Kids Shouldn't Roam Around At Night

Recuperating From The Past

*Jaejoong's POV*

We arrived at the night club, which was thankfully not packed with too many people; there were a handful of people sitting near the bar and a few girls dancing to the mild music. I was not in a drinking mood so I went and sat on the sofas nearby, but I saw Yunho walking up to the bar. The bartender handed him a bottle of beer and got back to attending other customers. Yunho grasped the beer, brought it up to his lips, and went to take a sip, but to my surprise he stopped abruptly and put the beer bottle down. For a long time he stared at it with a baffled expression.

 

*Yunho’s POV*

Right as I was about to take a sip of that alcohol, I remember something… “YAH JUNG YUNHO, I WILL BURN YOU WITH THAT ALCOHOL IF YOU DARE TO TOUCH IT AGAIN!” The voice lingered in my head as I freed the bottle of beer from my grip and sighed heavily.

 

I saw Jaejoong place another bottle of beer near the one I placed down, “Drink. You are never too old to have fun, even though you have wrinkles around your eyes”

 

I immediately touched corner of my eyes. Jaejoong laughed at my fast reflex “Joking! Aish you are so serious” he pulled out a deck of card as a few gang members gathered around us. For the rest of the time there I sat silently next to Jaejoong and watched him play different card games with a few of our gang’s members.

 

Jaejoong and I finally left the club at four in the morning. The moon was still shining brightly and the night was pitch black. We were silent until suddenly Jaejoong let out a dry cough, “Why didn’t you drink?” 

 

A small smile crept onto my lips, “I’m a health conscious person” I lied, causing Jaejoong to give me a mocking smile as he rolled his eyes, “You got to be kidding me”.

 

‘You don’t need to know…’ 

 

As we passed the park, we heard the noises of a few people laughing as someone coughed as if he had been beaten and was struggling to escape.

 

“Where is that noise coming from?” Jaejoong asked, scanning the place carefully with his eyes.

 

I joined him and took a look around, but did not see anything, so I simply shrugged my shoulders.

 

“Oh my god, this is a big hit…” Jaejoong mumbled, causing me to look at him; slowly I traced Jaejoong’s look to a place where I saw a group of men beat a guy. “Are you ready?”

 

“Ready for what?” I shifted my attention back to Jaejoong and gave him a blank look.

 

“READY TO KICK SOME !” He yelled excitedly as he ran to the fighting scene.

 

“WHAT?!” I started to chase after the insane Jaejoong not knowing why he suddenly become so hyper.

 

*KARAM’S POV*

I kneeled on the ground coughing after one of the gangsters kicked me in my stomach. Lifting my head up I saw two men running towards me, causing my body to become paralyzed. ‘Oh my god, two more! I am going to die for sure…God please forgive me. Meet you in heaven, mommy.’

 

To my shock, instead of hitting me, the two men attacked the gang that was beating me. ‘They are h-helping me?’ I stared at them in utter surprise. The midget of the two men grabbed one of the men and kicked him in the stomach, while the other kicked a goon on his chest.

 

“Do you have nothing better to do than pick on innocent people?!” The short guy shouted out as he repeatedly punched the leader of the group, “All of you are losers!”

 

In no time the two of them beat all the gang members, who got frightened and ran as fast they could manage from us. 

 

Mister short one held out his hand for me, “Are you okay?”

 

I gladly accepted his hand and gradually stood up on my feet, “I am fine….t-thank you…”

 

“Good then,” the guy with no expressions on his face started to speak, “Kid, next time stay home and study, it’s dangerous.” He started to walk away without saying anything more. The short man stared after him and began to follow him.

 

“Did he just say he want me to stay home and study? WH-RUDE?!” I clumsily gave kick in air imitating Bruce Lee forgetting my pain but I failed miserably.

 

“ But…I don’t h-have a home…” I mumbled and pouted until an idea struck me, “AHA! Why don’t I just follow them?” Chuckling I silently followed the two men from a safe distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! We split the second chapter into two parts so that you guys wouldn't get overwhelmed. 

Please support us and comment, subscribe, and upvote! If you don't do that, we shall come and haunt you in your dreams. 

 (Credit goes to LoveYouMika)