A Surprise Visit From My Rival

Recuperating From The Past

~One week later~

*Karam’s POV*

I tossed and turned in bed unable to sleep, so I decided to watch a little TV, but there was nothing on expect for old people complaining about their health problems. I sat there for more than half an hour trying to figure out what to do to entertain myself, when an idea struck me. Tippy- toeing like a mouse, I went to Yun hyung’s room and slightly opened the door, taking a peek inside. He was laying on the bed with a picture in his right hand with his eyes glued to the photo, making me really curious as to whose picture he was staring at. Gathering all my courage, I calmly strolled into his room, “Hyung. What is that?”

 

“Nothing important, go back to your room,” He sat up all of a sudden, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?”

 

I flashed a grin that revealed most of my teeth, “Let’s go out somewhere, like to my nightclub!”

 

“Crazy onion, it’s already one am, go out by yourself, I’m not in the mood” He gave me an expressionless look that scared me a bit, but I did not give up easily.

 

“Hyung come on…YOU NEED A LIFE, GET IT?” I started tugging on his hand with all my strength.

 

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Yun hyung pulled his hand out of my grip, “I HAVE LEGS.”

 

I chuckled as I got up and walked outside with hyung following close behind me. Next stop was Kim Jaejoong room. As we approached the room, we heard odd and frightening sounds coming from inside. Flinging the door open, we say him fast asleep, snoring like there is no tomorrow. I covered my ears, “Oh my god, that snoring!”

 

“That man sleeps like a pig…” Yun hyung shook his head after staring at Jaejoong hyung with a raised eyebrow.

 

I marched up to Jae hyung and yelled right into his ears, hoping that he can hear me over his cantankerous snoring, “HYUNG NIM WAKE UP!” To my surprise, he sat up immediately and landed a punch on my nose, causing me to wince, “OUCHHH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!”

 

He let out a monstrous yawn, stretching his arms as widely as he could manage, “THAT IS YOUR FAULT!” 

 

“Hey walking dead, come on get up. This ONION,” hyung paused to glare at me before continuing his sentence, “NEEDS A LIFE.”

 

“What?” I asked cutely, rubbing my nose which was still recovering from hyung’s strong punch.

 

“NEED A LIFE? Onion, you don’t have a life since the start, meaning you don’t need one, okay? Don’t even try to find one.” Kim Jaejoong hyung said at me in a furious yet tired voice.

 

“Stop complaining hyung. YOU OWE ME FOR THIS!” I yelled back, pointing my index finger to my throbbing nose, “We are just going to my night club, nothing more than that, besides there will be lots of hot chicks to chill with!”

 

“Hot chicks?” Yun hyung shook his head, showing that he has no interest in them unlike Jae hyung who got a big grin on his face and said in a loud voice, “GOOD IDEA! LET’S GO! COME ON!”

 

Throughout the entire walk to my club Jae hyung and I talked about the girls; how hot the girls at my club were, whether they would like Kim Jaejoong, how flirty they were and so on. Yunho hyung remained dead silent and paid no attention to anything we were saying. But one thought kept on running through my mind, ‘Who was in that picture that Yunho hyung couldn’t take his eyes off?’

 

We reached the nightclub and as soon as we entered, girls started to approach us from all directions. Jae hyung had a wide smile on his face that showed how much he was enjoying the attention from the girls; on the other hand, Yun hyung has an annoyed expression on his face as he walked past the crowed of girls and sat down in a quiet place in a corner.

 

Jaejoong hyung and I ordered a few drinks to increase our entertainment as we chatted with the hot girls that refused to leave our side for even one second. Little did I know that this moment of pure happiness was going to dissolves because of an uninvited guest.

 

~*L’S POV*~

Tonight I felt restless and was unable to stay still on my bed let alone sleep for one reason: how could my nemesis’s club be more popular than my club? ‘Why is this club so crowded? If it is because of his face…wait that’s impossible! I am more handsome than him. Then what is the reason?’ These types of questions raced through my mind as I arrived at the club wearing a cap to hide my face because I would be embarrassed if someone caught me in my rival nightclub.

