Childish Men

Recuperating From The Past

*Narrator’s POV*

After a few minutes, both L and Karam were calm. Jaejoong broke the silence lingering in the air, “What should we do with this baby?” He looked at Yunho curiously.


“Should we keep her at least until her parents come back again?” Yunho asked another question instead of replying to Jaejoong’s question.


“NO WAY.” L, Karam and Jaejoong chorused together and stared at Yunho in disbelief.


Yunho snorted and gave them a look, “Why not? She is still a baby. What if something happened to her out there? You want to get caught by the police and be called a murderer?”


Karam gulped, “Err… no thanks. It will ruin my reputation. My pretty and hot girls will leave me forever!” He mumbled.


“Shouldn’t we report this to the police?” L gave each of them a look. “We can’t keep the baby. We don’t know if the baby is related to criminals so it’s dangerous to keep her.”


Jaejoong blurted before L managed to finish his last few words. “NO way. If we bring this to the police, then the case would get complicated. They will call us one by one to be investigated. I hate the smell of policemen unless L wanted to do it on our behalf.”


“Why must I?” He rolled his eyes in annoyance.


Yunho heaved a soft sigh and the baby’s chubby cheeks softly. ‘Make a police report. They will take time to find her family and we don’t know where they will keep the baby. There would be a center to look after her but wouldn’t it be a hassle. I don’t know why I want to look after her either.’ He was lost in his own thought.


“Can we just keep her? Yunho broke the silence.


“Since you are the one who wanted her inside this house, you should take care of her by yourself.” L tapped his foot on the floor, annoyed.


“Hey, this is my house. Who are you to order him around? It supposed to be me who makes the final decision.” Jaejoong flicked L’s forehead.


“What the hell, Moley?! You always love to use violence against me.” L winced and pats his forehead.


Jaejoong widened his eyes, “What the hell is a MOLEY?”


Without delaying the answer L cheerfully answered, “It is guy with moles. Mole guy. So MOLE-Y?”


Karam and Yunho cracked up at the hideous nicknames which sounded very girly, causing Jaejoong to give L a big smack on his forehead again.


“Owww Moley, you’re cruel.” L frowned with a scowl on his lips, “Poor forehead. You are so expensive and precious.” He muttered to himself still pampering his dear forehead.


“Damn this guy is too full of himself! He is going crazy!” Jaejoong snorted and leaned back on the couch.


“So what’s you decision, OWNER of the house? We should keep this baby no matter what happens, right?” Yunho purposely emphasized the word ‘owner’ and moved his gaze to Jaejoong who understood the taunt and rolled his eyes.


He finally spoke “FINE. You can keep the baby, but I don’t want to get involved in this. You must take care of her BY YOURSELF. It will be your responsibility. Don’t even think about asking for my help because I won’t give it!”


“Me neither! I dislike baby’s poop. Ew disgusting!” Karam cringed his nose cutely and let out a growl.


“I hate the noises babies create.” L repeated his previous statement again.


“Whatever, I don’t need your help. Oh by the way Jaejoong, go check in the mirror. You look like a clown.” Yunho got up and walked to his room with the baby.


L and Karam start to laugh loudly. “Oh my god, I almost forgotten about this!” Karam fell backwards on the sofa while clutching his stomach.


Jaejoong was blur as he slowly walked to mirror in the bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror and his jaw dropped. “DAMMIT!” Jaejoong clutched his fist and angrily washed his face. “This must be Park Hyunchul’s doing.” He ran out from the bathroom and tackled Karam.


“DAMN! You ruined my handsome!” Jaejoong yelled as he and Karam start to wrestle each other.


Yunho peeked from inside his room and shook his head, “Childish brats.”  He chuckled a bit before walking back to his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next update coming on Tuesday! Upvotes, subscriptions, and comments are most welcomed and appreciated! ^o^