Byun Baekhyun

Recuperating From The Past

*L’S POV*

I walked out from the ‘cage’, AKA the big man’s house, with a big, fat smile on my face. Finally I got you, Park Karam, and you can’t run away from me because I’m the ALMIGHTY L.  Everyone knows that, I thought as I smirked to myself at the thought of me ruining that not so innocent guy’s life. A few people passing by took a glance of me as if I were an insane guy. I growled at their expression and shot them a dead glare, “MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. HAVEN’T YOU SEEN A PERSON TALK TO HIMSELF BEFORE?” I hissed as I walked back to my club grumpily.


*Baekhyun’s POV*

‘Damn that Jiyeon, I thought she really loved me! I never knew she just craved for my money.’ I kicked the stones and heaved a heavy sighed. ‘What should I do now because I have no money?’ My tummy is making some weird sounds inside. Crap Jiyeon! Damn my parents! Damn Life! Now I know why people really need money.’ I strolled to the nearest bench and sat down.


Ruffled my hair in frustration, I felt very blank. I didn’t know what to do anymore expect hope that my parents would find me here and plead me to come back home with them. But damn that is just an unrealistic dream.


‘BYUN BAEKHYUN, YOU ARE TOO MUCH. WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE COMPANY’S MONEY?! IM GOING TO GO BANKRUPT IF YOU KEEP ON ACTING LIKE THIS. GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE NOW, AND DON’T COME BACK UNTIL YOU KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE THE VALUE OF MONEY!’ These words kept on lingering inside my head. ‘AH GET OUT FROM HEAD NOW!’ I clutched onto my hair with both of my hand, trying to shake those words out of my mind.


I wouldn’t be in this pathetic situation if it wasn’t for that damn Jiyeon! Now I am nothing but a beggar with no shelter, no money, no pretty girls, no nice cars and‒I immediately stopped the tantrum inside my head as I saw someone familiar walking a few feet away from where I sat.


I shifted my gaze to the familiar guy, ‘That is L!’ A smile crept up on my face as I got up from my place. ‘Who knows maybe he can help me and len-SHOT! What are you thinking, Baekhyun? You are not supposed to seek help from him because you need to learn how to be more independent.’ I let out another long, dreary sigh and shook my head at the word ‘independent’.


Maybe dad was right, I need to learn something.’ I decided not to seek any help from anyone since I need to learn how to survive on my own.


*NARRATOR’S POV*

“Honey, are you sure that you want to leave him outside all alone without any money or support. Look at him, he looks so lost. Oh my honey, baby Baekhyun. He is going to become very thin.” The woman didn’t shift her gaze, for even once second, from Baekhyun.


The good looking old man smirked and rolled up the window’s car. “Let him be, I know he can survive by himself. He is not an eight-year-old child, honey. Driver lets go home now.”


The old woman narrowed her eyebrows and stared at her only son with teary eyes as the car passed by him, ‘I’m sorry darling; I wish mommy could help you. But I think that is the best for now. Take care of yourself.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am soooo sorry for not updating on Tuesday! I was overloaded with a lot of things and  completely forgot. >___< To make it up, I will update another chapter shortly!! Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment!! 

(credit goes to skytheman)