Xiumin

A little lie never killed nobody

Xiumin

♦♦♦

Ten minutes later Baekhyun and Jongdae were sitting on steps in front of the house, observing Yao’s car.

-Tell me again, why do you think he knows where Minseok is?- Baekhyun asked, not really understanding how Jongdae’s aunt’s boyfriend was supposed to take them to their friend.

-I heard him speak on the phone and he used Minseok’s name. Also, when they first met, it kinda seemed as if they ad known each other, I remember Yao mentioning that they had worked together. I know it may not be him, but it’s worth giving a try.

-Yeah, I know that but… how are we planning on following him? He’s probably gonna take a car… and we don’t know where he works or is going to…

-We could… - he thought for a moment and looked around as if hoping that the answer would fall down from sky. And then he got up and started walking towards the car.

-Jongdae, what are you…?- Baekhyun started but Jongdae only waved him off. He put his hand on a handle and took a breath. He pulled in and the door opened. Surprised, that the alarm didn’t go off and the car was opened he started jumping in place.

-Baekhyun quickly!- He shouted, gesturing for the come closer.

-Do you want to… hide on the backseat?- he asked, titling his head to the side. But before the could debate on the idea, they heard jingling of keys and quickly jumped inside the car, hiding between the front and back seat. –If we come out of this alive, I’m gonna kill you, Kim Jongdae.- He hissed and they fell silent as the front door opened and the heard the man get in and start the engine.

After what felt like forever, the car finally stopped and Yao got out. Jongdae saw in the corner in his eye that the man was talking to someone and he took it as their only opportunity to get out. He gestured to Baekhyun to opened the door slowly and the got out as quickly as possible, now hiding behind the car.

-Where are we Jongdae?- the older asked, looking around but saw nothing apart from a dark parking lot. A few moments later the talk died out and they realized Yao started walking. They managed to follow him up to metal door in a wall and then his disappeared.- Where did he go? Jongdae, I really don’t like it, you’re dead, I hope you know it,- Baekhyun was mumbling, as they walked through the same door and into a dark alley.

-He must have gone through those,- Jongdae whispered, looking at a dark door on the opposite wall.

-Jondgae, are you aware of where we are?- Baekhyun asked, looking at the light street at the end of the alley. He walked out and looked around, then to the left and at a very light, silver sign. He gulped and quickly came back to the younger.- Jongdae, do you know what this place is?!- He half shouted. When Jongdae only shrugged, he ran a hand through his hair,- Jongdae. This is Silver Ocean. Do you know what is Silver Ocean?- But Jongdae only shurrged again, which had Baekhyun growl.- This is a gay bar. With striptiz. One of the most luxurious ones in Seoul.

The younger’s eyes grew bigger, uncountable amount of questions appearing in his head.- Do you think…- he started in a whispered.- Hyung wouldn’t… what would he be doing here?- he finished, his hands shaking.

-I don’t know, Jongdae, and right now I pray to all the gods known to people that it is not our Minseok, but if my prayers are heard, and it’s all a mistake, you’ll have to ask yourself a different question.- He replied, his eyes fixed on the other.- What is Yao doing here?

The stood in that dark alley, thoughts rushing through both of their minds, trying to figure what to do next. After some moments they nodded at each other, as if deciding upon the same thing. Jongdae turned, and slowly pushed the door.

The entered a long corridor, with many doors on each side. Going further they spotted something that made their hearts stop.

-Baekhyun,- Jongdae whined, suddenly stopping. The said boy looked up and held his breath.

The stood outside a black door with a name Minseok on them. Terrified, Baekhyun opened the door slowly and looked inside.

-Sounds like someone’s taking a shower.- He told Jongdae and was pushed inside.

-We have to look around and check…- the younger started, but stopped the moment he saw a scarf. Minseok’s scarf. His Minseok’s. But before he managed to say anything, the heard yells from the outside and a loud banging on the door.

-Xiumin! Xiumin open the door! –someone was screaming, and Jongdae had a feeling the voice sounded familiar. Panicking, they looked around, looking for a place to hide. Outside, someone started moving the knob and in the bathroom the water stopped running.

-Here!- Baekhyun wimpered and pushed Jongdae into a wardrobe, jumping behind him right away. The opened the door a little bit, just to be able to see the room.

