

Best wishes,

badblood.

 

*어머니 (eomeoni) - mother in Korean.