Valentine's Confusion (Part 1)

Recuperating From The Past

I am kinda late with the Valentine's Day chapter, but hey, better late than never! :P Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jaejoong’s POV*

Today was February fourteenth, a day known as Valentine’s Day for couples and Singles Awareness Day for singles. L and Yunho were pacing in the living room most likely thinking about their possible dates with Sera and Changmi, respectively.

“Why are you two pacing around like this? It’s nerve-racking!” Karam groaned as his eyes followed the two men back and forth.

“Be quiet, onion, I’m trying to think. I can’t do that when you’re being so loud and making sounds.”

“But what is the problem?” Baekhyun asked scooping ice cream from his bowl and stuffing it into his mouth, “Omg brain freeze!” He closed his eyes tightly, taking a tight hold of his head, “Make it go away.”

“Eat slower, babo,” Karam shook his head, “Back to the two of you. What is going on?”

L finally gave a loud sigh and gave into Karam’s interruptions, “Today is Valentine’s Day.”

“So? We got Chinnie lots of new thing. She is our valentine.” Onion gave a cute laugh and hugged the baby sitting on his lap, playing with her brand new toys.

“Aish, Park Karam, let me finish talking. My problem is that I really want to go on a date with Sera, but for Valentine’s Day here in Korea, the girl is supposed to ask the guy. There is no way that Sera will ask me. I want to ask her…but that will make me seem desperate.”

“Then stay here with us and we can have a “date” together.” Baekhyun grinned cutely and held out his ice cream bowl to L.

“Are you trying to purposely be super sweet?” L shook his head at the young boy, “But seriously what should I do?”

“How about going to my club? Sera works there so you can have a “date” without it being called a date.” Karam shrugged his should still playing with our baby princess.

“Oh. My. God. YOU’RE A GENIUS!”

“Did you just find that out?”

“Shut up and accept the compliment, onion head. Well I’m going to get ready to go on our date! If anyone else wants to come to the club, then you better get ready now because I’m not going to wait.” L ran upstairs almost tripping and hitting his head on the steps.

“Yah watch it, L, I don’t want to be responsible for your death!” I yelled after him but he did not pay heed to my words.

“Now Yun hyung, what is your problem?” Karam asked giving his favorite hyung a big smile.

“It has just been so long since I spent proper time with Changmi, and to be honest, I want to be the one asking her out on a date. Actually I don’t even know if she is planning our date.”

“Hyung, you know well that Changmi is preparing something for you. Just be a little more patient. I guess you are not going to come back here tonight.”

“What do you mean by that?” Yunho raised his eyebrow curiously at the laughing onion head.

“You know what I mean by that. Today is a day for couples so something is bound to happen at night.”

“Ya onion, get you head out of the gutter.” I whacked the back of his head, causing him to flash one of his cute pouts.

“What? I’m just saying the truth. Besides it’s been so long since Yunho hyung and Changmi have spent “quality” time together.”

“Karam…be quiet. Don’t say these things in front of Baekhyun and Chinnie. Just keep your words to yourself and calm your imagination down.”

“Hyung! No one is imagining anything. Yunho hyung is a brother to me, and Changmi is a good friend…why would I imagine anything. Hyung go get ready and make sure to look really hot.”

Yun gave a playful glare before walking into his room to get ready for his long awaited date with Changmi. ‘Aish he is so lucky to have a girl in his life…but I am really happy for him.’ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~