True Love Prevails

Recuperating From The Past

*Narrator’s POV*

Everyone had woken up except Sera, who had fallen asleep late last night, resulting in her still sleeping. Baekhyun, Karam, and Jaejoong had already left to go to watch the movie and hang out in Karam’s club later on. Changmi had gotten Chinnie ready and explained everything to Myungsoo before she left for her date with Yunho.

 

*L's POV*

I waited patiently for Sera to wake up; I really couldn’t believe that the two of us were all alone in this house. That made me nervous but at the same time I felt really happy that I finally get my chance with her. ‘I am going to win your heart no matter how much you try to avoid me.’

Sera made her way downstairs but without saying anything she directly went into the kitchen. After a few minutes she came back out, and went into the rooms nearby, strolled upstairs, and came back downstairs, looking puzzled.

I cleared my throat, “Baekhyun, Karam hyung, and Jaejoong hyung went to go watch a movie, and Yunho hyung and nuna are on a date.”

Her eyes quickly glanced as me as I could clearly see what was going on in her mind.

 

*Sera’s POV*

‘How dare they leave me alone with this guy!? Unnie!! Why didn’t you wake me up and tell me beforehand, so that I could have gone home earlier today.’ I gritted my teeth at the thoughts of being alone with this rude airhead.

Now what do I do? I don’t trust Chinnie with this guy, so there is no way that I am going to leave her alone with him.’ Without saying a word to him, I walked upstairs and plopped onto a couch. ‘There is no way that I am going to stay with him!’

After an hour or so passed I heard footsteps coming towards the room that I was sitting in, ‘I hope that someone is back and can rescue me from him.’ To my dismay, it was that guy. Why can’t he leave me alone?

“Um, can I ask you for help?” He rubbed the back of his head, “Chinnie made a mess, and I have never changed a diaper before. I don’t know what to do.”

I got up and walked past him, “I am doing this for Chinnie, not you.” I made myself clear and took the baby in my arms. “Aw Chinne, don’t cry! Your unnie is here, she is going to clean you up.”

Though I had taken the dirty diaper off, Chinnie hadn’t stopped crying. I watched Injoon walk to the couch out of the corner of my eye.

He came back with a toy in his hand, “baby, don’t cry! See here, this is your favorite toy.” He took the teddy bear and waved it next to her, “Che teddie wants to gibe Chinnie a bobo!” His voice cooed the baby as she started to calm down. “Teddie no want his Chinnie to go waaah! Teddie want Chinnie to gives smilies!” He flashed a cute smile and peck the baby’s lips.

To my surprise, Chinnie had stopped crying as Injoon kept on being sweet to her. ‘What is this? He actually got her to stop crying? This is a miracle.’ I stared at him in awe, ‘Has…he really changed? Was I wrong about him? I just can’t believe this.’ I felt my cheeks heating up, ‘This feels way too crazy.’L turned his attention to me, “Is something wrong?” He asked cutely pouting.

I looked down, “Have you really changed or are you just pretending? I still can’t understand.”

A smile formed on his face as he took my hand in his hand, “Nana, there is something that I have been wanting to tell you for a long time, but you never want to talk to me. I know that I have been a huge jerk in the past, but I truly have changed. I never valued anything in my life nor knew how to love, but the reason behind is that my parents have no time to pay attention to me. I have grown up on my own, so feelings and emotions are something that I never learned.”

He sighed before continuing, “But when I met hyungs, Baekhyun, Chinnie, nuna, and you, my whole life changed. I slowly started to get the love of a family; this began to bring a deep change within me. And I truly wanted to change—for you. And you know the reason behind it…”

I felt my heartbeats increasing as he went on.

“I love you, Sera  from the bottom of my heart. This is not pretence, Chinnie has taught me how to be gentle, and the result is standing in front of you.”

I couldn’t control my heartbeats or my blush, ‘He really has changed. Kim Sera, you can’t avoid it anymore, you do love him. And seeing this side of him makes you want to fall deeper for him.’

“Will you accept my love, Sera?” He gave a soft yet charming smile.

I shyly smile and nodded my head as my eyes moved up to see his melting gaze, “I will accept.” Just as I said that, I felt the gap between our faces close, and in no time, his lips were softly moving on my lips.

‘This has been the best day of my life.’ I closed my eyes, wrapped my arms around his neck, and returned his kiss; his arms hugged my waist. In the background I could hear Chinnie’s giggles, but soon I went into a world of mine; a world that only had me and Myungsoo inside.

---------------

Back from dead you can say but oh well that wont stop me form posting this chapter that has been stored for years lol