Silver Ocean

A little lie never killed nobody

WARNING: So I don't think this chapter deserves an M rating, but just so you know, there might be a mention of or something like that towards the end. No or anything, so I don't think you should worry but yeah, I'm putting it here to avoid any problems :) Enjoy!


Silver Ocean

♦♦♦

Jongdae was lying on his bed. The tears had already dried out, leaving only wet traces on his cheeks and his eyes puffed and red. Once again he felt a terrible pain in his chest that made him unable to move. He put a hand on his heart, as if that simple move was to prevent it from breaking. Jongdae curled up in ball and hid under the soft fabric of the duvets. Taking a deep breath, he caught the remaining scent of Minseok and his heart broke into another million pieces.

♦♦♦

The next few days were weird and hard. Each day at school, Jongdae would avoid Minseok, who would avoid Chung, who didn’t even show up. And then there was Baekhyun running from one boy to the other, trying to somehow get the two to talk. But he failed each time.

After school, Minseok would go back to Jongin and Kyungsoo’s place, shut his door and stay in his room until the next morning when he had to go to school. He really didn’t want to bother the two with his presence.

It was Thursday, and yet again Minseok was lying in his bed, looking at the ceiling and rethinking all his life choices and misfortunes, wondering what had he done in a previous life to deserve it all, when he heard a quiet knock on the door. He got up and opened the door, just to be met with a pair of big, owl-like eyes.

-Hey, Minseok.- Kyungsoo greeted him, giving him a small smile.

-Hi, Soo, what’s up? You come in?- He tried to smile as well, opening the door wider.

-Oh, no.- The other shook his head, never stopping smiling.- I only came to ask If you would like to join us for dinner? Jongin prepared kimchi spaghetti.

-Oh, thank you, but I don’t want to disturb you.

-Yah! Why would you even think that?- Kyungsoo made a surprised face.- Of course you wouldn’t! Boy, you look like you haven’t eat properly for weeks, come on, let’s go before the food gets cold.- Kyungsoo said and grabbed Minseok’s wrist, pulling him behind.

When they came down, the table was already set with Jongin seating on one of the chairs.

-Look who’s here!- Kyungsoo exclaimed, giving out a soft chuckle.

-Minseok! And I actually started to think Kyungsoo wouldn’t manage to bring you out of your room.- He laughed.

-Babe, you should have more faith in me.

-I’ve already had enough in you.- Jongin whispered, but not quietly enough and everyone heard that. Within only seconds, Kyungsoo became as red as a tomato and Minseok couldn’t stop the amused smile from forming on his face.

-Shall we start eating?- Kyungso murmured and quickly started stuffing his mouth with the spaghetti. The others just laughed and joined in.

-So, Minseok.- Jongin started, looking at the older.- How do you know Sehun?

The said boy looked up and smiled a little.- We met some years ago during dance classes.

-Dance classes? Do you dance, as well?- Jongin got excited, but Minseok only chuckled.

-Not really,- he replied, putting more of the food in his mouth.- Oh, gosh, Jongin, this is so good.- He murmured, his mouth stuffed with kimchi and pasta. The other laughed at the oldest upon seeing his reaction to the food.- But getting back to Sehun, kinda funny story actually, Baekhyun and I lost a betarrow-10x10.png and ended up on a dance practice. It so happened that Sehun was there as well.- He smiled and shrugged.

They were talking until night came and the clock showed midnight. Getting back to his room, Minseok had a massive smile on his face and his cheeks hurt from laughing. Lying down in bed, he whished for that day to last forever. But then it happened. His phonearrow-10x10.png rang, indicating a new message. Minseok looked at the screen and frowned. Unknown number. He opened the text and felt as if his heart stopped.

“You’re lucky, boy, since I only text you now. But time’s up. I want to see you here tomorrow, on Saturday and Sunday. We’ll see about the next week. Yao.”

Reality check. His whole world ruined again. His hands started to shake as he tried to write a replied. “But I have exams next week, Yao, I can’t.” The reply came quicker than he would expectarrow-10x10.png and Minseok knew he was screwed. “I don’t care, you’ll be here or you know what happens.”

It was a hard night for Minseok. He was tossing and turning in bed, his thoughts going wild, not allowing him to fall asleep. He was terrified. Terrified that he would actually love the thing he hated so much. The sun was already up when Minseok’s eyes finally gave up and he fell asleep.

♦♦♦

A constant ringing of his phonearrow-10x10.png woke Minseok up. He cursed under his breath and picked up the phone.

-Hyung, where are you ?!- He heard Baekhyun on the other side and quickly got up.

-What time it is?!- He panicked, jumping out of bed.

-Almost eleven, Minsoek.

The boy quickly hang up and within the next 15 minutes he left the house and ran to school. He made it there just in time for the lunch break. And he gulped as he realized what was next. History classes. Finding his friends, he sat down and sighed.

-Minseok? Hyung, is everything alright?- Sehun asked, looking at the oldest. He was surprised at how terrible his hyung looked. He knew he had lots of problems to handle, but it was terrifying how much they were ruining him.

