Brotherly Bonding

Recuperating From The Past

*Yunho’s POV*

‘What a gloomy morning.’ I had made plans last night to jog around the neighborhood, but it was raining pretty heavily outside. ‘Damn, my plan is ruined.’


I stared out the window and sigh to myself. I didn’t want to get sick, so I decided to get some fresh coffee from the nearby café. I walked lazily to Karam, who was still busy poking Jaejoong’s cheek.


Yes, Karam, the onion guy, ‘officially’ lived with us now, even though Jaejoong really hate him, he couldn’t resist Karam. Knowing that onion guy would do anything as long as he had a place to sleep, Jaejoong couldn’t say no to him.


Sometimes I wondered why this Karam guy didn’t have any guts to fight his evil stepmother since he is the heir of the Park family.


‘Why do I care so much about him? He is not that important.’ I shook my head in disapproval as I poked Karam’s round head, making him gave me a cute frown.
 

*Karam’s POV*

I felt someone poking my head. Ever since I born in this world, no one ever dare to touch my head. ‘WHO THE HELL IS THE ONE THAT DARED TO TOUCH PARK HYUNCHUL’S HEAD?! It is freaking expensive!’ I thought to myself.


I turned my head, and my eyes met with Yunho hyung’s dull, yet attractive eyes. As usual they were giving me a gloomy stare, which always sent a chill down my spine. His eyes exactly resembled the dreary clouds outside.


I frowned at him, “What is it now? I’m having fun disturbing Mr. Shorty.”


Ever since I lived with them, Yunho hyung never spoke to me; I don’t have any guts to talk to him, since he always shot his oh-so-scary glares at me.


Yunho hyung rolled his eyes and smug, “What the hell? Are you gay? That was fast for you to show your interest towards him”.


I swear to God if I knew how to fight, I would give this guy a hard punch on his lips. “Yes I’m gay, so what? You scared that I might you? If so, then stay away from me now.” I spat out the words without thinking twice.


Yunho hyung was taken aback but he chuckled coldly at my expression.


I don’t know what is wrong with this guy, he is so mysterious. I ignored him and continued with my cheek poking activity.


Jaejoong hyung was fast asleep and he didn’t notice that I painted something on his face. ‘He will be so furious when he sees this.’ I chuckled to myself when suddenly I heard Yunho hyung say something along the lines of, ‘Let’s go out and grab some fresh
coffee.’ 


I tilted my head towards him and gawked at his unexpected invitation.
 

*Yunho’s POV*

‘No wonder he is so busy…he is pranking Mr. Shorty. He is going to die when Mr. Shorty finds out about this.’ I flinched at the sight when Karam stuck a pencil up Jaejoong’s nostril.


I quietly chuckled to myself ‘This guy is way too naughty for his own good.’ I cleared my throat before speaking. “Let’s go out and grab some fresh coffee”.


Karam tilted his huge, circular head toward me with a gawked expression. Is he insane or what? It’s not like I’m asking him out on a date.


“OH MY GOODNESS JUNG YUNHO SPOKE TO ME! HE EVEN ASK ME OUT ON A DATE!” He squealed like a fan girl, forcing me to shoot him a cold stare.


This man can act so odd. Now, I have doubts about him being a guy because he doesn’t act like one. “It is not a damn date” I bluntly said. He just chuckled away, clapping his hand like a little kid.


He got up and stepped closer to me, “I consider that a DATE since you never spoke to me before, hyung. Are you hitting on me? You like me, don’t you?” Karam wiggled his eyebrows as I felt something weird inside my stomach.


“Damn, you are too scary for a guy!” I shivered and rolled my eyes. “If you don’t want to come along, I can go by myself. You talk too much.” I quickly started to walk away to the main door.


*Narrator's POV*

Karam walked up to Yunho and grabbed his arm, “HEY DON’T LEAVE ME. YOU PROMISE TO TREAT ME WITH A CUP OF COFFEE”.


Yunho shoved Karam’s hand aside and growled, “I never promise you anything, gay,” he gritted his teeth.


“LET’S GO, YUN HYUNG! You must pay for my coffee, since this is our FIRST DATE.” He joked, letting out a hearty laughter.


Yunho frowned at the thought of first date; he once again moved Karam away and twisted the door knob.


“Don’t follow me. Drink coffee with YOUR Jaejoong.” Yunho hissed and slam the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun fact: Karam is actually a HUGE fan of Yunho in real life. The reason he became a singer/dancer was because he saw Yunho on TV and was greatly inspired. 

 (Lol a fanboy's dream come true)