Haunting Past

Recuperating From The Past

*Baekhyun’s POV*

I walked to my room that I shared with L hyung, and sat down on the cozy leather couch. I sighed heavily as the bitter memories start to attack my mind once again. I closed my eyes and gather all the memory back as I could still remember the first time when I met her.  She used to give me a gentle smile. Until that one day…


*FLASHBACK*

I walked along the street with a bouquet of red roses in my hand. The scent and aroma of the roses were lurking inside me. She loved these roses so much and she is just as pretty as a rose. I smiled to myself and skipped happily to her house because today was the day that I was going to confess my love to her. It’s been 6 months since I knew her and had fallen madly in love with her. Every time I met her, my heart started to flutter due to her perfection; she is my ideal girl and has been for the longest time.


Once I reached the front door to her house, I took a deep breath. She didn’t know that I was coming today because I wanted to give her a big surprise. I gently press the doorbell button beside the door and waited patiently. After about two minutes she still hadn’t opened the door yet, so I decided to wait for a few more minutes. Suddenly I heard a familiar soft chuckle from a girl approaching the door causing my heart to beat faster.


I smiled so wide that I could feel my cheek getting very numb but my smile left as soon as I heard a guy’s voice inside. ‘I thought she lived alone because she had never told me that she has an oppa. Her dad already passed away 10 years ago.’ I curiously tilted my head towards the window to take a peek inside. To my surprise, I saw a tall guy very close to her with his arms wrapped firmly around her waist, and he was staring at her with his lustful eyes.


I clutched my fist as the girl that I loved gave a small peck on his lips, causing me to grow mad with the drama that I saw happening. She was cheating on me! She had another guy in her life and she was lying to me the whole time. I tried to hold my tears from flowing down my cheeks as I took a step back and started to walk away. I abruptly stop when I heard her voice start to cackle like a scary witch, “That spoiled kid, Byun Baekhyun. He is so stupid. A NOONA like me won’t like him in a million years. He is not even my type. I just need his money, that’s all, and then we can get married, honey.”


Those words stabbed my heart; I never knew she just craved for my money. I love her badly because she was the first girl that snatched my heart. Why did she do this to me? I cried to myself and walked away from there as quickly as I could manage. I thought I could own her by myself, but I was wrong. I’m just a spoiled kid to her and I didn’t deserve her love at all. I felt as if everyone was humiliating me now, goodbye Jiyeon.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

I felt something touching my leg, causing me to snap out of my trance. “Suchinnie? What are you doing here?” I picked her up gently and placed her on my lap. I still wondered why Yunho hyung picked her name to be Suchinnie, and the stunning part was that he thought of that name immediately. Did he have someone named Suchinnie in his life?


The baby gave me a gently smile as she flailed her arms up towards my face. “What are you trying to do?” I chuckled lightly at her cute actions, “Are you trying to cheer me up?”


She gave a giggle at my question. “I wish that I could smile like you…and not have any problems to worry about.” I grimaced, causing Suchinnie to put her finger on my lip. ‘Look at this baby, she was left outside to die, but she still survived on her own, even before we meet her.’


We had taken her to the doctor for a check-up and had found out that she had been through a lot, but she was fighter and never gave up once. I held onto her tiny hand, “You know what baby, you give me hope to fight and live on. You went through a lot, but you didn’t give up even once, then you found us to take care of you. I guess good things do come sooner or later in life.” I smiled and hugged her, “Thank you, Suchinnie. I never thought that a baby would be the one who would open my eyes. I might have lost a single reason to live, but I have more reasons to keep going like Yunho hyung, L hyung, Karam hyung, Jaejoong hyung, and‒you.” I kissed her forehead as she cutely gave me a small kiss and let out another one of her warm giggles. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kpop idols with babies/kids is the best and cutest thing every!!!