The front door and the door to the bathroom opened at the same time, and the boys had to cover each other’s mouths from gasping. On one side of the room stood angry Yao, on the other, tired Minseok.

-What are you doing?!- Yao shouted.

-Getting ready?- Minseok replied, drying his hair. He had nothing on but a towel covering his lower parts.

-You’re up in an hour!- the man shouted again.- And you better don’t overwork yourself during the show tonight. There’ll be someone waiting for you at the end. I believe you’ll provide him with a right entertainment.- He said in a low voice, nearing the boy.

Upon hearing that, Minseok’s eyes grew bigger. He put the towel he used to dry his hair down and looked Yao in the eyes.

-Screw you.- He hissed.- I am not a boy!- He yelled, and felt a sharp pain going through his cheek. Yao hit him, not even blinking his eye.

-This is exactly what you are, Xiumin. – Yao explained, looking down at a shocked boy.- You are no longer seventeen. This is a full time job my dear, with all its benefits, such as, providing your clients with pleasure they seek. So pull your tight together and get it ready for tonight!- Finishing, he spat and turned to leave the room.

-Our deal… is he… is he save?- Minseok whispered, still looking at the ground.

-Aw, it’s so cute how worry about him you are, you know? You’re here, selling your body and dignity for him, while he hasn’t even mentioned your name for the last two weeks.- Yao mocked, and Minseok started to shake.- Would that make you feel better if I told you that yes, Jongdae is safe and sound? – When Yao spoke the words, Baekhyun and Jongdae looked at each other confused and horrified. When Minseok shook his head, Yao laughed at him and said,- so you better be a good boy tonight, or else that might change.- And with that he left the room.

Minseok fell to the ground, tears streaming down his face and onto the floor. He clenched his fists and let out a loud scream.

Jongdae wanted to jump out of the wardrobe but Baekhyun held him in place. After a few moments Minseok got up and grabbing some cloths from the bed he went back to the bathroom.

-What the is this all about, Baekhyun?!- Jongdae panicked, facing his friend.- Why the hell were they talking about me? Why is Minseok here…

-I don’t know, Jongdae.- Baekhyun whispered, placing his hands on the others shoulders.- But you need to calm down. Take a deep breath and focus. We need to get Minseok out of here. You cannot panic, you got me?- He shook him lightly, trying to reason with him. Jongdae nodded and took a deep breath.

-What is our plan?- he asked, trying to keep calm.

-I don’t know… I don’t know what to do… let’s wait and see what happens… hopefully we’ll get a chance to catch him and talk to him…- he thought, speaking out loud pieces of thoughts that appeared in his mind.

The stopped talking as they heard the door open again and Minseok went back to the room. He was hearing tight, ripped skinny jeans, white shirt and a tie. They watched him carefully, as he walked up to the mirror and started applying some make up. Then he put on a black mask that covered his eyes and letting out a sigh he exited the room. After waiting for a few moment, the boys jumped out of the wardrobe and started looking around.

-What do we do, Baekhyun?!,- Jongdae asked, running a hand through his hair.

-I say we go out to check what is this place and then we’ll just wait until he finishes… whatever that it he needs to do and we kidnap him. But we can’t stay here. Yao may come back.

Jongdae nodded and they walked out.

First, they slowly opened the door to check if anyone was in the corridor. When the place seemed empty they locked the door and started moving foreword. From time to time some half men were passing by but all seemed in a rush and no one paid attention to the two boys. Not being able to handle the pressure at one point they just started running, wanting to get out of that place as soon as possible.

And they managed. A few moments later they were standing by the wall in what looked like a main hall. There were many tables occupied by already drunk or half drunk old men, a bar in the back and a huge scene just a few meters away from them, with two strippers already on it.

-I think I need a drink, - Jongdae mumbled and Baekhyun smirked.

-Leave it to me, - He said and left for the bar. Preparing himself to start using his charms, he neared the bar and leant against the counter, winking at a guy behind. Thanking all gods he knew for such an easy employee, he bit his lower lip getting even more of the guy’s attention.

-Hello there, beautiful,- the stranger greeted, smiling widely and a bit too much suggestive to Baek’s liking.

-Hello, yourself,- he replied and started drawing circles on the counter with his finger and checking the guy out.- May I get…your favorites, twice?

-Are you sure you are allowed to drink, babe? How about you show me your ID?

