Growing Love

Recuperating From The Past

*Baekhyun’s POV*

After finished with the cleaning, I rushed back to my room but abruptly stop when I heard Karam hyung’s voice. ‘He is talking to someone? I thought other hyungs are out.’


I peeked a little into the room and heard the words that he was saying to Chinnie with a smile on my face. This is the first time Karam hyung didn’t complain or show his not-so-cute tantrums that would arise every time Yunho hyung ordered him to get milk or changed Chinnie’s diapers.


I stared at my Karam hyung and saw that his eyes were soft and gentle. He really had started to care about her and love her very much. It was blatantly obvious from his glittering and shimmering eyes.


Then Karam hyung continued his words, “You are so adorable, you know that? I wish I were born again. I’m sure I will marry you, Chinnie.”


His words caused me to start chuckling to myself. ‘Crazy hyung, how come he had that kind of thought?’ I shook my head and decided to give some space to Karam hyung as I closed the door slowly and smiled widely. Shortly after that, I received a big whack from my back.


I widened my eyes and looked back to see L hyung grinning like an old crazy man with a bar of chocolate in his hand. Yunho and Jaejoong hyung were standing behind him.


“Damn you hyung, why do you love to use violence?” I whispered angrily not wanting to wake Chinnie up.


“What are you doing? You looked so suspicious. You peeped on Karam, aren’t you?”


I rolled my eyes and took a bite of his chocolate “Yes I am peeing on him. Karam hyung has abs, go look!” I joked and ran away from there.


*L’s POV*

“Karam has ABS?!” I blinked and gawked. ‘Seriously Karam has abs.’ I decided to peep on Karam too but before I could reach for the door knob, Yunho hyung patted my back.


“Ya stupid, you believe that childish Baekhyun?” He looked at me coldly.


“YA HYUNG WHO KNOWS HE GOT ABS! I SHOULD WORK OUT AS WELL!” I whined like a little kid.


Even though, Karam and I are best friends now, I didn’t want to lose to him. I hated losing a lot. I shrugged Yunho hyung hand and twisted the knob impatiently.


I stepped inside, “YA KARAM HYUNG I HEARD YOU G-” my mouth abruptly shut when I saw Karam hyung’s arm was protectively wrapped around Chinnie.


“This is shocking. He is sleeping with Chinnie?” Jaejoong hyung snickered.

 

*Yunho’s POV*

I shifted my eyes to Karam and stared at him in disbelief. This is the first time that he has acted this way and here I thought that he disliked her. I smirked at the sight, and a small smile formed on my lips shortly after.


“YA GET OUT OF THE ROOM! CHINNIE IS SICK!” I heard Baekhyun shouted from the kitchen.


I snapped out my thought, “Let’s go. Chinnie needs rest.” Jaejoong and L walked out from the room first and ran to Baekhyun.


I knew they were going to wrestle again but I was now used to it.  I stepped slowly to the bed and pecked Chinnie on her lips.


‘Poor Suchinnie.’ I sighed as I tug the blanket closer to her.


‘Where are you now? I wish we could be together again. I miss you a lot.’ I took a last glance before I walked out the room and closed the door quietly.

 

~Few days later~

*Yunho’s POV*

It was a bright day as the sun was shining proudly in the blue skies above. I was strolling around the park with my dongsaengs, Jae, and Suchinnie. I felt exhausted staying all day long in the house, so we decided to get some fresh air.


I felt Chinnie poking my eyes, “Ouch baby that hurts. Don’t poke oppa like that.” Chinnie giggled cutely and gave me a sweet peck on my lips causing me to smile at her cuteness. She always knows how to make someone feel happy. ‘Where did everyone else go?’ I glanced back at my dongsaengs to see Karam giving L a piggyback as he whined and mumbled along the way “Geez L, why you so heavy? Are you sure you are a human?”

 

“He is heavy because he eats 6 times per day!” I heard Baekhyun snorted, mocking L’s voice. I chuckled a little and shook my head, ‘These guys are never going to change.’


L whacked the back of Baekhyun’s head and snickered, “Humans need food, idiot.” He muttered as he tried to bite Baekhyun’s ear, causing Baekhyun to step away a little and shove his palm on L’s face. As Baekhyun and L were struggle behind Karam’s back, Karam purposely dropped L on the ground.


“Damn you Kim Myungsoo and Byun Baekhyun. If you want to fight, don’t do it on my back.” He shot them his ‘frightening’ glare. It was a fact now, Karam was a failure at being scary. I could tell L was in pain and extremely furious. He stood up and rubbed his , “YA HOW DARE YOU DROP ME?! MY IS PRICELESS!” He growled and stepped on Baekhyun’s foot, “THIS IS YOUR FAULT BAEKHYUN.”


Baek whined and reached for L’s ear, “DAMN YOU HYUNG, THAT’S MY PRECIOUS FOOT!”


Jaejoong gave them a deep groaned, “These spoiled guys keep on pampering their body parts so much. Stupid!” He twigged both Baekhyun and L ear roughly, causing both of them to whine in pain.


“AH BOTH OF YOU ARE ANNOYING ME! I WILL HANG BOTH OF YOU UPSIDE DOWN ON THE TREE!”I heard Jaejoong roared like a hungry tiger. It was scary.


Shortly after that, Jaejoong dragged L and Baekhyun somewhere. Four of them walked passed me as if I’m invisible to them, causing me to frown and walk after them.


Chinnie was holding onto my neck tightly as I drew her closer to me and her back soothingly. I might lose those four childish guys and have to search for them all over the park!


I felt something hit my shoulder very hard as if someone bumped into someone. I didn’t realize because I was in rush since I didn’t want to be left behind by Jae and my dongsaengs.


“I’m so sorry, I was in hurry.” I said while giving her an apologetic bow.


“It’s okay. It’s not your fault.”


I froze at the voice and snapped moved my head up, ‘It can’t be.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! I started a collection of one-shots featuring a lot of different bands. Please support it here! Thanks!