Baffled Minds

Recuperating From The Past

*Karam’s POV*

For the past few days I had noticed something that baffled my brain like never before. My ‘nemesis’, the GREAT Lee L, had not gotten into any fight with me or Baekhyun. He had stopped playing pranks on us, getting into arguments, and even more shocking, he had stop being mean to us. He would spend the entire day looking after Chinnie and playing with her.

Truthfully after observing him for a day, I could only conclude that he was acting; there is nothing else that can explain his sudden change. It’s impossible for someone to change in a matter of a few days. What was he up to?

 

*Jaejoong’s POV*

Sitting in the living room I attempted to watch TV, but instead, my eyes kept on getting distracted by the live image of L playing with Chinnie. His cooing voice, cute actions, and sweet tone started to make me worried—or should I dare to say scared me.

‘What is wrong with this guy? Why is he acting this way? Is he sick or something?”

I had spoken to Onion head a while ago, and he too thought that there was something seriously wrong with L. According to Karam, L was just acting, but I guess I had no other choice but to think the same thing.

 

*Baekhyun’s POV*

Since the past few days I had felt so bored because my main source of entertainment, L hyung, was ignoring me! How dare he do that!? Then again…there had been something weird going on with hyung’s attitude. He was not acting like anything but himself. I wasn’t the only one who noticed this; the other hyungs were also worried about L hyung’s mental condition. My best guess was that he must be practicing acting for something.

 

*Yunho’s POV*

Seems like Changmi was right about everything; the change in L was really sudden and rather unexpected. If she hadn’t told me about her plan to change L for the better, I would have thought that he was acting. Who knew that he had this sweet hidden side to him? Then again Changmi did once say that a baby can melt the coldest of hearts.

 

*Sera’s POV*

I decided to visit the scary, muscular guy’s house to see how Chinnie was doing; though I still couldn’t figure out if I was going there to see Chinnie or L. ‘Aish what am I thinking? Of course I am going to see Chinnie, who cares about that L anyways!’ I angrily marched into the house to find L in the main room, playing with Chinnie. Quickly hiding behind the closest wall I peeked out and watched him acting cute with her.

 

*Changmi’s POV*

I came downstairs to get some snacks for Baekhyun and the oppas, who were playing video games upstairs. A small figure hiding behind the wall caught my attention, ‘What is Sera doing here?’ I traced her eyes to find them staring at L and Chinnie.

“Sera? Hey, what are you doing here?” I tapped her shoulders and spoke in a low voice.

She immediately turned to me as if I had caught her doing something bad, “Unnie, don’t scare me like that! I came to see Chinnie…”

“Did you come to see Chinnie or someone else?” I giggled and tapped her nose.

“Ya what is that supposed to mean? I didn’t come to see that blockhead!”

I let out a small laugh, “Sera, I didn’t even say L’s name.” My statement caused her cheeks to turn a deep red color.

“How could I come to meet someone who does something like this?” She mumbled, moving her gaze to the ground.

“What are you talking about?”

“He is being so fake with the baby. I can’t believe that he can stoop so low as to pretend to like a baby just so that he can get my attention. I really hate him even more now.” She crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrows.

I sighed quietly, “Go upstairs, everyone is up there playing games.” She nodded and raced upstairs.

‘Why can’t you ever look at him in a nice way?’ Shaking my head I walked to L and kneeled next to him. “Hi Chinnie, how is my baby doing?” I pecked her chubby cheeks as she giggled away. “L, Sera was just watching you play with Chinnie.”

“What she is here? Really? Why didn’t you tell me, nuna?” He beamed with excitement with cheeks as red as apples.

“L, she said to me that you are very low to fall to this level, trying to impress her by pretending to act cute with a baby.”

His smile disappeared just as fast as it has come about, “Nuna, no matter what I do, she just can’t like me. I give up.”

“L, you can’t give up this fast. If you truly love her then you have to keep on trying. I don’t mean to brag about Yunho oppa, but remember that he waited for me to come back to him for a year and a half. Your love story is not going to be as hard as his.” I took his hand and placed it on his heart, “You have to trust you heart. I can tell from your eyes that your heart only beats for Sera. Don’t give up, please.”

“I will try to not give up. But I will win her heart, right?” He sighed heavily and looked at me.

Pinching his cheeks I gave a warm smile, “Yes you will win her heart really soon because I too have faith in your love. Now stop looking so depressed. I have another plan, so listen carefully. Tomorrow Baekhyun, Karam oppa, and Jae oppa plan to go see a movie; I plan to go with Yunho oppa on a date, meaning that you are going to be alone here with Chinnie. And did I mention that Sera is going to spend the night here?”

Once again the cute smile appeared on his lips as his face started to glow with happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update, I have been busy with other things! *bows*