A New Rich, Spoiled Trouble

Recuperating From The Past

So since the previous chapter was rather short, we decided to upload another chapter for all of you! Enjoy. o(^-^)o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Narrator’s POV*

As Jaejoong and Yunho walked home they heard faint sounds of someone following them from a short distance away. They paused as the two men exchanged looks, causing Karam to quickly hide behind a tree when he saw them stopping in their tracks.
 

“I hope they have not caught onto me” Karam mumbled to himself in a soft voice and took a peek from behind his hiding spot to see that his rescuers had started to walk away again. The two men kept on strolling to Jaejoong’s house despite knowing that Karam was following them. As they approached the gate Jaejoong stopped and turned around, “Why are you following us?” He called out to Karam, who was hiding against the adjacent wall to the house. The frightened man slowly came out and faced them, “I don’t have a home —c-can I stay with you?”
 

“I don’t do charity. This is not an orphanage” Jaejoong replied in a harsh tone to which the Karam gave a deep frown. Yunho ignored his reaction and made his way into to house with the shorter man following him.
 

*Yunho’s POV*

Jaejoong was in the kitchen making a sandwich for himself, and I was relaxing on the couch, watching a random game show. The sound of rain drops clashing against the window caught my attention, but I decided to pay no attention to it. Neither Jaejoong nor I were feeling sleepy, so we sat there for at least three hours staring at the TV screen as the rain storm got wilder outside. I arose to my feet to get a glass of water, but as I marched past the window, I saw that boy sitting near the gate of the house. Unexpectedly pity took over me and my eyes refused to move away from him. He sat with his back against a wall, his legs huddled to his chest, and his head staring down at the concrete sidewalk. Entering back into the living room, I glanced at Jaejoong, “Hey walking dead, the onion guy is sitting outside in the rain. Maybe you should bring him in.”
 

“Onion guy? You mean the kid we rescued? No way, I already told him, my house is not an orphanage. It’s his problem that he doesn’t have a home.” He shrugged his shoulder without taking his eyes off the television screen.
 

“He might die outside in this weather.”
 

“So? He is stupid.” Jaejoong mumbled in an irritated tone, “It looks like he wants to suicide.” Suddenly a loud crack of thunder lit the ebony colored sky and caused the whole house. Jaejoong got up from his seat, “Why am I even doing this…?” After getting his umbrella from his room, he made his way outside to the gate. I watched from inside as he helped the shivering boy stand up on his feet and brought him inside the house.
 

“Mr. Supermarket, are you just going to stand there forever?” Jaejoong narrowed his eyes at me as he followed the freezing boy into the house.


“What do you mean by that?”
 

“Go get a towel!”
 

Making my way to my room I came back with sweatpants and a lose T-shirt, “Change into these, the bathroom is around the corner to the right.” I handed him the bundle of clothes after coming out from my bedroom. He happily took them from me and followed my directions to the bathroom. Without looking at Jaejoong, I strolled to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee for the kid. 
 

*Karam’s POV*

I returned to the living room where I found the muscular guy sitting on the couch, waiting for me; the emotionless man came after a while and handed me a cup of coffee, “Here drink this so that you don’t catch a cold.”
 

“T-thank you…” I slowly took the mug from him hand and began drinking the warm liquid.
 

“Hey Mr. Supermarket, where is my coffee?” The muscular man sat up, giving the other an unhappy look.
 

“Go make it yourself, I’m not your maid.” He mumbled in response as he took his seat on the sofa across from mine.
 

“Selfish” The gangster-like man rolled his eyes and looked at me, “I am very curious about you…” Suddenly he started asking me all sorts of questions about my name, age, life, what I was doing outside that late at night, why those gangsters were beating me. By the time I was done answering, my mouth felt very dry. ‘I feel like I am a criminal and he are interrogating me!’
 

Unexpectedly the quiet one, whose name I figured out to be Supermarket uncle, I mean Yunho, aksed me the question that I had been waiting for them to ask me, "Why don't you have a house, onion head? You look like a rich guy."


I hesitated at little but decided to tell them everything about my life, "It all started when I was ten years old —my dad got remarried after my mother passed away. At first my stepmom seemed nice but slowly she started revealing her true colors; she would beat me everyday until she was satisfied with herself."
 

“So where is your mother now?” The one named Jaejoong asked me curiously.
 

“Of course she has already passed away! Why are you so stupid?” Yunho hyung hit the back of Jaejoong hyung’s head to which he immediately defended himself by saying, “I’m just asking!”
 

“Continue onion…” Yunho hyung sighed to his friend’s stupidity.
 

“Urm wait my name is not onion, I told you, I am Karam.” I got irritated by the nickname that he gave me. Yunho hyung snickered at my replied and he gave me a stern look.
 

“Why are you calling me an onion and onion head?” Karam asked getting irritated with his nickname.
 

“Because your head is the shape of an onion.” Jaejoong hyung started to laugh.
 

I gave a small smile and continued my story, “My biological mother died from a heart attack. This is that evil lady’s fault because if she hadn’t appeared in our life, nothing like this would have happened!”
 

“She is the real witch huh?” Jaejoong raised his eyebrow. I sighed, looking down, “My dad never believe me because of her. He always saw fault in everything that I did, and he would only trust her. No matter what I did, it was never enough for him.”
 

“So where is your dad right now?” Yunho hyung inquired me when I took a short pause from telling my story. I shook my head as my eyes saddened, “She is greedy in everything, that lady even killed my dad in front of me.”
 

“Your family is scary…and very aggressive” The short man’s jaw dropped in reaction to my sad story.
 

“Shut up, walking dead” Yunho shot a glare towards Jaejoong.
 

Jaejoong raised both his hands high up, “Sorry, I can’t shut my mouth…”
 

Yunho rolled his eyes and turned his eyes to me, “Where is your house?”
 

“She kicked me out of my own house and took over all my property.” I lowered my gaze once again and mumbled really quietly.
 

Yunho hyung got up abruptly, causing everyone to look at him, “Nothing interesting with your life. So bland.”
 

‘Geez, he is the one who asked me all those questions.’ I thought as my lips drooped down into a frown.
 

“Jaejoong, just let this onion head stay here” Yunho hyung said in an unsympathetic voice.
 

Kim Jaejoong seemed furious at hyung's decision, "WHAT?! Heck no! You are enough for me, now you want me to raise this onion guy?! Why are you making decision? This is my house. I really can't believe you are stabbing me right from the front." He ruffled the back of his head in frustration. 
 

“You want him to die outside? You will be committing sin.” Yunho hyung asked with a glare before walking away to his room without saying another word. “Fine…” A sigh escaped Jaejoong hyung’s lips as he glanced at me, “You can live here ONION boy!”
 

As I about to correct him about the “onion” part Kim Jaejoong left me dumbfounded.
 

‘At least I have place to stay now.’
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subscribe, upvote, and comment otherwise Hypno will hypnotize you!!

(Credit goes to redpawfigurines)