 

I entered the lively environment, scanning the place immediately to find that everything was normal, there was nothing extraordinary about it. Then my eyes landed on a guy surrounded with many girls, trying to get a view of him, I saw his baby-like face and decided to ignore him and continue my exploration of the club.

 

As I walked through the club, I failed to notice that the man with the baby face had his gaze fixed on me and mumbled to himself that I looked suspicious and familiar. I didn’t even see that the man was slowly making his way towards me until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around to see him staring at me with a doubtful look, “Hello sir, did you lose something in here?”

 

I lowered my face a little to prevent him from seeing me, “Ah n-no…I’m your c-customer.” I tried my level best to come up with an excuse. The anxiousness on his face increased as a result of my actions, “Why are you hiding your face? Did someone send you here to spy on me?”

 

His words caused me to freeze, “Ah no, I told you I’m your customer that’s all.” I felt a little frightened by this man’s sharp eyes.

 

“You look suspicious; you’re one of L’s spies, aren’t you?” He raised one of his well-shaped eyebrows at me.

 

“W-what? Who is he? I don’t know him.” I knew the only way for me to escape was to get out of there, so I began to walk as quickly as I could from that place, but he grabbed the back of my collar, causing my cap to fall off.

 

"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY CLUB?" He yelled at me with an unhappy turn.

 

“This is your club? Tsk-tsk,” shaking my head I continued talking, “Why did I even enter this pathetic club?” I mumbled and scanned the nightclub once again.

 

I can’t believe that this guy had the guts to roll his eyes at me, Kim Myungsoo! “You know this is my club, what are you doing here? Spying on me?” His voice matched his cute, playboy appearances.

 

“I have much better things to do than spy on your old club,” I looked around the nightclub, “It’s a waste my time.”

 

“You are so pathetic. You know that my club is getting popular so you are using your dirty tactics to try and ruin Park Karam’s business.” He smirked as if he was reading every single thought running through my mind. I stepped in front of the so called Karam, “So what if I ruin your business, why do you care so much? You are just a playboy who uses his face to attract girls to come to his nightclub.”

 

“Damn you, you have no right to say that!” I started to see fire in his black, large eyes, “I am a playboy? I think being a playboy is better than being a spoiled kid; you are such an immature guy. You still survive on your parents’ money. Oh my god, mommy loves you, Myung-Myung,” he mocked the voice of an old lady and laughed sarcastically, “I don’t know where you get this attitude from, maybe your parents?” A taunting smirk formed on his delicate lips as the people surrounding us started to laugh at his comment.

 

‘How dare this guy insult me like this! I won’t let him get away with this.’ Anger started to overtake my mind. I saw two guys walking towards us with a ‘what is happening’ look on their visage. One of them was the man sitting with Karam and the other was the man sitting in the corner by himself. I gritted my teeth, “DON’T BRING UP MY PARENTS HERE, JERK!” I punched Karam as hard as I could.

 

He touched his stomach, “Owww, I never knew spoiled kids had this much energy.” That man still had the energy to smile even after I hit him.

 

I glared at him and grabbed his leather jacket’s collar with my right hand, “I SWEAR PARK HYUNCHUL, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!”

 

Karam pushed my hand away from his jacket, “LOSER!” he dusted his collar off as if my touch was a rogue that had infected his jacket.


 

*Karam’s POV*

Two muscular bouncers came and each took a hold of L’s arms before he could punch me a second time. As they were dragging him out, L snarled at me, “Park Hyunchul! Mark my words: I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO ESCAPE. I WILL BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!” His voice became fainter as they threw him out of my club.

 

I adjusted my jacket and once again dusted it, “What a crazy guy!” The girls that were with me started to approach me asking me whether I was okay or not. “I am okay, stay away from me now.” I walked passed them and sat down on a couch next to the ones that the two hyungs were standing near. Both of them were shocked and still baffled by the entire situation.

 

“What happened with you two? Just sit.” I rolled my eyes and dismissed the entire scene as if it never happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi~ thank you for those who support the story! For the rest of you, please subscribe, upvote, and comment otherwise I will release the Kraken! 

(credit goes to hitenshi16)