-Nothing is fine, Sehun. Things are only getting worse…

Minseok looked around, trying to spot Jongdae.

-He’s not here,- Baekhyun said, as if reading his friend’s mind.

-How is he?- Minseok whispered, looking in the younger’s direction.

-Not well… just as you.- He spare a glance at the other and got back to reading a book.

It turned out that Jongdae didn’t come to the History classes. Minseok spent the whole time looking outside the window, getting a heart attack each time the door opened, hoping that Jongdae would come in. After and hour he just signed, remembering that even if the boy came, it wouldn’t change anything. Them ending things was what was supposed to happen. Thinking of his last meeting with Yao, Minseok repeated to himself that it was only good. Jongdae would be safer. And him… he had been to hell and out once, second time wouldn’t kill him.

♦♦♦

When the clock seven, Minseok took a deep breath and grabbing a previously packed bag, he went out of the house, leaving a note for Jongin and Kyungsoo, so they wouldn’t worry. Taking the bus, then the train and a subway, after about two hours he stood at a crowded street on the other side of the city. Many lights of different clubs and bars falling on his face. This was not the part of Seoul that the city council was proud of, though from his own experience Minseok knew that they liked it the most.

“Nothing changed,” he thought to himself, taking in the surrounding. Many lights, many clubs, loud music and drunk people. Just how it used to be two years ago.

Letting out a sigh, Minseok tighten the grip on his bag and moved towards one of the many dark alleys. There in opened a back door to one of the clubs, and the smell of alcohol, cigarets, sweat and hit his nostrils. He heard loud music coming from the far end and many cheers and screams of already drunk men. He took a few steps down the corridor and stopped in fron of red door. Minseok was written on them, and the boy was beyond surprised that after such a long time the room was still waiting from him. “He had to have it all planned, that er.” Minseok thought, grabbing the knob.

The room was stuffy, dark and just as Minseok it to be. There was a bed on one side, a wardrobe and a massive mirror on the other and the door to a small bathroom.

Before he managed to put the bag down the main door opened and Yao came in.

-So I thought I saw you at the end of the corridor, Xiu! It’s great to see you hear again! Just look at you! – He greeted, overexcitedly, as he hugged the boy.

-Don’t touch me,- Minseok said, backing off.

-Baby, don’t be so cold. You’re to heat the atmosphere out there!- The older chuckled, but Minseok remained silent.- Get ready, you’re up in two hours. I hope you still remember how to do it, because you’re the main star. You’ve no idea how many people came just for you.

-I think I’m sick,- Minseok mumbled, rolling his eyes.

-Pull your together.- Yao warned, turning around and going back.- Oh, before I go,- he added, stopping just before the door.- Take off your shirt.- he ordered.

-What?!- Minseok shrank.

-Do as I say.- So Minseok pulled his shirt up, his hands slightly shaking. He felt Yao’s gaze on his body.- Sweet.- He said finally and disappeared.

Minseok let out a long breath he didn’t know he was holding and sat on the bed. His mind was suddenly filled with memories of many hands touching his body, his back pressed to that bed and wet, disgusting kisses left all over his neck and chest and arms and legs and … He quickly opened his eyes not wanting to think of it. He got up and went up to the mirror. “You do it for, Jongdae. For Jongdae.” He kept reminding himself. After a while he got up and started changing. He took his cloths off and started putting on the new ones. A very tight pair of black, leather trousers, a white shirt and a black best. He put his white converse on and a baseball cup on his head. Then he got back to the mirror and started applying eye make up. When he was done with everything he looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. He had to go. At the end, he grabbed a black mask from the drawer and put it on. It covered half of his face.

Minseok went out of the room and slowly made his way down the corridor. The cheers and screams were getting louder, and his heart was beating faster. He felt like crying. All he wanted to do was turn around and run away. But somewhere at the back of his mind he felt excitement. Adrenaline started feeling his veins, an unwanted smile made its way onto his lips upon hearing people chanting his name. He hated to admit it, he hated it with all his heart, but he missed it. He missed being in the centre of attention. He missed being in the centre of everyone’s desires. He missed being Xiumin.

He went up a few steps and stood in front of a pole, grabbing it tightly. When he heard the music play and the curtain opened, he took a deep breath and slowly slid down.

The moment he saw all the people, he felt amazing. Nothing else mattered. He could finally breathe.

When stood on the ground, he took a few steps forward, slowly ing his shirt and seductively bitting on his bottom lip, he looked straight ahead of him, a huge, colorful logo blinding him.

 

Silver Ocean.

Seoul's award winning gay club.

♦♦♦

Hello!

It's me again!

So guys, finally another big mistery has been revield! Now we all know who Yao is! (you caught it right? If not then he's an owner of Silver Ocean - gay club with striptiz and well, Minseok/Xiumin is a striper)

What did you think of it?

Please tell me in the comments! Your comments always make me happy, so please do leave them!

A comment = A happy author :))

Until the next time, dears!

Best wishes,

badblood.

P.S Thank you to everyone who has upvoted, subscribed and commented so far! All of this means a lot to me!