Baekhyun cursed, but played along. He leant foreword, nearing the guy,- Do you think I would be here without it?- He whispered right to his ear, his finger running up and down the other’s arm,- How about I show you something else after your shift is done, hmm?- He suggested, biting the other’s earlobe. He felt the other tens and he knew he won that.

-My favorite, you say? Give me a moment, beautiful,- the bartener chuckled and disappeared, just to be back a few moments later with two drinks.

Taking the glasses, Baekhyun winked at him and quickly got back to Jongdae, who was still standing by the wall.

-You owe me big times for this,- Baekhyun said, giving the younger his glass.

Around midnight the host started introducing the star of the show, and when the name Xiumin was given, Jongdae and Baekhyun looked at each other and then quickly towards the stage, just to see no one else but Minseok going out of the fog.

♦♦♦

When the show ended and he finally had a moment to grab a drink, Minseok left the back stage and moved towards the bar. He was walking in a shadow, by the wall, with his head down, trying not to gain any attention. He knew some one those people just could’t keep their hands by their sides. Deep in his thoughts, Minseok failed to notice someone standing on his way and he bumbed into a person.

-I’m sorry,- he mumbled, raising his eyes and he froze.- Jo… Jongdae?- he whispered, terrified, upon seeing the younger standing in front of him.

-Minseok.- the boy whispered back, shocked.

-Oh my, what are you doing here?! You can’t be here, you have to go back home!- Minseok started panicking, and Baekhyun frowned.

-Hyung?- he questioned, putting a hand on his shoulder. It was then when Minseok realized his frined was there as well.

-What the Baekhyun?! What are you both doing here?!- His voice was breaking, as he was franticly looking around.- You have to get out of here, now!

-Not without you!- he growled and tightened his grip.

-I don’t think so,- they heard a voice from behind and Minseok froze.- Xiumin, your client will be here any minute, shouldn’t you be already back in your room?- Yao asked, looking at the three of them.

-He’s not going back there! He’s going with us!- Baekhyun yelled, pulling his friend closer to him.

-Baekhyun, stop it,- Minseok murmured, but Baekhyun didn’t listen.- Stop it!- he finally yelled, pulling away.- I told you something! Get the away from here!

-I’d listen to him If I were you,- Yao nodded.

-Yao? Are there any problems?- a new voice join the conversation and they saw a man in his 50s come closer.

-No, not at all. Xiumin, this is Mr. Lee.- Yao introduced the man and smiled. Minseok went pale and took a step back.- You’re in charge of taking a good care of him.

-No,- the boy whispered,- No!

-Oh, I like him. – the old man chuckled, grabbing Minseok by the wrist.- I don’t like easy ones. This one will be interesting.- laughing, he gave Yao some banknotes and dragged Minseok with him.

-Minseok!!!!- Jongdae yelled, and trying to grab the older, but Yao blocked the way.

-Jongdae, Jongdae,- he started, and th boy stepped back.- Minseok’s doing so much for you, and how do you repay him? By coming here? Shame on you,- he pouted and Baekhyun felt like vomiting upon seeing this. – But thank you, If it wasn’t for you, I might not have found him. He’s here partially thanks to you.- Yao put a hand on Jongdae’s shoulder and the younger paled.

Baekhyun looked past the man just to see Minseok being hit by Mr. Lee.

-Hyung!- He screamed and run towards him but was caught by someone half way. When he looked back he saw a guard.

-Take them both out and make sure they won’t come back.- Yao ordered and disappeared.

Not only were they dragged out of the place but also pushed inside the car and let out twety minutes later in a totally different district of the city.

-Baekhyun,- Jongdae whispered, having problem breathing, - Baekhyun, tell me he is not going to… that Minseok is… oh my god,- he breathed out and broke down.

Baekhyun, shaken himself, quickly embranced the boy and not knowing what to say, decided to just stay silent, trying to hold his own tears back. He took his phone out of his pocket and dialed.

-Chanyeol? I know it’s late but I need you.

♦♦♦

Hello Hello!

How are you all on this fine day? :)

As you can see (or not) we are nearing the end of this story! I think there are gonna be about 2-4 more chapters... or I'll just cover everything in the next one. 

Comment, upvote and subscribe If you like it ! :)

And if you like Xiuchen and you're bored go check my other story Black Magic! :)

Thank you for the comments and lovely words! Thank you for reading and supporting this story!

Best wishes,

badblood.