Kim Sera

Recuperating From The Past

*Narrator’s POV*

Since that night Jaejoong and Yunho became even closer friends because Yunho trusted Jaejoong with his past. So now whenever he felt empty Jaejoong would be there for to console him. Yunho also had become an introvert and would only speak when someone asked him something or when it came to Suchinnie.


Yunho was sitting on the couch gazing softly at Chinnie, “You remind me of Changmi a lot, Chinnie” A bitter smile escaped his lips as L suddenly jumped beside him, causing the couch to bounce up. Yunho expertly caught Chinnie and held her close to prevent her for falling onto the ground. “L, ARE YOU CRAZY? What if Chinnie fell off from the couch just now?! Geez do you want to kill her?” Yunho yelled at his dongsaeng’s childish behavior.


“Oops, sorry I didn’t know that this couch had springs inside.” He bounced on his seat excitedly, making Yunho frown and flicked L’s forehead, “You have living here with us for more than 6 months already. What a lame excuse, L.”


L pouted cutely while rubbing his forehead, “I was kidding around. I thought Chinnie would love to bounce up and down”


Chinnie giggled and tried to reach for L’s lips as she crawled slowly onto his lap, “See hyung, she like the bounce game. You are too nosy like an old ahjumma!” L continued and playfully stuck his tongue out.


“Erm hyung, I decided to bring Chinnie out, can I go?” He batted his long eyelashes at Yunho hoping that he would give into her cuteness.


“I don’t trust her with you, L. Can’t you see? She nearly got hurt because of you!” Yunho bluntly said and glared at his dongsaeng.


“Ah, hyung please just today. I’m so bored now.” He clasped his hand together and looked at Yunho with his famous puppy eyes. Yunho shook his head in disapproval and shifted his eyes to Chinnie, who was imitating L. Chinnie clasped her small hand together and let out a cute giggle.


‘Aish Chinnie, I can’t say no to you.’ Yunho smiled at Chinnie’s cuteness, “Fine, but go with Jaejoong and Karam.” Yunho ordered.


“WHAT? WITH JAEJOONG HYUNG AND KARAM HYUNG? WHY WITH THEM? THEY JUST CAN BOTHER MY LIFE!” L growled in frustration. 


“Then don’t go.” Yunho strictly said.


“But hyung. Urgh FINE! I will go with them. Aish, why is life so annoying?” He mumbled under his breath. The four of them wandered around the neighborhood, and surprisingly Jaejoong, Karam and L didn’t argue; instead they joked among each other. Suchinnie’s presence could ease the tension between them.


*L’s POV*

Jaejoong hyung and Karam hyung were taking a long time to buy ice-cream for everyone. “Hyungs, meet me and Chinnie at the playground.” I blew my bangs in annoyance and roam around the park.


“Chinnie, we are going to the playground.” I squealed and Chinnie giddily clapped her hands together. ‘She is so cute, I’m starting to love her more and more.’ It’s just that hyungs never believe me to be with her. I pouted to myself at the thought and continued walking towards the colorful playground. I thought that no one was there until I heard a small squeal coming from the swing sets. I glanced at the swings as I saw a girl in a pink shirt and black leggings sitting on the swing.


‘Sera?’ I stiffened and stepped closer to the mysterious girl, and to my surprise, it was Sera. I still remember her laughter and smile. “Sera…?” I called out her name softly. She curiously tilted her head towards me and my heart start to race faster again.

 

*Sera’s POV*

I need to find a perfect place to get new inspiration for my next art project so I decided to take a stroll in the park, ‘I wonder if the playground would fit my theme.’ I curiously watched the playground and decided to observe the surroundings from the swings. I smiled as I slowly swung back and forward but that smile fell as I heard a familiar voice calling my name softly, ‘Myungsoo?’ I froze and nervously turned my head towards his direction.


He smiled cutely at me while cradling a baby girl in his arm. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at him disgusted, ‘So I was right. He is a jerk like other guy. Tsk, it’s hard to believe guys nowadays.’


“How are you? It’s been a long t-ime.”


“Fine. You are married now? I figured.” I smirked. 

 

*L’s POV*

‘Damn, L. She is misunderstanding my relationship with Chinnie now.’ I tried to steal a glance of her eyes, but she quickly looked away.


‘She is still mad at me.’ I sighed.


“No, she is not my daughter. I’m still single.” I tried to convince her.


“No one will admit the truth. If I were you, I don’t think I will admit this kid is my baby either.”


I bite my lower lips and heaved out a heavy sighed again, “Look. If you are still mad at me about the necklace, I’m sorry.” I looked at her.


She scoffed, “Sorry wouldn’t bring back the necklace!” Sera got up from the swings and walked passed me. I grasped onto her arm gently, “By any chance, can we meet again?” I stared at her with hope in my eyes but she pulled back her arm from my grasp, “I don’t know.” She muttered and walked away from there in an unhappy manner.


I looked down and sat down on the bench. ‘How I wish I could fix the past, I was so stupid back then.’ I came back to my senses when I felt something cold brushing against my cheek.


“WHERE ARE YOU NOW? MARS? PLUTO” Karam hyung chuckled and smeared vanilla ice-cream on my cheek.


“Ya, don’t do that!” I mumbled and wiped the ice-cream away.


Jaejoong hyung sat beside me and nudged my arm, “I saw you were talking with a girl. Who is she?” he whispered.


Karam shook my head and he snickered, “Tsk, I never expect that you would have a girlfriend.”


‘She is not my girlfriend but I want her to be mine.’ I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the last character is introduced! XD Makes me wonder how long the story is going to be.