L to the

Recuperating From The Past

*Narrator’s POV*

Days passed by very fast as it was already the second week of December. The baby had been with them for over two weeks yet her parent were nowhere to be found. 


Yunho was getting the closest to the baby, since he was the only one who was willing to take care of her. He changed her diapers every night and stayed up all night long when she cried.


The shocking thing was that Karam was also getting fond of the baby little by little. He was willing to help Yunho feeding the baby when she cried but nothing more than that. While Jaejoong, on the other hand, avoided meeting the baby, and L still kept on getting annoyed with the baby’s crying every day.


One chilly day L decided to visit Karam again since he had started to treat Jaejoong’s house like his own house. Jaejoong was getting tired fighting with him every single day, especially knowing that L won’t listen to anyone, so he decided to remain silent and let him enter the house whenever he want.


*L’s POV*

I felt bored alone in my house since my damn mom and dad don’t have any time to spend with me. I decided to go to my secret hideout, since it is the house that I discovered, I was not finished with Park Karam because he still owed me a lot and he needs to pay all of it.


I stepped inside the house as I heard the baby starting to cry again. ‘Dammit I come here for some peace rest, but this baby always ruins my day.’


I grumpily twisted the knob of the door and stomped inside, “Why won’t she stop crying?”


“Since when do you care?” Yunho snorted and patted the baby’s back softly.


‘He is so gentle when it comes to her. So girly’ I snorted back in an annoyed way and sat beside my ‘dear’ rival.


“What do you want today? Didn’t get enough kick from me yesterday?” Karam flipped the magazine’s page bored without looking at me even once.


“Yes sort of. Your kicks were lame. A five-year-old kid knows how to kick better than you.” I smirked and released a cold chuckle.


“Karam, could you please hand me her milk bottle?” Yunho glanced at Karam.


“Dammit, why must I give it to you? I’m not your slave.” Karam pouted and marched angrily to the kitchen. He came back with a bottle of warm milk and handed it to Yunho.


“Are you sure that she wants milk? Can’t you figure out something else? You are being a horrible guardian Yunho hyung.” I leaned back and crossed my arm.


He glared at me “At least I take care of her unlike you who just sits around and complains. Stupid spoiled kids.”


“Arrogant, show off.” I rolled my eyes and suddenly thought of something ‘Byun Baekhyun! I know what to do!’ I smug and turned my face to Yunho Hyung.


“HYUNG, I know how to solve this problem!” I proudly said with a big smirk on my face.


“Talking isn’t helping.” My rival snorted at my words.


“I will prove it to you stupid, ugly onion.” With that L started to walk out of the house.


‘I must get him since he is the only who can help us now.’ I walked around the city in search of Baekhyun. I met him last week near my club and he was sleeping on the bench. I felt bad for him and wanted to help him, but the arrogant kid didn’t want my help. “I HAVE CHANGED AND I DON’T WANT TO CLING ONTO ANYONE. I WANT TO FIND MONEY ON MY OWN SO JUST GO AWAY.” Baekhyun had yelled at me angrily and stormed away.


After that incident I saw him lingering around the park. I hoped he wasn’t mad at me because I didn’t mean to hurt his feeling. Oh geez, why should I care if he felt offended? I stopped when I heard a fat ahjumma yelling at someone. I turned my body back and walked closer to them to get a clear vision. ‘It’s Baekhyun! Finally I found him!’


I walked towards them and saw the ahjumma throwing away Baekhyun’s luggage.


“Excuse what is happening here, ahjumma?” I bravely asked her with a cool face.


“THIS GUY SAID HE WOULD PAY THE RENT LAST WEEK BUT STILL HASN’T PAID ME ANYTHING. DOES HE THINKS THIS AN ORPHANAGE?!” The ugly, fat ahjumma babbled like an insane woman.


“Calm down will you, witch ahjumma? Your voice is ruining my eardrum.” I rolled my eyes and looked at her, “How much is his debt?” Baekhyun was so shocked and stared at me.


“WITCH AHJUMMA? YOU HAVE NO MANNER! “She started to growl but abruptly stop when I took out my money and wiggled the money in front of her face.


She gulped at the sight and I handed her the money, “This is 1000 dollars. I think this is more than enough to pay all his debt.” I smug proudly.


“You don’t need to do this.” Baekhyun blurted but I just patted his shoulder.


“Don’t worry, Baek, you don’t need to pay. You are my friend okay. Let’s go now.” I swung my arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder and walked away with him from there, leaving the selfish witch ahjumma to indulge herself with the bundle of cash I gave her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment!! 

(Credit goes to RawrIHeartYou)